Best Hasbro ML and Best Toy Biz ML-Go!

ender8210

I was looking at comicfigs.net and thought to myself that the Hasbro Sunfire AoA is by far the best Hasbro ML that has come out. What do you guys think? Opinions? My favorite ML overall/Toy Biz ML has got to be the Beast (series 3). He pretty much epitomizes what I think a ML should be. He has an accurate scuplt and scale(he is huge). He is a great likeness and his articulation is second to only nightcrawler ML. Beast can do a one handed hand stand for pete's sake. He is a great figure. Thoughts?

post-13023-1242561146_thumb.jpg

WOW,,,,, Hasbro has really shifted,,,,, It would be hard to say who's #1. Crossbones, Guardian, WW2 Captain, Ronin, Movie Accurate Ghost Rider with flame cycle and Nick cage head sculpt, Rulk, Tiger stripe Wolvy, Spiral, Forge,,,,,, sigh!!!!! Toybiz,,, = Deadpool, juggy, cable, you know what ,,, Im tired .,,,, this is gonna take too long.

If you don't count BAFs or customs...

This is my favorite ToyBiz Legend (hero figure)

3056498860_2070585678_o.jpg

Spider-Man (SMC 12 / Superposeable Spider-Man)

RUNNERS UP: Brown Wolverine (ML6), Captain America (FO1)

This is my favorite ToyBiz Legend (villain figure)

3044537524_eb6f8d92e0_o.jpg

Absorbing Man (Hulk Classic series 1)

RUNNERS UP: Juggernaut (ML6), Green Goblin (ML13)

This is my favorite Hasbro Legend (hero figure)

3451158679_89724dd606_o.jpg

Daredevil (red variant, Nemesis Series)

RUNNERS UP: Black Suit Spider-Man (RULK Series), Nova (Nemesis series)

This is my favorite Hasbro Legend (villain figure)

3539268993_7541872db1_o.jpg

RUNNERS UP: Crossbones (Ares series), Absorbing Man (FFF Series)

Rulk is the example of how Hasbro I sacrifice quality to reduce costs,

would have been perhaps the best BAF done by the company

, but I end up ruining it when toying it as much.

for my other examples of evil work they are the daredevil of last delivery

and the Doom of the Ronan series, but deceptions.

Perhaps Spiderman is the best version of the 4695 versions

that have removed until now on the part of ToyBiz,

is a pity as for the sake of his propiod I interest the companies

ruin good articles of collection. Somebody knows if ToyBiz has plans to now remove but merchandise that are had separated of their contract with Marvel?

• 1 month later...

Ha Hasbro still released it and I still love it. And he did wear that costume at one time as the Dynamic Force but Hasbro called it X-Force, so I call it X-force.

Thats not why I revived this thread.

I just finally got the Omega Red figure and it has to be one of the best by far, it is such a fun figure. His size is amazing.

Why does everyone say Deadpool is the best? He's good i agree but he can barely hold his swords worth a lick, his head looks a BIT tiny and his shoulders are HUGE(not to mention the loose ass joints he's got)

Thats sometimes different with each persons figures cause my deadpools joints are actually pretty good. Plus all the accessories he came with was just insane. Definetly one of the best values for the original price. Then again I may be bias cause ive always been a huge deadpool fan and when a good figure comes out for some of my favorite characters I tend to hold them at a higher standard then the good figures made from chacters I never really got into.