New LEGENDS revealed at Wizard World Philly!!!!!

clonekiller72

That remains to be seen.... I hope they put him in his own two pack, however it would be nice to get a syrin as well. Then i would atleast get another character not made yet. The smart thing to do would be to put him in a pack with another ab. But i dont know of any ab he would be paired with.

true. you could build an army twice as fast that way.(you really couldnt, but it'll seem that way) :biggrin:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lets all just stop arguing and saying little comments that keep the heat going, and everything will be fine. i dont mind when peeps gang up on me, but that crap will turn a thread in to nothing more than a giant arguement. anyway....are the multiple men coming in the same pack(2 each) or what?

Thats what I was wondering too wouldnt make much sense to make it a single packaged figure. Guess it would be a good way to make money if they know people are going to buy more than one.

yeah, it kinda forces your hand in a good way. cant really be multiple-man with no multiple. single carded wouldnt be bad either, i just know that hasbro will over pack him, and then he'd just be hanging around on the pegs stopping the other ML traffic. thats what happened with the hydra soldiers. everytime i went to target those same 3 hydras were there....everyday! they went all the way down to 6.00 so i bought them.

Yeh they most likely will overstock him but then like you said hell also go down in price. Like around here I kept seeing the thing and richards two pack every walmart I went to but never picked it up because I already had decent figures of each sure enough found it on the website marked down from 20.00 to around 3.00 so I snagged one. But then again there were other times when I wasnt to excited about of figure thought id wait awile till it went down and then its all the sudden rare and I missed out so I usually dont second guess myself now.

I LOVE Marvel Legends.. or I guess I should say LOVED.

They haven't been the same since Hasbro took over, just as I feared when the news first hit.

I don't know how many figures Hasbro made.. but I have purchases less than 10 of them, probably closer to 5. They just aren't that good. On the other hand, I bought at least 2 of every Toybiz ML figure.

As for MU figures. I have high hopes for them, I am happy they are being made, but most of them aren't very good. I mean these figures have some serious flaws that just don't make sense for a company that makes two other outstanding 3 3/4 lines. And some of these flaws are the same ones that plagued the 25th GiJoe series when they first dropped. The thing is, the Joe team fixed these problems rather quickly. I have no idea why the MU team didn't learn from the Joe team's mistakes.

Also, they just really lack quality in their detail and sculpts. I don't get it.

I hope they improve, but I will NEVER allow them to use the excuse of "it's a new toyline" because they are repeating the same mistakes that Hasbro has already fixed in their other toylines.

They haven't been the same since Hasbro took over, just as I feared when the news first hit.

I don't know how many figures Hasbro made.. but I have purchases less than 10 of them

thats true for me as well.

The brood wave wasn't very good overall, but the last three (or four; haven't seen Nemsis irl yet) are really good. Talking about Ares, Rulk, and FFF waves. The two packs are good too.

I have to agree with EldestSon. It didn.t start out all that great with the first couple of waves. But since then the last 3 that we've gotten have been great. Especially the Rulk and FFF. Of course the use of some of the old ToyBiz molds have helped. If they can keep this up and shorten the release time (yeah right) they'd be okay. Us TF fans waited almost 20 years to get a Unicron and even longer for a half way G1 accurate Arcee. And it's in the Animated line. Just pray guys.

I don't know how many figures Hasbro made.. but I have purchases less than 10 of them

The brood wave wasn't very good overall, but the last three (or four; haven't seen Nemsis irl yet) are really good. Talking about Ares, Rulk, and FFF waves. The two packs are good too.

I was also quite happy with all of Hasbro's 2008 figures. Rulk being the best followed by Nemesis and then FFF waves and Ares was the worst with only Crossbone and Iron Man being great (Kang doesn't count but he was great as well). They were not on Toy Biz's level but they still OWNED DCUC. I'll be happy with whatever Hasbro puts out under ML from here on out. Though my hopes are very low that we will see any of the figures I REALLY want such as classic Ultron and in scale Thanos and white tux Red Skull and Neo Classic Iron Man.

Hasbro Legends I consider good to great (if not listed, then they are avg to crap):

Planet Hulk - Very Good

Ultimate IM - Good

Annihilus - Good

Blob - Very Good

Brood Queen - Good

Astonishing Cyke - Good

Hydra Soldier - Good

Marvel Girl - Good

Dr Doom - Very Good

Silver Surfer - Good

Ronan - Good

King Hulk - Great

Savage Hulk (Grey or Green) - Very Good

Wendigo - Good

Savage She-Hulk - Very Good

Doc Sampson - Good

Absorbing Man - Good

FFF - The Greatest!!! (ok, maybe not THE greatest, but it's one of the top BAFs ever)

Ronin - Very Good (w/ the variant being a little better)

Elektra - Good (the Skrull one is only ok tho)

Ultimate Cap - Very Good

Ultimate Fury - Very Good

Cable (from 2pack) - Good

Cannonball - Good

Domino - Good

Crossbones - Great

Ares - Very Good

Human Torch - Very Good (variant is only very good; could have been great if the joints were the proper color)

Kang - Good (but yeah, total re-release)

Vision - Very Good

Ultimate War Machine - Bordering on Good; should have a removable helmet

Adam Warlock - Good

Silver Savage - Very Good

Rulk - Very Good

Black Spiderman - Very Good (wish it had SMC like articulation tho)

Spiral - Very Good

Union Jack - Very Good

Wolverine - Both are Very Good

Sunfire - Very Good (maybe Great; I really like this figure)

Ka-Zar - Good

Shanna - Good

Some of the Nemesis look really good as do the next wave of 2 packs.

you guys talking about the Fing Fang Foom wave? I didn't buy any of them, and wasn't even tempted to. I thought that they were mostly garbage.

The Rulk wave had a few decent figures (Wolverine, Union Jack, and Spiral).

The Ares wave had a few decent ones too (Crossbones, Ironman, Vision, Guardian).

thats not a very good track record to me, especially since most of them made use of the Toybiz molds and they still didn't live up to the figures that originally utilized the molds.

I was also quite happy with all of Hasbro's 2008 figures. Rulk being the best followed by Nemesis and then FFF waves and Ares was the worst with only Crossbone and Iron Man being great (Kang doesn't count but he was great as well). They were not on Toy Biz's level but they still OWNED DCUC. I'll be happy with whatever Hasbro puts out under ML from here on out. Though my hopes are very low that we will see any of the figures I REALLY want such as classic Ultron and in scale Thanos and white tux Red Skull and Neo Classic Iron Man.

i aggree, the 08 line was prety good, and even though they were limited here (i never even saw half the FFF line, no nemesis or rulk) they were still very cool. I liked most of them cept for the fact that there were like 5 seperate hulk figs for FFF there should have been 2-3 with some other major characters. But hopefully when they start coming out again theyw ill bring some of the great characters they havnt done yet, personally another whole villian line would be great.

and i read no exclusive retail so hpefully aussie get some as well.

Hasbro Legends I consider good to great (if not listed, then they are avg to crap):

Planet Hulk - Very Good okay at best because of poor articulation

Ultimate IM - Good

Annihilus - Good

Blob - Very Good

Brood Queen - Good

Astonishing Cyke - Good

Hydra Soldier - Goodthis figure is terrible IMO. Those sausage legs are a joke

Marvel Girl - Good again, one of the worst ML figures of all time

Dr Doom - Very Good

Silver Surfer - Good

Ronan - Good

King Hulk - Great

Savage Hulk (Grey or Green) - Very Goodok, but not as good as the Toybiz versions

Wendigo - GoodI think he looks weird because of the ab-joint, and he is too small

Doc Sampson - Goodyou gotta be kidding. This guy SUCKS

Absorbing Man - GoodAnother terrible one. Look at the Toybiz figure for a good one

FFF - The Greatest!!! (ok, maybe not THE greatest, but it's one of the top BAFs ever)really? I would put all of the Toybiz BAFs ahead of it in terms of quality and detail

Ultimate Cap - Very Good

Cable (from 2pack) - GoodI like the sculpt, but his paint was very bad. ANd if you look at the X3 figure it came from, it's not as good

Cannonball - Good

Domino - Good

Crossbones - Great

Ares - Very Good

Human Torch - Very Good (variant is only very good; could have been great if the joints were the proper color)

Vision - Very Good

Adam Warlock - Goodthis guy is a stinker because of his ugly and inaccurate head and his bad knees

Rulk - Very Good

Spiral - Very Good

Union Jack - Very Good

Ka-Zar - Good

Shanna - Good

I guess it is really subjective. I strongly disagree with alot of your list.

Planet Hulk - Very Good okay at best because of poor articulation

Ultimate IM - Good

Annihilus - Good

Blob - Very Good

Brood Queen - Good

Astonishing Cyke - Good

Hydra Soldier - Goodthis figure is terrible IMO. Those sausage legs are a joke

Marvel Girl - Good again, one of the worst ML figures of all time

Dr Doom - Very Good

Silver Surfer - Good

Ronan - Good

King Hulk - Great

Savage Hulk (Grey or Green) - Very Goodok, but not as good as the Toybiz versions

Wendigo - GoodI think he looks weird because of the ab-joint, and he is too small

Doc Sampson - Goodyou gotta be kidding. This guy SUCKS

Absorbing Man - GoodAnother terrible one. Look at the Toybiz figure for a good one

FFF - The Greatest!!! (ok, maybe not THE greatest, but it's one of the top BAFs ever)really? I would put all of the Toybiz BAFs ahead of it in terms of quality and detail

Ultimate Cap - Very Good

Cable (from 2pack) - GoodI like the sculpt, but his paint was very bad. ANd if you look at the X3 figure it came from, it's not as good

Cannonball - Good

Domino - Good

Crossbones - Great

Ares - Very Good

Vision - Very Good

Adam Warlock - Goodthis guy is a stinker because of his ugly and inaccurate head and his bad knees

Rulk - Very Good

Spiral - Very Good

Union Jack - Very Good

Ka-Zar - Good

Shanna - Good

I guess it is really subjective. I strongly disagree with alot of your list.

the only decent HMLs imo are....

1.) lord thor

2.)she-hulk(1st version)

3.)crossbones

4.)dr.doom

5.)flame on johnny storm

6.)ronan(baf)

7.)daredevil(too small though)

8.)punisher

9.)black spidey

10.)wolvey(rulk wave)

11.)union jack

12.)spiral

13.)elektra

14.)n.fury

15.)WWII cap

the only decent HMLs imo are....

1.) lord thor

2.)she-hulk(1st version)

3.)crossbones

4.)dr.doom

5.)flame on johnny storm

6.)ronan(baf)

7.)daredevil(too small though)

8.)punisher

9.)black spidey

10.)wolvey(rulk wave)

11.)union jack

12.)spiral

13.)elektra

14.)n.fury

15.)WWII cap

Gotta agree with this list though I would add Black Knight and the Blob and Rulk BAFs as limited as thier articulation may be.

As far as Multiple Man, it seems like a home run from the onset, but this could end up being a double edged sword for Hasbro and ML. Say they pack MM with someone like Wolfsbane. If I want to get a dozen MM do I have to buy a dozen Wolfsbane? Now say they pack two MMs together, what would be the average amount of MM's customers would be willing to legitimately pay full price for before they are content to let them sit on the shelf until they go on sale? I would pay full price for 12 MM's myself but that doesn't necessarily mean everyone would. I would be another disaster to see boxes and boxes of double packed MM's rotting on the shelves and that could very well be the death of ML.

I think the best bet would be to offer up two distinct selections, MM 2 pack in a very limited quantity and then a second more circulated 2 pack with MM and an easily customizeable figure like Syrin. Additionally with proof of purchase of the first MM they could offer MMs on the website where you could either buy them in single or double quantities.

this thing is just amazing i hate those little figures and all the works from hasbro toybiz FTW so cant w8 for them to go in the market of figures again and to see there great work on figures i really like that warpath and also the idea of u guys of a x force variant , but well i just hopping that hasabro dont screw up this thing like they always do.

k. all we can do now is just suck it up cause hasbro wont listen to any of our opinions. just enjoy the line for its run, and hope it doesnt end soon, just like how we enjoyed the toybiz run. (r.i.p. toybiz ML, i miss you)

really, if you guys can sculpt a dope custom, then props to you. as for all the figures ya dont like in the MU line, suck it up. i disagree with a lot of'em, but i can't sculpt for sh1t, so im just gonna enjoy every wave that comes out and appreciate it.

Planet Hulk - Very Good[Agreed, and Clam you wanna blame someone for the artic blame TB :p ]

Ultimate IM - Good[Agreed but it is a TB scupt more then likely]

Annihilus - Good[Re: Ult IM]

Blob - Very Good[Agreed, having no knee joints doesn't hurt him one bit]

Brood Queen - Good[uhh i dunno could just be i'm not very fond of the brood]

Astonishing Cyke - Good[Very good IMO, better then any of the Cyke's TB released, but its still prolly a left over TB mold]

Hydra Soldier - Good[Makes a great army builder, still kinda tall though, where Hydra finding all these tall guys?]

Marvel Girl - Good[Very good, still one of the best looking ML females to date]

Dr Doom - Very Good[best Doom around]

Silver Surfer - Good[True but short, but then so was the TB one]

Ronan - Good[Looks good but not really needed as a BAF]

King Hulk - Great[Agreed]

Savage Hulk (Grey or Green) - Very Good[Looks OK not great though]

Wendigo - Good[Awesome even if he is small]

Savage She-Hulk - Very Good[Oh yeah agreed, another great female ML]

Doc Sampson - Good[Lame skip him :P ]

Absorbing Man - Good[With paint he'd easily beat the old TB one]

FFF - The Greatest!!! (ok, maybe not THE greatest, but it's one of the top BAFs ever)[Agreed, at least better then Galactus and Onslaught]

Ronin - Very Good (w/ the variant being a little better)[Agreed]

Elektra - Good (the Skrull one is only ok tho)[Normal is again one of the best ML females done and pretty much looks to be the best female ML base body]

Ultimate Cap - Very Good[Looks good cept the unmasked head doesn't scream Steve Rogers]

Ultimate Fury - Very Good[Great]

Cable (from 2pack) - Good[Nice but yeah the skin is painted very badly in spots]

Cannonball - Good[Nice]

Domino - Good[Very nice]

Crossbones - Great[Awesome]

Ares - Very Good[Nice but didn't need to be BAF]

Human Torch - Very Good (variant is only very good; could have been great if the joints were the proper color)[best HT around]

Kang - Good (but yeah, total re-release)[Agreed]

Vision - Very Good[short but very good]

Ultimate War Machine - Bordering on Good; should have a removable helmet[Alright]

Adam Warlock - Good[Ok, woulda been fine if they got his face color right]

Silver Savage - Very Good[Alright]

Rulk - Very Good[Top notch]

Black Spiderman - Very Good (wish it had SMC like articulation tho)[Very good, awesome indeed once his lower arms and legs are switched out with YJ ones hehe]

Spiral - Very Good[Another top notch female]

Union Jack - Very Good[Agreed]

Wolverine - Both are Very Good[TS Wolvy FTW!]

Sunfire - Very Good (maybe Great; I really like this figure)[Nice, more AoA is always wlcomed]

Ka-Zar - Good[Looks fine]

Shanna - Good[Another great female...Hasbro wins hands down compared to TB when it comes to the girls now]

Nemesis DD/Camo Punisher/Black Bolt are all pretty good by the looks of it, and of course two pack IM/Hill/Carter, Skrull/Kree and Shield/Hand.

LMFAO!!! tell me that when warpath takes that mask off that he's not doc samson! hasbro you slick muthaf***ers! reissued bodies...okay. reissued faces....C.H.E.A.P.

Warpath__scaled_600.jpg

I don't care. That is one bad@$$ fig. All three look stupendous!

maybe so, but that was a lame @ss move on hasbro's part. the line deserves better than that. the head actually fits this fig better than it did doc, but.... it shouldve been a new sculpt.

Man does Hasbro like reusing bodies or what? Well so does Mattel for that matter but still.

I am excited as HELL that they have bothered to make more Legends....oh hell yes. The Multiple Man is obvious a reuse of Ultimate Nick Fury that came in two pack but I have to say that it looks great! The X-Force Warpath is great looking as well. The Lady Bullseye is decent but I don't care for the character. I myself hate female counterparts of previous superheroes or villains. I mean Lady Bullseye, come on. About as bad as that female Doctor Octopus. I hope to god they make a X-Force Wolverine and X-Force X-23. I mean since they are the KINGS of repaints all they would have to do is repaint that Red and Brown costume Wolverine (which was repainted silver and then black and yellow) for X-Force Wolverine. I mean face it that is the best Wolverine body period.