Marvel Legends Exclusives

pooda

Pooda, Hasbro needs to hire you!!

Good idea, but PLEASE have them change how they attach the hips!!!

Not everyone that used the body from Bullseye had those top of the crotch attachments (at least before Hasbro got to them).

They could use an even better body, like the Black Panther/ FO Cap buck.

But heck yeah, give me some unmade characters like Terrax or Grey Gargoyle and they can have my money.

Unfortunately we are all suckers to this type of thing. I would say most if not all ML collectors would buy ANYTHING exclusive to a website. I think though that this should be in addition to normal waves with a BAF, not a once a month item like the Heman figures. All they are doing at that point is prolonging the death of ML and milking us for probably crappy figures repainted to reflect some figure we all want.

Unfortunately we are all suckers to this type of thing. I would say most if not all ML collectors would buy ANYTHING exclusive to a website. I think though that this should be in addition to normal waves with a BAF, not a once a month item like the Heman figures. All they are doing at that point is prolonging the death of ML and milking us for probably crappy figures repainted to reflect some figure we all want.

if youre getting MLs regularly, then we dont need a once a month fig. i was just thinking of ways to get characters like deadpool, cage, and maybe a "carried by six" boxed set containing the six paul barrers, and cap's coffin. we could finally get the extremis armor, or some better looking versions of already crappy figs.

We don't need another MOTUC.

and not getting any figs at all is better?

It´s a good idea, but how much would u be willing to pay for that fig, regular price, around 10 dlls?? plus shipping, another 5 dlls, so, 15 dlls a piece, with the quality they´ve been handeling lately, I doubt it. . .

plus, they don´t ship to Mexico.

the price would be around 15.00+shipping

I'm really not sure. I would be interested if the price and quality were right, but I think that Hasbro would look at MOTU and figure $25 a figure would be good and give us stuff like the recent Walmart Wolverine exclusives. Imagine a Deadpool figure with no accessories and all the pouches, belts and harnesses just painted on him. But I think after how well the AOA Sunfire figure has sold for them that this is a moot point.

it would be better if they did do it but gave buyers a option of who they would make how about that not make a figuer that is out already and gives us a choice of 5 to choose from and the one with the most votes wins and we flood the voting for the fig we want lol know what i mean then the next month we get another 5 even if includes the 4 from the last 5 and so on and so on that would be cool

If it's the only way to get 6 inch Marvel Legends figure then yes I would do it. I didn't buy AOA Sunfire b/c there were other waves to buy. I think if they weren't in stores though then I would totally be interested in once a month exclusives. Speaking of Sunfire I am glad I didn't buy him online b/c now TJ Maxx has tons of him for $6.99!

I like the new MOTUC figures, but I think collectors should have some backbone and stand up and let the companies know what we will except and won't except. $28.50 for a figure that would retail in stores for $10-14 is nuts to me and it shocks me and almost saddens me how fast they sell out online now. I say don't let the toy companies push us around. If the collectors are caving in for MOTUC then who knows what the toy companies might try to do next.

If these companies were ran better we could all be happy, the corporate honchos, their stock holders, and the collectors.

I like the new MOTUC figures, but I think collectors should have some backbone and stand up and let the companies know what we will except and won't except. $28.50 for a figure that would retail in stores for $10-14 is nuts to me and it shocks me and almost saddens me how fast they sell out online now. I say don't let the toy companies push us around. If the collectors are caving in for MOTUC then who knows what the toy companies might try to do next.

If these companies were ran better we could all be happy, the corporate honchos, their stock holders, and the collectors.

why is it that you guys dont understand that you (collectors) dont spend enough money on toys to demand anything! with the whole MOTUC figs, true, they are pricey, but for a line that didnt do very well on store shelves, i dont see the problem with 20 bucks.... the 8.00 shipping is just what mattel charges. but on a brighter note, mattel ships almost anywhere. (unlike hasbro) lets not make this into a MOTUC thread.

I would be for it, IF; we got all new characters for the most part, lots of villians, maybe some BAF's, they didn't sell out before we could all get them (how about pre-orders so they can make basically enough for all of us who want them to be able to get them - with an order limit, like another poster said, so the scalpers don't get them all), keep going 'backwards' to better articulation, and giving us better paint washes. Now that's my ideal, granted, all that may not come true, but if we're going to pay more and not be able to pick the figure we want right off the selves, they should be willing to give us some basic consessions. But I'm definitely for it.

Also, maybe they can re-issue the Nemisis Wave online for all of us that never knew it wasn't going to ever hit Walmart shelves and missed paying under $200.00 for a set:(

would you buy MLs if they were released once a month on hasbro's site? for instance, what if they took the bullseye body and made a deadpool figure from it?, or they made a modern cage or whatever. would you be willing to except getting MLs in that mannor?

Is this like the MOTU subscription thing?

I mean, if the choice is up to me, then I'd probably buy any fig that looks good...ok decent...ok, doesn't look like the shitty 2 pack x-men movie figs. :)

would you buy MLs if they were released once a month on hasbro's site? for instance, what if they took the bullseye body and made a deadpool figure from it?, or they made a modern cage or whatever. would you be willing to except getting MLs in that mannor?

Is this like the MOTU subscription thing?

I mean, if the choice is up to me, then I'd probably buy any fig that looks good...ok decent...ok, doesn't look like the shitty 2 pack x-men movie figs. :)

yeah, its sort of like the MOTUC thing. it wont be re-released figs, but re-released characters. new sculpts, and all. but....theyre 15 bucks before shipping. one fig per month, no BAFs or bases...just the figure and accessories.