Marvel Legends Dead

EldestSon

Ok, I know, I know, ML's death has been forecast for some time, but this may be a real hint (other than OH NOES! I HAVEN'T SEEN ML IN MY AREA!!! THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT 3.75"!!!).

I went to hasbro.com, navigated to the Iron Man site and then clicked on the Marvel Legends link and got...well...404 Not Found...

http://www.hasbro.com/marvel/default.cfm?p...s/MarvelLegends

:sad:

Ok, I know, I know, ML's death has been forecast for some time, but this may be a real hint (other than OH NOES! I HAVEN'T SEEN ML IN MY AREA!!! THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT 3.75"!!!).

I went to hasbro.com, navigated to the Iron Man site and then clicked on the Marvel Legends link and got...well...404 Not Found...

http://www.hasbro.com/marvel/default.cfm?p...s/MarvelLegends

:sad:

i did a search and came up with 3 pages of ml sorry but you need to learn how to navigate

No product found? Um, not so much... Here's a link for all the Marvel Legends product listing

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults...;CDT=1242313100

That's hasbrotoyshop.

also, I check hasbrotoyshop ML section almost every day and this past weekend they must have had a huge sell off or something. More than half the items they had for online sell suddenly sold out in one day. Time to start checking the secondary stores (TJ Maxx, Ross, etc).

No product found? Um, not so much... Here's a link for all the Marvel Legends product listing

That's hasbrotoyshop.

also, I check hasbrotoyshop ML section almost every day and this past weekend they must have had a huge sell off or something. More than half the items they had for online sell suddenly sold out in one day. Time to start checking the secondary stores (TJ Maxx, Ross, etc).

good to know dude ... thanks

That's hasbrotoyshop.

good to know dude ... thanks

I don't know what happened with that link I did the search today and it worked fine. I don't know why it said 0 of 0 product found when you click on it.

if we see anything it won't be until after the big transformers and gi joe push this summer. i think some things will trickle out maybe, but once we see clearance stickers on the joe transformer stuff then we can start to wonder if marvel has any six inch life left.

hasbro is the owner of the joe trans stuff, they have more to gain by there success then by being the license holder for marvel. i think unless there is a movie proerty to attach to there will be minimal product, or there will be peg warmers, empty pegs, and empty promises for the next year or so.

Finally Marvel gave the grace shot us.

After they made a fortune with ToyBiz and a small fortune but with Hasbro, they have decided to leave us with 3 3/4" , showy, and designed well, but they are not of 6".

Now all the companies seem to have put agreed to do them his actions you appear of the same Size, I am afraid that to this step the only thing that tendran our children to play as great figures to was as Micro-machines.

And they would only play in X-Box, Wii or the following console replace that it