New LEGENDS revealed at Wizard World Philly!!!!!

clonekiller72

lets not make this into what it isnt. you can bring up dcu all you want....has nothing to do with anything. i wasnt talking dcuc...you are. did i say MU was better than ML? if you cant keep up......KEEP QUIET. please stick to the subject, and stop trying to use fluff to defend the fact that i made a comment that you didnt like. i dont try and hurt you guys feelings....i really dont. i speak my mind, and i dont get irate. i dont try and call names, i just point out what i feel. if you personally dont like me...tough.(ya dont know me anyway)

I think he was commenting on how you always bring DCUC up,And yes,You do bring it up all the time.This being a marvel forum,you'd think you would know better.Speak your mind and share your feelings all you want,But this is what happens when you do.

:spidey_deadtopic:

i think thats something that i can live with.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lets not make this into what it isnt. you can bring up dcu all you want....has nothing to do with anything. i wasnt talking dcuc...you are. did i say MU was better than ML? if you cant keep up......KEEP QUIET. please stick to the subject, and stop trying to use fluff to defend the fact that i made a comment that you didnt like. i dont try and hurt you guys feelings....i really dont. i speak my mind, and i dont get irate. i dont try and call names, i just point out what i feel. if you personally dont like me...tough.(ya dont know me anyway)

I think he was commenting on how you always bring DCUC up,And yes,You do bring it up all the time.This being a marvel forum,you'd think you would know better.Speak your mind and share your feelings all you want,But this is what happens when you do.

Moderator? I'm sorry,I cannot understand you at all.Cause conflict on the board then.I don't care,But I would really think a person in power would have more respect for the members he is moderating.Have opinions,But have them in a civil way.Listen to me or not.What do I know? I'm just a spectator.

To comment on your point way back Pooda, that most toy lines have a 3.75 brother, that's correct but it seems Hasbro is intent on doing only the 3.75 altogether. I do collect MU a bit, and I can live with having both but It's pretty lame that we may never get a 6" line back, and just when others like DCUC are hitting their stride. We all know Hasbro's major reason for buying the Marvel license was to cash in on the movie and cartoon merchandise and I understand business is business, but it's just pretty $hitty we may lose the product line that set the standard in the process. It just seems like a better deal could have been made on Marvel's part (maybe with a subcontracting company to Hasbro) to ensure ML would continue.

Moderator? I'm sorry,I cannot understand you at all.Cause conflict on the board then.I don't care,But I would really think a person in power would have more respect for the members he is moderating.Have opinions,But have them in a civil way.Listen to me or not.What do I know? I'm just a spectator.

how am i disrespecting anyone? all im saying is.....if you like MU, fine. and its fine if ya dont. i just cant see why ML fans cant except that theres two line without getting their underwear in a bunch? we are all still talking about marvel!

To comment on your point way back Pooda, that most toy lines have a 3.75 brother, that's correct but it seems Hasbro is intent on doing only the 3.75 altogether. I do collect MU a bit, and I can live with having both but It's pretty lame that we may never get a 6" line back, and just when others like DCUC are hitting their stride. We all know Hasbro's major reason for buying the Marvel license was to cash in on the movie and cartoon merchandise and I understand business is business, but it's just pretty $hitty we may lose the product line that set the standard in the process. It just seems like a better deal could have been made on Marvel's part (maybe with a subcontracting company to Hasbro) to ensure ML would continue.

i feel ya, but wouldnt the ML line slowing down have more to do with the amount of time its been around, more than the fact tha MU has been made? you post actually answers the question that i asked Grog in the above post. i thought that since you guys see that jesse is keeping ML going, you wouldnt have such a big MU problem.

how am i disrespecting anyone? all im saying is.....if you like MU, fine. and its fine if ya dont. i just cant see why ML fans cant except that theres two line without getting their underwear in a bunch? we are all still talking about marvel!

" if you cant keep up......KEEP QUIET." "you guys just WILL NOT KEEP AN OPENED MIND"."ML was the first, trheyre not the best.(anymore)"

That is not only personally disrespectful,it is also disrespectful to Marvel Legends collectors on a Marvel Legends board.You may not think it is bad,But it is.As a moderator i'd have expected you to rise above anything said before instead of diving right into it,But I guess moderator's are not everything they were anymore.

" if you cant keep up......KEEP QUIET." "you guys just WILL NOT KEEP AN OPENED MIND"."ML was the first, trheyre not the best.(anymore)"

That is not only personally disrespectful,it is also disrespectful to Marvel Legends collectors on a Marvel Legends board.You may not think it is bad,But it is.As a moderator i'd have expected you to rise above anything said before instead of diving right into it,But I guess moderator's are not everything they were anymore.

me telling someone to keep quiet when theyre trying to putting words into my mouth, or trying to build an arguement from nothing isnt being disrespectful. and if i have stepped that line, i do apologize. if the comment "ML is the first, not the best" is an insult on ANYONE.....thats just weird? and recognizing that people wont keep an open mind isnt insulting anyone. MOD...yes. non-opinionated....no. im a part of this board just like everyone else, and i will post what i feel as everyone else does.

So you're really telling me saying that ML is not the best line in a ML board with probably 100+ fans who think it is isn't over the top?

And have your opinions,Just don't say them so bluntly and insultingly.I don't know if you realise,But becoming a moderator is a great honour,And with the job comes a new approach to things.You're supposed to show some class and restraint.I honestly do not see many other Mod's in these multi quoting discussions which are obviously angering some members.These are unwritten rules of being a moderator.I'm not telling you how do your job,But from my point of view it looks like you need to be.Follow the advice or not,I'm out.

So you're really telling me saying that ML is not the best line in a ML board with probably 100+ fans who think it is isn't over the top?

And have your opinions,Just don't say them so bluntly and insultingly.I don't know if you realise,But becoming a moderator is a great honour,And with the job comes a new approach to things.You're supposed to show some class and restraint.I honestly do not see many other Mod's in these multi quoting discussions which are obviously angering some members.These are unwritten rules of being a moderator.I'm not telling you how do your job,But from my point of view it looks like you need to be.Follow the advice or not,I'm out.

i get what youre saying. as far as other MODS....they dont really even come around, let alone take parts in anyone's views. i made some statements that rubbed you or whoever the wrong way....okay. i just feel how i feel. i dont think anyone should be offended by someone feeling that ML isnt the best anymore.

Well it finally happened... it was only a matter of time.

LOL,,,,,, I thought this forum was about a bunch of grown ass men sharing love for ML. Im 32yrs old,,,, I used to fight about toys when I was 10 or discuss , dispute, or whatever you wanna call it. When someone starts, you can stop it by changing the subject, it works with kids.

Well it finally happened... it was only a matter of time.

LOL,,,,,, I thought this forum was about a bunch of grown ass men sharing love for ML. Im 32yrs old,,,, I used to fight about toys when I was 10 or discuss , dispute, or whatever you wanna call it. When someone starts, you can stop it by changing the subject, it works with kids.

So what you're saying is we cannot have a heated conversation/debate/discussion about "Toys" (You're not gonna be taken seriously if you refer to the as Toys,Even though they are,They are called Action Figures to the collecting world.) because we're not ten?

LOL

What a load of bull.

CALM DOWN EVERYBODY

to lift its opinions until arriving at insults and degradation than others they think is the death for any forum.

If they take its thoughts but it finds of its head they say and them without thinking, considering victims and they become the aggressors, they have as well by certainly soon Repent than there are saying, they habran but it already this andwas does not form to give reverse gear to the time.

If you act and to speak therefore works in its daily life haganlo to them, but they do not forget that in this place we do not come to despretigiar nor to despretigiar themselves, until but minimal whisper written here is as valuable as but the standing up long note that anyone can write.

If they want to far arrive but to was like civilized people, they are contacted by email or telephone, they decide the site, and then simply they fight in a alley or the cellar of its house, until one finishes to them what I originate the fight.

"all we are better than that"

Todos aqui somos mejores que eso

I just got done watching the movie "fanboys". Hilarious, really. Throughout the entire movie spans a feud between star wars and star treck fans. Thats what this reminds me of. A group of grown men getting pi$$y over one brands line of toys over another. Guess what? We're all nerds no matter how you look at it. Me = nerd. Pooda = nerd. People other than pooda that i dont know the names of, but are in the argument = nerds. Everyone who uses this forum = NERDS! Nerds should have a tiny bit of respect for one another. Pooda, read what you say before you submit it. Think about how it could possibly offend someone. You may not mean to, but you can be offensive at times. People who pooda pi$$ed off, get over it. Its a line of toys. He's entitled to the same right for free speech that you are. Roll your eyes. Throw something. Punch a prostitute in the ear. What ever you have to do. Just get over it. It's not the end of the world.

If this forum were all "Oh I love that!" from everyone what kind of forum would it be?

These little spats are us expressing our opinions over,Yeah,The Toys.Don't we have a right to?

Don't we have a right to argue over it?

I don't see why people get a stick up their butts about that.It is what the forums are for,And if you do not like it,You may as well leave.Some people may have offended others,But that is just how it goes.

ohhh man someones gonna get owned by the end of this. this is my official soap opera at the moment. very interesting! REALLY! keep on going guys. im a big dcuc head and ML head as well, so I see where both sides is coming from BUT gonna stay out of this one. carry on.

lets not carry on. this is getting waaay out of control, and it stops now. if it keeps up then ill just lock the thread.

pooda dont lock the 1st good ML news thread we've heard in a year :)

Yeh I mean this is the most action Legends has seen in along time. I just got on to check the news of new legends only to find the thrilla in Manilla of forum battles. I mean everybody just relax I mean I love collecting legends as much as anyone but come on theres no need to take offense to someone elses opions on a toy line it doesnt have feelings to be hurt by anyone. Having said that I understand both sides to a point but its an internet forum these arguments are pointless. Just about every legends fan is annoyed by the lack of legends recently but just be happy for the great ride its had and hope for a better tommorrow ha. Besides theres still great comics to collect out there.

lets all just stop arguing and saying little comments that keep the heat going, and everything will be fine. i dont mind when peeps gang up on me, but that crap will turn a thread in to nothing more than a giant arguement. anyway....are the multiple men coming in the same pack(2 each) or what?

lets all just stop arguing and saying little comments that keep the heat going, and everything will be fine. i dont mind when peeps gang up on me, but that crap will turn a thread in to nothing more than a giant arguement. anyway....are the multiple men coming in the same pack(2 each) or what?

Thats what I was wondering too wouldnt make much sense to make it a single packaged figure. Guess it would be a good way to make money if they know people are going to buy more than one.

Thats what I was wondering too wouldnt make much sense to make it a single packaged figure. Guess it would be a good way to make money if they know people are going to buy more than one.

yeah, it kinda forces your hand in a good way. cant really be multiple-man with no multiple. single carded wouldnt be bad either, i just know that hasbro will over pack him, and then he'd just be hanging around on the pegs stopping the other ML traffic. thats what happened with the hydra soldiers. everytime i went to target those same 3 hydras were there....everyday! they went all the way down to 6.00 so i bought them.