pooda

3.75 collections thread.

Nice pictures! And great reviews so far. I sure hope Hasbro decides to sell us extra stands, via online or something, because I can sure use them for my first couple waves. I think I would actually like them better plain without the names nor the numbering. The names on each stand is sorta cool, but the numbering would bug me due to the gaps in my collection (plus, I wouldn't be displaying them in numerical order, making the numbering even more odd).

I like the set ups guys.

Push you down which playset is that?

Decepticonmark like the fight scenes and your customs. Pictures on a few are a little blury but I know after a couple of times you will get better.

i love that they are making marvel figures in this scale!

some changes i would like to see:

bicep swivel on all the characters(hulks and thing need it)

torso articulation for all(if it messes up costume symbols, then change up the type of articulation)

hip joints with thigh swivels. like shs

make torsos out of softer plastic(like xow) makes easier 'boil n pop'

head ball joint for all figures(hulks and thing need it)

continuity...please make characters in the size they would be...compared to eachother

quit settling!...only the best sculpts with great articulation should be released!

i believe that i could 'mod' many characters to look better than they do. but they would no longer be 'action figures'(paint + sculpt...etc) i am presently searching for replacement parts that are the right color and size as the characters i would mod(with less painting and sculpting...they might still be able to be action figures.

Here is my collection. I have Wave 5 now and a few other things that are not included in the picture. I will update my picture and post again sometime. Anyways, here it is.

MarvelALLBig1.jpg

lol. somebody has money

Push you down which playset is that?

It's the Daily Bugle playset from the 90s Spiderman line. It's pretty neat isn't it? Save for the cartoon colors.

I have to disassemble it right now as I'm moving. I might repaint it before setting it up.

OUTSTANDING COLLECTIONS GUYS!

Here is my humble collection... Its not much as I just started collecting these awesome little guys after i gave up on my 20+ years of transformers collecting..

I have some more comming in the mail soon, SHS Doc Oc since the spiderman one is TERRIBLE, XMO Logan, and BAF Mojo. I also have an XMO cyclops who isnt pictured.. Green goblin and cyke are my fav characters of all time!