Jesse Falcon - Saint or Snake?

monron999

more MU!

Ok,You really need to shut up with this crap. We get it,You don't like Legends anymore. Either post on the Marvel Universe board or don't post at all,Cause' you're really starting to piss me and I'm sure the same applies other members .

Amen, sir. I knew we could agree on something.

You can find your way to the little toys on the MU board. Right now the adults are speaking.

And people wonder why they, as collectors, aren't taken seriously. Maybe it has something to do with the poor attitudes and constant sniping because Person A doesn't like what Person B does. Pathetic.

So instead, the big Marvel Legends announcement you've all been pining for is finally made and yet...still complaints. Shocking.

These comments don't really do anything to stop the sniping now,Do they? Or are you just all preach and no brains?

Not much different from yours, now is it? Mine doesn't attack or attempt to demean someone for liking or supporting a different line than I do, its just a statement. The attitudes on several boards are just so childish and ridiculous, its almost like some people are actually trying to confirm every stereotype there's ever been about the collecting community.

The stereotypes come from somewhere,So yeah,Maybe some of us collect to the extent it is a serious subject to us.We have a right to snipe if we want to.It is what these forums are for,Not just agreeing on everything.Calling it Pathetic openly to obviously stir bad feelings doesn't really help the resolve.

you cant act as if people have to walk around on pins because youre on the forum. if you personally dont like something...fine. if someone thinks that something's pathetic....thats their business. i read a lot of your post, and MOST of them involve you claiming that someone is being disrespectful, or trying to offend you.(which i dont see) news flsah....everyone isnt as serious about collecting as you are, and you cant expect people to understand a man feeling like he's being attacked personally because he has a negitive opinion on something that you like. not to mention that youre in the middle of almost EVERY conflict. c'mon, now. of course, youre going to comment on this, so ill let you get the last word, then this crap stops! these threads are going back to the way theyre meant to be...informative, fun, and enjoyable for EVERYONE.

more MU!

Ok,You really need to shut up with this crap. We get it,You don't like Legends anymore. Either post on the Marvel Universe board or don't post at all,Cause' you're really starting to piss me and I'm sure the same applies other members .

Amen, sir. I knew we could agree on something.

You can find your way to the little toys on the MU board. Right now the adults are speaking.

And people wonder why they, as collectors, aren't taken seriously. Maybe it has something to do with the poor attitudes and constant sniping because Person A doesn't like what Person B does. Pathetic.

So instead, the big Marvel Legends announcement you've all been pining for is finally made and yet...still complaints. Shocking.

These comments don't really do anything to stop the sniping now,Do they? Or are you just all preach and no brains?

Not much different from yours, now is it? Mine doesn't attack or attempt to demean someone for liking or supporting a different line than I do, its just a statement. The attitudes on several boards are just so childish and ridiculous, its almost like some people are actually trying to confirm every stereotype there's ever been about the collecting community.

The stereotypes come from somewhere,So yeah,Maybe some of us collect to the extent it is a serious subject to us.We have a right to snipe if we want to.It is what these forums are for,Not just agreeing on everything.Calling it Pathetic openly to obviously stir bad feelings doesn't really help the resolve.

you cant act as if people have to walk around on pins because youre on the forum. if you personally dont like something...fine. if someone thinks that something's pathetic....thats their business. i read a lot of your post, and MOST of them involve you claiming that someone is being disrespectful, or trying to offend you.(which i dont see) news flsah....everyone isnt as serious about collecting as you are, and you cant expect people to understand a man feeling like he's being attacked personally because he has a negitive opinion on something that you like. not to mention that youre in the middle of almost EVERY conflict. c'mon, now. of course, youre going to comment on this, so ill let you get the last word, then this crap stops! these threads are going back to the way theyre meant to be...informative, fun, and enjoyable for EVERYONE.

LOL

Seriously,I had a longgg post ready for this,But it's so funny I'll just leave it as it is.

Dude you're so wrong it is not even funny o.o

It has nothing to do with what I like. As a matter of fact, I "collect" both ML and MU. By that, I mean I buy what I like and don't scour the stores for every last figure of each wave. What I'm talking about is how often you see someone jumping down someone's throat because their tastes differ, and it generally comes down to childish insults and lumping every fan of one line into one big stereotyped category. Not just here, not just on TNI, but just about any toy forum. There's a fine line between being a collector and being an ***hole, and as a moderator, you should understand exactly what I'm talking about.

Of course I'm going to comment, you don't seem to get my point. I'm not attacking you or anyone on these boards, even though that's what you seem to be getting out of here. There's something called commentary, that's what this is. Its just sad (ie: pathetic) that there needs to be constant bickering between fans of the same community. And as I recall, I ended my initial post on topic, you guys took it away :wink:

But hey, you guys are going to make what you want out of this and vilify me, that's fine. I'm turning in my chips anyway.

It has nothing to do with what I like. As a matter of fact, I "collect" both ML and MU. By that, I mean I buy what I like and don't scour the stores for every last figure of each wave. What I'm talking about is how often you see someone jumping down someone's throat because their tastes differ, and it generally comes down to childish insults and lumping every fan of one line into one big stereotyped category. Not just here, not just on TNI, but just about any toy forum. There's a fine line between being a collector and being an ***hole, and as a moderator, you should understand exactly what I'm talking about.

Of course I'm going to comment, you don't seem to get my point. I'm not attacking you or anyone on these boards, even though that's what you seem to be getting out of here. There's something called commentary, that's what this is. Its just sad (ie: pathetic) that there needs to be constant bickering between fans of the same community. And as I recall, I ended my initial post on topic, you guys took it away :wink:

But hey, you guys are going to make what you want out of this and vilify me, that's fine. I'm turning in my chips anyway.

you do know that i wasnt talking to you, right? (not being a smart @ss)