Red King and Valkyrie Prototype Pics

I received these from Hong Kong! Red King was $225 and Valkyrie was $110. I wasnt sure if Hasbro would ever release these so I jumped on them. Im have a feeling this is part of the Jesse Falcon surprise come SDCC. Red came painted and Valkyrie will get some acrylics added later! Here some EYE CANDY for my fellow ML friends. Grog, Thanks for the help!

DSC02221.jpg

DSC02226.jpg

DSC02231.jpg

DSC02233.jpg

DSC02244.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like red kings legs and such and Valkyrie look wierd with out paint. I'll buy them if they ever come out (probably not though). Over 100 bucks for 1 figure is toooo much for me.

Im hard core,,, I have every marvel Legend MISB twice,,, Favorites,,, I have 4 of. I think Im a compolsive collecter or somethin!

I dont like red kings legs and such and Valkyrie look wierd with out paint. I'll buy them if they ever come out (probably not though). Over 100 bucks for 1 figure is toooo much for me.

Im hard core,,, I have every marvel Legend MISB twice,,, Favorites,,, I have 4 of. I think Im a compolsive collecter or somethin!

i edited you pics. in the future, try not to post side by side pics. they strech the board over too far.

i edited you pics. in the future, try not to post side by side pics. they strech the board over too far.

Thanks Pooda,,, Sorry,, Im not very good at posting. Also,, I like the temp name you guys provided for me,, I think I will keep it,,, or has there been solids before me?

Thanks Pooda,,, Sorry,, Im not very good at posting. Also,, I like the temp name you guys provided for me,, I think I will keep it,,, or has there been solids before me?

just post a pic, hit return, and post another. as far as your tag....i have no idea, brother.

I see what your saying man ! If I have the money I will buy then too , I use to be like that you know I buy H.C absorbing man for $ 1oo.00 , F.F.C Kang for $ 85.00 and bobby drake for $ 65.00 . I can't do that now I have two kids and a lot of bills to pay ...lol

4 words for you man, come too think of it ,for all of us,but some more than others,

M.L.C.A.

Marvel Legends Collectors Anonymous !! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

dont worry about it solidsnake if i have the money i am not afraid to spend it on something i want

I was scared people were going to bash on me for what I paid. If I submitted pics under the collector forum,,,, I would be the highlight of Marvelousnews,,, til another crazier guy takes the light! Funny,,,,, I have spent thousands on anything and everything ML, but havent spent 1 dollar on 3 3/4 figs. Why,,,, size, sculpt, articulation isnt too bad, and I cant play with anything that small. Its gotta be the bigga figga,,,,LOL

dont worry about it solidsnake if i have the money i am not afraid to spend it on something i want

I was scared people were going to bash on me for what I paid. If I submitted pics under the collector forum,,,, I would be the highlight of Marvelousnews,,, til another crazier guy takes the light! Funny,,,,, I have spent thousands on anything and everything ML, but havent spent 1 dollar on 3 3/4 figs. Why,,,, size, sculpt, articulation isnt too bad, and I cant play with anything that small. Its gotta be the bigga figga,,,,LOL

A lotta bashin goes on here but you'll find most of it's in good fun. There are a few instigators with extreme prejudices around but most everyone knows who they are and they usually just ignore them and post around them. Chances are you'll probably not run in to very many of them on the ML forum anyway.

As far as the figs. They're great if you can find them and have the $. I seriously doubt they will ever be mass produced. I do agree that Val should have been a little more buff. As far as SDCC goes, don't get your hopes up too high, Jesse's become one of the enemy now and he's only been succesfull in disappointing up to this point. That's assuming he even remembers to address ML at all when it comes around. Don't be surprised if he skirts the issue entirely.

hey solidsnake, you say you have doubles or even quadruples of Marvel Legends figures. Would you be willing to sell any of the ones you have multiples of? Just curious.

It first started as 1 set mint and open 1. After buying a second set,, I couldnt open it! I figured 2 sets MISB and open the 3rd set. Well,,,,,, I only have four of the popular characters like Deadpool, juggy, cable, crossbones x5 and 1 loose, variants like stealth Ironman. Im not ready to part with extras, but I will let you know when I am.

Naw. If I had that much extra dough, I'd have bought the Red King (probably not the Valkyrie tho since she's not finished...tho if I'm spending that much, I could probably find someone to touch her up).