fan poll

thedevilsdue06

we did a good job last time and got a figure we wouldnt have gotten otherwise.(sunfire) In general i don't think many of us are jonesing for a new cap, wolv., spiderman, iron man etc. Hopefully we will all stear clear of them when voting time comes around. Anyways the top three are supposedly going to be in 3 new two packs for 2010, with hasbro selecting who they are accompanied by. Who do you want?

I'd like to see:

Northstar and Aurora

Lilandra and Gladiator

White Tiger (hector ayala) and White tiger (angela del toro)

or if they're going for a versus theme:

Lilandra vs Deathbird

Valkyrie vs Enchantress

Starfox vs. Thanos

Cool, I would love to see:

Exiles Hyperion vs original Squadron Nighthawk ( with variant of classic masked or King Hyperion vs Classic Defenders Nighthawk)

Gladiator vs Vulcan

Deathbird vs Lilandra

Crimson Dynamo VS Extremis Ironman

Enchantress & Executioner

Aurora & Northstar

Modern Havok & Modern Polaris (variant classic Polaris & that helmeted anime style Havok)

Jack of Hearts & Quasar

Klaw & Classic Black Panther

Just to name a few......

How about...

Spider-Man and Woverine

and

Captain America and Iron Man

JUST KIDDING.

What I'd really like to see is a Kung-Fu two-pack with

Shang-Chi and White Tiger (Hector Ayala)

and a Spider-Man two-pack with

Scarlet Spider (red suit with hoodie) and Spider-Man 2099

and as for modern characters how about

New Captain America and Winter Soldier

For villains I'd like to see

Cobra and Mr. Hyde

Silver Samurai and Stilt Man

Tombstone and Hammerhead

You gotta understand it's pretty much going to be an arrangement that will only allow for one orginal new figure and one recast or repaint. Selections like Havok & Polaris or Northstar & Aurora would be perfect as either one could be a new figure and the other can easily made from exhisting sculpts.

The way I hear it though is that the 2nd part of each 2 pack will be completely up to Hasbo so they could concievably pull some crap like Northstar & Wolverine and Aurora & Gambit and completely screw us into buying more crappy retreads to get the figs we want.

Hasbro wants to convey the message that they listen to the fans, but most certainly still control the fate of ML.

You gotta understand it's pretty much going to be an arrangement that will only allow for one orginal new figure and one recast or repaint. Selections like Havok & Polaris or Northstar & Aurora would be perfect as either one could be a new figure and the other can easily made from exhisting sculpts.

The way I hear it though is that the 2nd part of each 2 pack will be completely up to Hasbo so they could concievably pull some crap like Northstar & Wolverine and Aurora & Gambit and completely screw us into buying more crappy retreads to get the figs we want.

Hasbro wants to convey the message that they listen to the fans, but most certainly still control the fate of ML.

But they can repaint Ms. Marvel from the 2-pack for Firestar, Havok & Northstar from the Bullseye body...I just need Firestar and NO more Wolverines. Tombstone we might as well chalk that one up. They'd need new body, new head scuplt

How about...

Winter Soldier and Black Widow (new sculpt) which would have the following variant

Modern Captain America and Black Widow II

The Hood and Madame Masque

Dark Hawkeye and Dark Wolverine

Iron Patriot and Ms. Marvel(Moonstone Version) with a variant

Extremis Iron Man and Ms. Marvel(Carol Danvers)

I'd buy all of those

EDIT: Although, I would not like that I was buying a Wolverine..

How about...

Winter Soldier and Black Widow (new sculpt) which would have the following variant

Modern Captain America and Black Widow II

The Hood and Madame Masque

Dark Hawkeye and Dark Wolverine

Iron Patriot and Ms. Marvel(Moonstone Version) with a variant

Extremis Iron Man and Ms. Marvel(Carol Danvers)

im loving all these choices.

just add in a deadpool/hydra bob set

scarlet spider vs jackal

gwen vs mary jane

vermin vs moltenman

tombstone vs hammerhead

menace vs high tech hobgoblin

classic beetle vs rocket racer

alyster smith vs doppelganger

there are so manny that i stop now. if hasbro takes a vacation every year, i will be 90 years old until i finish my collection :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I'd definitely pick up every one of these. Nice list.

And while we're dreaming how about...

White Tiger (original) vs. The Prowler

Will-O'-The-Wisp vs. Speed Demon

Cobra vs. Mr. Hyde

J. Jonah Jameson vs. Robbie Robertson

Aunt May vs. Jarvis The Butler