Electro? worth it...

Powertime

So iv been meaning to get an electro but not looking to pay Heaps for the box set one which either starts realy low on ebay and the just sky rockets, or just starts at something like $40. so i was just gonna buy this one which is very cheap off ebay... looking for peoples opinions on the figure it self looks to have good arc besides the trash "craption feature". this is it:

180186371_o.jpg

If it's the only Electro you can get your hands on, he'll do. Especially if you are just going to display him on a shelf.

Most of the figure is excellent, it's just his arms that suck. So, the best solution is to find a way to replace his crappy arms with better ones.

For example, I bought the SMC Electro when he was available in stores, but I was very unhappy with his arms, so I picked up a Sinister Six Box Set Electro on Ebay. (For a pretty decent price at the time of about $17.00). But when I got it, I discovered his waist swivel joint had been super glued in place. I was going to send it back, but instead I just decided to take his arms and put them on my SMC Electro.

Here is how he came out. I'm very happy with the results, and the green on the arms was close enough so I didn't have to paint them or anything.

3480393206_bcdc5be975_o.jpg

3480393220_73fc66ef3e_o.jpg

The Body on that Electro is better than the BoxSet one,And instead of getting the BoxSet Electro just to swap the arms,You could use an Iron Fist,Which is much easier to come by,And his arms are the exact same green.

True. I only used a S-6 Electro's arms because I happened to have them, and the rest of the figure was damaged. I certainly wouldn't recommend buying a Box Set Electro just for his arms. lol.

if want to exchange arms, use a blow dryer to heat the shoulders until they are soft enough to gently pop off.

Then when you are ready to attach the arms back on, heat only the holes of the shoulder/ upper torso. most guys call it the female side as you plug in the pegs on the arms (the male side)

worked for me when I had to fix my Sentry figure

The Body on that Electro is better than the BoxSet one,And instead of getting the BoxSet Electro just to swap the arms,You could use an Iron Fist,Which is much easier to come by,And his arms are the exact same green.

No collection is complete without Electro :tongue: ,so of course he's worth it :excl:

Only one problem with iron fist,your not gonna have the lightning bolts on his wrists, so if your gonna swipe arms go with the box set electro , at least you'll have the right look.

No collection is complete without Electro :tongue: ,so of course he's worth it :excl:

Only one problem with iron fist,your not gonna have the lightning bolts on his wrists, so if your gonna swipe arms go with the box set electro , at least you'll have the right look.

Lol the whole point is to not have to buy that electro... hes expensive and if i was to buy him i would just leave him and not even get this one even its body is beter etc... the iron fist arms sound good but the lightning bolts may be a problem...