Sign in to follow this  
kevinhulk

Sentinel series Angel blue variant without halo on chest?

i saw a blue angel variant the other day and it didn't have the halo on the chest. is this some sort of double variant? the database doesn't have it and i have never seen one before. anyone have any info about this? thanks

838c_12.JPG

hmmm its possible it could just be a mistake, like an error, were there any more or just one?

I'd be suspicous. In the large pic with all the figs, look at the lower left corner of the Angel packaging. It looks like it was clipped.

i would say double variant an error but i would not spend a arm and leg for it unless it makes you happy go for it lol

A simple paint error. True mistakes happen from time to time. Don't let them trick you into paying too much for it. If you look at it from another perspective it's actually just a defective toy.

It's been established that there can be no real market value put on these type items. The true value lies with the owner. So it's basically worth what you're willing to pay.

i got my angel without a head

is that a variant? :)

I'm still looking for the 2 Left Feet DCU variants. Haven't gotten one yet.

I'd be suspicous. In the large pic with all the figs, look at the lower left corner of the Angel packaging. It looks like it was clipped.

That is a watermark on the image -_-"

i did! got a hawkman with 2 feft feet, and a killer moth with 2 left upper thighs.

i did! got a hawkman with 2 feft feet, and a killer moth with 2 left upper thighs.

Hate to be that "One-Upper Guy", but I got you all beat.

I got both MU Deadpool and Maverick with two left feet and a Despero CAC with two left feet. Why does it always seem to be the left feet? Are there a surplus of unclaimed right feet somewhere?

I think I may be the only person on all the boards I post at to not have any major problems with either DCUC or ML (quality wise).

I think I may be the only person on all the boards I post at to not have any major problems with either DCUC or ML (quality wise).

Off the top of my head, I can only think of one problem. My ML Psylocke's elbow joint is half off.

That's what you call a good old factory defect. I would not want it. It would be like buying the figure on the peg with the worst paint job.