700$ custom 6'' deadpool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electro16

Check out this custom 6" deadpool that sold on ebay. Absolutely crazy !! The seller must be laughing all the way to the bank !

custom deadpool

I saw that bro,,,,,,, That paint better not chip,,,, or have any loose joints. Especially if come comic con Hasbro announces a couple of new Deadpools for Marvel Legends. This buyer is gonna feel like he got punked.

I am a fan of Jin, but nothing and I mean nothing I've seen from him was ever worth that much, much less this. The cat that bought it must either have loads o' cash to burn or be the biggest DP fan of all time. The thing is there had to be a few people chasing it to get the price that high. Look to me like another case of someone bidding on their own auction to shoot up prices.

I'm usually the first to say "If you can afford it, get it", but not this time. Holy mother!

Attention: Anyone who gave that dude any kind of grief for throwing down all that coin for the Red King & Valkyrie figs, here's your new target. This pud makes him look like a moderate fan.

I am a fan of Jin, but nothing and I mean nothing I've seen from him was ever worth that much, much less this. The cat that bought it must either have loads o' cash to burn or be the biggest DP fan of all time. The thing is there had to be a few people chasing it to get the price that high. Look to me like another case of someone bidding on their own auction to shoot up prices.

I'm usually the first to say "If you can afford it, get it", but not this time. Holy mother!

Attention: Anyone who gave that dude any kind of grief for throwing down all that coin for the Red King & Valkyrie figs, here's your new target. This pud makes him look like a moderate fan.

Quilty,,, I paid about $450 for 2 figures that are Hasbro trademarked Marvel Legends that may never be released. I would never pay $700 for a custom, or even a prototype,, I do have some boundaries.

Worth it or not,Jin has the sweet life.

Agreed. Makin toys and rakin in the dough. It don't get much better than that.

Absolutely. There aren't very many other ways to make a better living. It's crazy that Deadpool went for that much but I am not suprised either. It was an awesome looking figure and one of a kind. I wouldn't pay that much but I'm not shocked or appauled.

i paint a little bit myself and jin does an amazing job with everything he does. every figure he does is absolutly stunning. i respect the work he does because it isnt easy to do. jin deserves every penny of it. is a figure worth that price? depends on who is buying. i would not give that amount of money for a figure because i am not a celebrity but if i would have the cash, who knows? maybe yes. dont forget that this figure is also unique in the world. limited to one not ten thousand wich makes it pretty exclusive. it is even more limited then statues.

Hell, that's nothing. The first time I ever became of aware of Jin's work was when I happened upon an Iron Man custom he did on Ebay going for something like $1,200. No lie! It was a modern/movie Iron Man made from a GI Joe Sigma 6 base. I checked it out because I couldn't believe that someone would pay that kind of money for an action figure, no matter how cool it was.

That auction had a link to his website, so I gave it a look and he does some really incredible work, but man I could never see paying that much for something made out of plastic. Heck, I usually feel pretty stupid even paying $25.00 for a figure, let alone triple and quadruple digits.

But you know, if there are people willing to pay him those kinds of bucks for a custom they want, more power to him. Hell, I'd do it myself if I could produce the kind of quality work he does.

Hey Jin is great and most of his stuff looks straight from the factory. But his transformers customs have sold for twice as much some over a thousand as well as ones by other cutomizers. One guy sold some G1 Dinobots that he just repainted and added articulation to for almost $2,400.00 dollars. Personally I do my own customs with tips from Jin every now and then. It's alot cheaper. If people got that kind of cash to bid so high, hey more power to themand props to the customizer. A lot of them don't expect them to do that much on ebay. Just check out the starting bids.