What do you think the best fight would be between 2 mutants that hasnt already happend?

FireCard

apocalypse vs. vulcan

Gotta agree on that one.

Vulcan vs Jean Grey/(Dark) Phoenix

Psylocke vs Emma Frost

Firestar vs Magma

X-23 vs Daken

Cassandra Nova vs Joseph (I know Joseph is dead, but he could come back and during the fight consciousnesses could combine creating a new version of the sentient psionic entity known as Onslaught.)

Well, I know he's not a mutant, but I always wanted to see the master of the fundamental force of gravity- Graviton, face off against the master of the other fundamental force, magnetism - Magneto. That would rock the planet. Too bad they recently killed him(Graviton) in a really stupid, convoluted storyline in Iron Man, Director Of Shield:(

apocalypse vs. vulcan

Gotta agree on that one.

Psylocke vs Emma Frost

Firestar vs Magma

X-23 vs Daken

Cassandra Nova vs Joseph (I know Joseph is dead, but he could come back and during the fight consciousnesses could combine creating a new version of the sentient psionic entity known as Onslaught.)

i agree.... but if you watched "Wolverine and the X-men" episodes..... psylocke and Emma Frost duked it out and emma totally kicked Psylocke's ass. haha....and i quote emma after she did the ass kicking........"pathetic."

apocalypse vs. vulcan

Gotta agree on that one.

Psylocke vs Emma Frost

Firestar vs Magma

X-23 vs Daken

i agree.... but if you watched "Wolverine and the X-men" episodes..... psylocke and Emma Frost duked it out and emma totally kicked Psylocke's ass. haha....and i quote emma after she did the ass kicking........"pathetic."

Wolverine and the X-Men is only one interpretation of Psylocke,And since it is a completely different story line and universe to the Comics,It is nothing to base how Emma Vs Betsy would go. Betsy is a very powerful mutant in the comics and would give Emma a run for her money.So all in all,Comparing W&TXM Psylocke to 616 Psylocke is completely ludicrice.