Red King and Valkyrie Prototype Pics

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you get those? That Red King is awesome! I wouldn't mind picking him up myself.

This guy in Hong Kong I met through the internet ! He seems to be able to pick up Hasbro prototypes all the time ! Solid connection !

They're stolen, call it picking them up or whatnot. They are stolen, make no mistake about it. And you are only encouraging factory workers to continue this practice. This happens a lot with transformers merchandise and Hasbro is getting to be very vocal about there disdain for such practices and how much it hurts there brand name. And you are only encouraging further acts of theft. Don't buy stuff from these guys because you aren't doing anyone a favor.

Where did you get those? That Red King is awesome! I wouldn't mind picking him up myself.

This guy in Hong Kong I met through the internet ! He seems to be able to pick up Hasbro prototypes all the time ! Solid connection !

They're stolen, call it picking them up or whatnot. They are stolen, make no mistake about it. And you are only encouraging factory workers to continue this practice. This happens a lot with transformers merchandise and Hasbro is getting to be very vocal about there disdain for such practices and how much it hurts there brand name. And you are only encouraging further acts of theft. Don't buy stuff from these guys because you aren't doing anyone a favor.

I can understand what you are saying raistlin, and with a thriving line I would completely agree, but as a ML collector, I say go for it. It's pretty obvious Hasbro is done with ML, and this will probably be the only way to get that figure, so I say buy it, if you won't someone else will. We are not taking money out of their pockets, because this figure isn't available to buy in the first place. Besides, how much does that factory worker make? I'm betting not very much, whose to say that if I were in a situation where I made little money and I had a family to support that I wouldn't do the same. Sure, it's stealing, I agree but in this instance, I don't mind buying it. It's not like someone highjacked a truck full of figures en route to TRU, this is a dead line.

I can understand what you are saying raistlin, and with a thriving line I would completely agree, but as a ML collector, I say go for it. It's pretty obvious Hasbro is done with ML, and this will probably be the only way to get that figure, so I say buy it, if you won't someone else will. We are not taking money out of their pockets, because this figure isn't available to buy in the first place. Besides, how much does that factory worker make? I'm betting not very much, whose to say that if I were in a situation where I made little money and I had a family to support that I wouldn't do the same. Sure, it's stealing, I agree but in this instance, I don't mind buying it. It's not like someone highjacked a truck full of figures en route to TRU, this is a dead line.

raistlin works for hasbor lol ha hah a

hahaha, if thats the case tell Hasbro to quit srewing around and release the damn two packs! It's sad but I can't really remember the last time I bought a ML, probably sometime last oct/nov. Sad state of affairs indeed.

hahaha, if thats the case tell Hasbro to quit srewing around and release the damn two packs! It's sad but I can't really remember the last time I bought a ML, probably sometime last oct/nov. Sad state of affairs indeed.

Don't know if he works for Hasbro but he took that pretty personal. They don't necessarily have to have been stolen from Hasbro. There are several productions that have to be made before final approval, especially if Hasbro had them done by an outside studio and who knows what happens to them after they're submitted. There has to have been molds made because those look like casted parts, not wax prototypes.

You wanna piss him off more, make your own molds more figs.

Don't know if he works for Hasbro but he took that pretty personal. They don't necessarily have to have been stolen from Hasbro. There are several productions that have to be made before final approval, especially if Hasbro had them done by an outside studio and who knows what happens to them after they're submitted. There has to have been molds made because those look like casted parts, not wax prototypes.

You wanna piss him off more, make your own molds more figs.

I dont care,,,, Im a serious collector,,,, and I do cast,,, only heads for my customs. Im proud of my exclusive collection. I also have alot of super rare figs like ,,movie f4 Annhilius and Johnny storm in biker outfit with dirt bike also Silver Samuri ML fan choice that was never released along with magneto slim body. There very expensive,,,, but like I said before,,, I dont know if Hasbro will ever release them and Im one collector that wont take that chance!

hey Snake man with the solid piece hiding in your pants ....

CAST SOME HEADS FOR US!!!!

You seem to have what we all are dying for..the unreleased Magneto, Silver Samurai, Red Kin, Valkyrie, and who knows what else

do like Black Arachnis did and sell us some.

sheesh I would take a Ronin figure and make him Silver Samurai real quick if I had a head for it.

Help us out!!!!

I know that they are just prototypes from two summers ago, but maybe they still might make those two next year. It is one of those out of the park thoughts but I want to hope a little for Legends in 2010. It would be nice to go to the store and get a figure instead of shopping on ebay and waiting about five days to get it.

Hasbro is supposed to be about making money, and if people think these protoypes are stolen, then Hasbro should simply release a specialty line of already designed figs:

Red King

Valkyrie

Magneto

Lilandra

Silver Samurai

Polaris

Northstar

Classic Storm

etc.

until them, we have to oogle and be jealous over the dude who owns Red King and the half-painted Val, and twiddle our thumbs until the 2-packs hit..

welcome to the jungle.....

You seem to have what we all are dying for..the unreleased Magneto, Silver Samurai, Red Kin, Valkyrie, and who knows what else

sheesh I would take a Ronin figure and make him Silver Samurai real quick if I had a head for it.

Help us out!!!!

Im scared to cast my exclusives!! First I have to remove the head from the figure, which is not a big deal. Then I have to make a mold out of it. That mold is then used to cast. Im scarred of scarring my figures faces. BA stopped because there is no money and tons of work. If I do cast exclusive heads,,, They will be expensive,,, like $20 + shipping,, if I decide to do it.

Help us out!!!!

Im scared to cast my exclusives!! First I have to remove the head from the figure, which is not a big deal. Then I have to make a mold out of it. That mold is then used to cast. Im scarred of scarring my figures faces. BA stopped because there is no money and tons of work. If I do cast exclusive heads,,, They will be expensive,,, like $20 + shipping,, if I decide to do it.

i feel you.

honestly....i think ML is coming back. maybe hasbro did this little stunt to get people to stop whining, and start buying.

Damn skippy, that's what I think. It won't be in the format we're used to and forget about a BAF. The larger figures will be available but at a larger price, of course.

I can actually say I saw this coming a mile away. Hasbro is known for listening to customers appeals but just like 90 percent of everyone, they eventually got tired of people trying to tell them how to do their jobs.

They'll be back and a lot more expensive to boot, but hopefully people will appreciate them a bit more this time. Given some time to develop, they will eventually get better, maybe much better.

• 3 weeks later...
honestly....i think ML is coming back. maybe hasbro did this little stunt to get people to stop whining, and start buying.

Hasbro is known for listening to customers appeals but just like 90 percent of everyone, they eventually got tired of people trying to tell them how to do their jobs.

Hasbro brought that on themselves !!

IF THEY HAD DONE THERE JOBS in the first place,by releasing everything they announce and while were still young,nobody would have complained.