New LEGENDS revealed at Wizard World Philly!!!!!

clonekiller72

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really? They should just let this line die already. Focus on the Marvel Universe line instead. Marvel Legends is dead.

i was thinking it, you said it! great minds think alike. don't get me wrong, i do love the MLegends line, but they pulled the plug on that last year and died. it's time to stop talking about them and let them rest in peace.

C'mon guys, you're on the ML forum calling for the cancellation of ML. If we all thought that way we'd be on the MU forum right now. There are still a lot of us hoping for the best.

I do understand where you're coming from. Once you've been screwed around for so long sometime you gotta just give up and go with the flow. I tried MU, and my biggest problem is quality vs. price. Not such an issue with some, but I think that's the case with most ML holdouts.

I agree it's been losing steam for quite some time but there's obviously still a large demand for them. Maybe with Hasbro's new plan of attack they'll be able to concentrate on a collectors style assortment and make figures everyone wants and will sell well

marvel universe sucks. sorry to say it but i dont feel like starting my whole collection over with lack luster 3 3/4 scaled figures. ill leave that to star wars and g.i. joe. ML has been one of the greatest collector lines in a long time, and no new line will change my mind. plus these guys are peg warming worse than ML ever did.

the only good thing about MU is the fact that you can cross reference and use GI joe and Star Wars equipment/ playsets

THATS IT!!

Marvel Legends is the Standard ... just ask DCUC, Street Fighter, Hellboy, and the like

Bring back the LEGEND in ML!!!

thats not true. i would think someone like you wouldnt be so bias. i dont like statues, but i dont see a need to $h!t over them. almost every line has a 3 3/4 version of the characters that are produced into figures, but the marvel fans are the only whiners. hellboy fans, dc fans(and their 3 3/4 figs suck), anime characters and everything else under the sun seems to be getting 3 3/4 figs, but you guys just WILL NOT KEEP AN OPENED MIND. it was a point in time when the bow and arrow was the standard....until the gun. everything gets upgraded, and although ML was the first, trheyre not the best.(anymore)

Really? They should just let this line die already. Focus on the Marvel Universe line instead. Marvel Legends is dead.

i was thinking it, you said it! great minds think alike. don't get me wrong, i do love the MLegends line, but they pulled the plug on that last year and died. it's time to stop talking about them and let them rest in peace.

C'mon guys, you're on the ML forum calling for the cancellation of ML. If we all thought that way we'd be on the MU forum right now. There are still a lot of us hoping for the best.

I do understand where you're coming from. Once you've been screwed around for so long sometime you gotta just give up and go with the flow. I tried MU, and my biggest problem is quality vs. price. Not such an issue with some, but I think that's the case with most ML holdouts.

I agree it's been losing steam for quite some time but there's obviously still a large demand for them. Maybe with Hasbro's new plan of attack they'll be able to concentrate on a collectors style assortment and make figures everyone wants and will sell well

its not that people dont want legends, its just the whining. complaining is one thing, but the whining needs to go! i wouldnt care if they filled this board with complaints, hell...complaints let people know that something's wrong. whining just makes you repeat the same crap over and over again, and the only understanding or info that comes from it is that whoever hates whatever. usually it ends up being a i hate something, or something sucks type of thread. no real insight to why or what the problem is, just the fact that some guy doesnt like something.

the only good thing about MU is the fact that you can cross reference and use GI joe and Star Wars equipment/ playsets

THATS IT!!

Marvel Legends is the Standard ... just ask DCUC, Street Fighter, Hellboy, and the like

thats not true. i would think someone like you wouldnt be so bias. i dont like statues, but i dont see a need to $h!t over them. almost every line has a 3 3/4 version of the characters that are produced into figures, but the marvel fans are the only whiners. hellboy fans, dc fans(and their 3 3/4 figs suck), anime characters and everything else under the sun seems to be getting 3 3/4 figs, but you guys just WILL NOT KEEP AN OPENED MIND. it was a point in time when the bow and arrow was the standard....until the gun. everything gets upgraded, and although ML was the first, trheyre not the best.(anymore)

Well your the most bias DCUC fanBoy there is so you shouldn't complain about a board member speaking the truth. ML is STILL the BEST. DCUC is the second rate crap.

its not that people dont want legends, its just the whining. complaining is one thing, but the whining needs to go! i wouldnt care if they filled this board with complaints, hell...complaints let people know that something's wrong. whining just makes you repeat the same crap over and over again, and the only understanding or info that comes from it is that whoever hates whatever. usually it ends up being a i hate something, or something sucks type of thread. no real insight to why or what the problem is, just the fact that some guy doesnt like something.

They can whine all they want it doesn't break any board rules.

Glad to see some positive news. I must say though, that I haven't really missed collecting Legends as much as I first thought I would. Plus, money is tighter. It'll be a tough road for Hasbro to try and compete in this environment. Who knows what will happen once I finally see the Nemesis wave and two-packs.

Agreed. I've actually enjoyed the breather from running around trying to find these figures and spending more on each new wave. I am looking forward to the 2 Packs and the 12" MU figures coming out for MU line that will work perfectly as ML figs. And the new figs for ML being announced at SDCC give us something to look forward too.

I am really happy about Hasbro doing large figures 12 inches tall. I would rather them do this than have BAFs. This opens the door to people who missed the boat on Galactus, Giant Man, and even Sentinels. They can go very well with with ML still. I'm happy with a large figure not being "true" scale. Also a large Absorbing Man BAF would be great. I hope those plans that leaked out actually happen. That would look amazing in my Hulk display.

dude, i might get a lot of hate replies for this but i just got through reading threads from MU fans and Threads from ML fans, and ML fans take the whining and complaining award. I love ML collecting just as the next guy, but damn! (and i got bashed on just for saying "MORE MU"?!?, and other ML collectors started saying sh1t about "only adults here".)

MU's arent that great but the MU fans seem to take it lightly when they dont get a character/sculpt they want, to where you ML fans get pissed off cause Falcon didn't do your wishlist. at least be a bit happy for some news that it'll be back. even if those three pictures presented is a hoax, it's probably some ML fan starting that rumor, but lets just pray its true. this time i can actually be a completist since i missed out on a couple of the first ML's (like toad) by collecting th MU line. they're even numbered on the side of the card so it makes me want to collect them even more. ok carry on.

THATS IT!!

Well your the most bias DCUC fanBoy there is so you shouldn't complain about a board member speaking the truth. ML is STILL the BEST. DCUC is the second rate crap.

youre the MOST bias person on this board....period! i may be bias towards batman, but dc as a whol...naaa. plus, you further prove my point with your famous...."ML IS STILL THE BEST. DCUC IS THE SECOND RATE CRAP. " On top of everything else.....we arent even talking DC. were talking about MARVEL FANS, hating MARVEL PRODUCT! oh, i forgot.....you need to convince yourself that ML's still #1(whatever gets you to sleep at night, little guy) so find away to turn your precious little ML disscussion in to a DC thread if you want.....i like dc, too. (have fun with the all of those DC figs that you buy as faithfully as you do MLs....you got'em all right?(DCU)....DC THANX YOU FOR BUYING SECOND RATE PRODUCT.

They can whine all they want it doesn't break any board rules.

whats your point? it still doesnt chang the fact that the whining is stupid. but....im a man. maybe thats why whining bothers me sometimes. children whine....period! ive never seen an adult have trouble expressing their feeling to the point of ranting like a child. but hey....some of us were raised to be children.(i guess)

THATS IT!!

Pooda. I think you are great man but are you serious? Sure a gun is way better than a bow & arrow. But when I first saw Marvel Legends I thought "These are great I don't know how many ways they could ever make them better but I am excited to find out!" I never once thought "Hey! They should make them way smaller & way less detailed! That would be way better!" Marvel Puniverse is so far away from an improvement. It's totally going backwards. Like going from machine guns to spears.

dude, i might get a lot of hate replies for this but i just got through reading threads from MU fans and Threads from ML fans, and ML fans take the whining and complaining award. I love ML collecting just as the next guy, but damn! (and i got bashed on just for saying "MORE MU"?!?, and other ML collectors started saying sh1t about "only adults here".)

MU's arent that great but the MU fans seem to take it lightly when they dont get a character/sculpt they want, to where you ML fans get pissed off cause Falcon didn't do your wishlist. at least be a bit happy for some news that it'll be back. even if those three pictures presented is a hoax, it's probably some ML fan starting that rumor, but lets just pray its true. this time i can actually be a completist since i missed out on a couple of the first ML's (like toad) by collecting th MU line. they're even numbered on the side of the card so it makes me want to collect them even more. ok carry on.

Give it time, the line is still young, I already read complaints on this site about the latest wave; from reusing the same body to spider-man repaints, so there is trouble in paradise. Marvel Universe is not the best marvel line there is, heck they're not even the best 4" around. I understand people like the MU line, that it sells more yadda yadda, that's fine I respect that, I really do, people switching from ML to MU I respect that and I do understand it but what I don't get is people coming here trying to sell MU line like it's the next best thing, it's not or at least most 6" collectors don't see it that way so keep the MU line is a great line in the MU thread and let's move to what this thread that ML is back and here to stay.

THATS IT!!

youre the MOST bias person on this board....period! i may be bias towards batman, but dc as a whol...naaa. plus, you further prove my point with your famous...."ML IS STILL THE BEST. DCUC IS THE SECOND RATE CRAP. " On top of everything else.....we arent even talking DC. were talking about MARVEL FANS, hating MARVEL PRODUCT! oh, i forgot.....you need to convince yourself that ML's still #1(whatever gets you to sleep at night, little guy) so find away to turn your precious little ML disscussion in to a DC thread if you want.....i like dc, too. (have fun with the all of those DC figs that you buy as faithfully as you do MLs....you got'em all right?(DCU)....DC THANX YOU FOR BUYING SECOND RATE PRODUCT.

You are a broken record. You take a shot at DCUC being better than ML every chance you get. "ML can't hold their weapons even though they don't come with any and have too much articulation so they can't stand eventhough they all stand perfectly"

The only place DCUC is better than ML is in your mind. ML was not the bow and arrow that would be kenner's Star Wars. ML was the NUKE. It will never be improved upon. It's not possible to do better in the 6 inch scale. DCUC is a mere RPG.

You were hinting that ML is no longer the best and that MU is? No you were clearly hinting at DCUC. Arguing a 4 inch line like MU vs a 6 inch line like ML has no grounds.

DCUC is the exact opposite of Bret Hart. It's not the best, never was and never will be.

Give it time, the line is still young, I already read complaints on this site about the latest wave; from reusing the same body to spider-man repaints, so there is trouble in paradise. Marvel Universe is not the best marvel line there is, heck they're not even the best 4" around. I understand people like the MU line, that it sells more yadda yadda, that's fine I respect that, I really do, people switching from ML to MU I respect that and I do understand it but what I don't get is people coming here trying to sell MU line like it's the next best thing, it's not or at least most 6" collectors don't see it that way so keep the MU line is a great line in the MU thread and let's move to what this thread that ML is back and here to stay.

THRUTH.

THRUTH.

AMEN!

THATS IT!!

Pooda. I think you are great man but are you serious? Sure a gun is way better than a bow & arrow. But when I first saw Marvel Legends I thought "These are great I don't know how many ways they could ever make them better but I am excited to find out!" I never once thought "Hey! They should make them way smaller & way less detailed! That would be way better!" Marvel Puniverse is so far away from an improvement. It's totally going backwards. Like going from machine guns to spears.

i just dont see how you cant have both? when that is explained to me, then maybe ill understand. as far as me talking about "upgrades" i was speaking in the fact that a lot of lines have found ways of upgrading figures. BigBear used the point that ML was the way point (which is totally the truth) but i was pointing out that some of the other figures that he named have upgraded what ML started.

im not trying to sell the line, i just want to know why people feel that they have to switch.....and i stand by my statement.

THATS IT!!

You are a broken record. You take a shot at DCUC being better than ML every chance you get. "ML can't hold their weapons even though they don't come with any and have too much articulation so they can't stand eventhough they all stand perfectly"

The only place DCUC is better than ML is in your mind. ML was not the bow and arrow that would be kenner's Star Wars. ML was the NUKE. It will never be improved upon. It's not possible to do better in the 6 inch scale. DCUC is a mere RPG.

You were hinting that ML is no longer the best and that MU is? No you were clearly hinting at DCUC. Arguing a 4 inch line like MU vs a 6 inch line like ML has no grounds.

DCUC is the exact opposite of Bret Hart. It's not the best, never was and never will be.

lets not make this into what it isnt. you can bring up dcu all you want....has nothing to do with anything. i wasnt talking dcuc...you are. did i say MU was better than ML? if you cant keep up......KEEP QUIET. please stick to the subject, and stop trying to use fluff to defend the fact that i made a comment that you didnt like. i dont try and hurt you guys feelings....i really dont. i speak my mind, and i dont get irate. i dont try and call names, i just point out what i feel. if you personally dont like me...tough.(ya dont know me anyway)

lets not make this into what it isnt. you can bring up dcu all you want....has nothing to do with anything. i wasnt talking dcuc...you are. did i say MU was better than ML? if you cant keep up......KEEP QUIET. please stick to the subject, and stop trying to use fluff to defend the fact that i made a comment that you didnt like. i dont try and hurt you guys feelings....i really dont. i speak my mind, and i dont get irate. i dont try and call names, i just point out what i feel. if you personally dont like me...tough.(ya dont know me anyway)

I think he was commenting on how you always bring DCUC up,And yes,You do bring it up all the time.This being a marvel forum,you'd think you would know better.Speak your mind and share your feelings all you want,But this is what happens when you do.

:spidey_deadtopic: