New LEGENDS revealed at Wizard World Philly!!!!!

clonekiller72

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

big surprises for sdcc? hahaha. maybe a fart feature would be cool next. that would fit the company pretty well. damn repainted heads. i was ok with reusing parts and all but this is so dissapointing. please hasbro, finish it and over. please, know when to quit. stop it because i wanted those figs but having doc samson next to warpath........ ah screw you hasbro, you suck big time. thanks for stopping the bafs, so i dont need to buy these.

OMG there are even complaints about protypes of speculated figures that we aren't even for sure coming out. People should just be happy that we are getting new stuff next year, but no "Whats with the reused head?" "What with the reused body?" We all know we are stuck with Hasbro for the long haul. Make due and deal with it and be glad that Hasbro is still willing to make Legends. We finally hear good news and people still want to complain. How about this if you don't like Hasbro's products so much do your own customs that live up to your expectations and leave HML alone. That was not directed towards any one person. Ive been on this forum since a little after the Hasbro take over, I'm am so sick of complaining take it somewhere else.

OMG there are even complaints about protypes of speculated figures that we aren't even for sure coming out. People should just be happy that we are getting new stuff next year, but no "Whats with the reused head?" "What with the reused body?" We all know we are stuck with Hasbro for the long haul. Make due and deal with it and be glad that Hasbro is still willing to make Legends. We finally hear good news and people still want to complain. How about this if you don't like Hasbro's products so much do your own customs that live up to your expectations and leave HML alone. That was not directed towards any one person. Ive been on this forum since a little after the Hasbro take over, I'm am so sick of complaining take it somewhere else.

calm down. remember that this board works both ways. if people were whining, then i would be like...."here we go again" but this is a legit complaint.(for those that are complaining) no one should just be happy that theyre getting "something"...period! i remember when i said that hasbro's using the "starve method" you guys acted as if i was crazy....guess not. so they take away ML, act as if they could care less about it, take away the BAF, and doesnt even bother to sculpt a new head.....and you feel lucky? someone couldve made you that warpath months ago. if ya dont stand for something, youll fall for anything.

IMG_3387.jpg

Sure are a lot of whiners left here still it seems.

i thought you knew!(lol) it just seems wierd to re-use heads. its funny to me.

Complain away. Everyone's entitled to their own standards and opinions. :smile:

naaa. im not complaining....just pointing out. im not buying warpath regardless. i just think that the people that were looking foward to these should feel a little let down is all.

calm down. remember that this board works both ways. if people were whining, then i would be like...."here we go again" but this is a legit complaint.(for those that are complaining) no one should just be happy that theyre getting "something"...period! i remember when i said that hasbro's using the "starve method" you guys acted as if i was crazy....guess not. so they take away ML, act as if they could care less about it, take away the BAF, and doesnt even bother to sculpt a new head.....and you feel lucky? someone couldve made you that warpath months ago. if ya dont stand for something, youll fall for anything.

IMG_3387.jpg

Sure are a lot of whiners left here still it seems.

i thought you knew!(lol) it just seems wierd to re-use heads. its funny to me.

Complain away. Everyone's entitled to their own standards and opinions. :smile:

naaa. im not complaining....just pointing out. im not buying warpath regardless. i just think that the people that were looking foward to these should feel a little let down is all.

I feel a little let down. I was disapointed with doc samson so I'll probably not get warpath.

Personally, I celebrating the new marvel legends product! I will buy all the new characters and improvements over previous offerings. The return is appreciated and acceptable. I have every ML figure and I want to expand my collection. I refuse to buy MU figures because I already have those charactes and the quality and pricepoint are unacceptable. I rarely say this but, "thanks" Hasbro. I wish Hasbro will focus on currently relevant figures, i.e., the Hood, etc.

I just hope Hasbro gets the scale issue right!! Ronin next to Nemesis Punisher is a clear example of that, and even more important NOW that they´re reussing that body for Multiple Man and possible future figures. I hope they reuse FO Punisher body for future figure releases (Modern Deadpool ala Jin Saotome).I guess that body is as tall as Ult. Fury´s.

I am not happy with the look of the new figures, but I am just happy that new marvel legends will be coming out. I hate the scale of the MU. Bring back Marvel Legends and I will purchase.

Yeah I find my self purchasing DCCU. I think its the cheap plastic and paints Hasbro uses. their sculpts are kind of cool, but hand and feet joints suck. I think MU is the standerd now. Every thing comes down to money. collectors or not hasbro is targeting kids and it works. I have stood in a toy store and noticed that kids always go for the MU and thats a bad sighn. look at j.i. goe, and starwars. its way more profitable to charge $10$ for figures 1/3 the plastic used to make 6' figures. money its all about money.

the slow and shortage of the most recent ML figures might be to gain intrest for collecters. When ML came out way back then every one was not running in the massis. they got big after the new movies. now MU is in mass production good to collect but wont be worth a dime in the long run. I bought red hulk and the iron mans because there was nothing eles to buy. until MU Dies MAKE MINE DC UNIVERSE!!! :profx:

MU Dies MAKE MINE DC UNIVERSE!!! :profx:

Huh? So when MU dies then...what? you'll go back to ML? you'll quit?? What does MU have to do with DCU? :huh:

It was a sad joke but its true, i have been buying DCU lately. they are a decent price and some look better compared to MU. I want to collect marvel, but its expensive for the quality and size of the figures. I dont even read DC but I know the JLA Movie is going to be big when it comes out in a couple years.

IMG_3387.jpg

I used to be that way and I realized that it's kind of a helpless situation. We can put up our complaints about the quality of product we get and how Marvel Legends is being handled. We have been doing that for two years and it has gotten us nowhere. I realized that Hasbro is going to do what they want regardless, just as we see with the ML shut down and MU takeover. I'm to the point now where if they would at least put out an adequate product I'm fine with it. It's better than no product. I know that sounds low but I just feel as though stating complaints is just a waste of time and energy. If you do state them nothing gets solved and if don't state them nothing is solved. In both cases we are at the same place we started. Hasbro is going to milk the Marvel License for movie and cartoon products and Marvel won't mind because they are still making a good profit. Nothing will change because the company is making money. From their eyes Legends is just a loose end that needs to be tied up in the deal. What Marvel Legends was about is nothing what Hasbro is about. That is why I'm making due and just being happy with what I'm getting.