so out of all the new ML's at SDCC, were only getting 6?

DennisW22

this was just posted...

There's a new wave of Marvel Legends 2 Packs on the way in 2010 and you help to decide who's in them. The basics are simple - six total characters, you pick three and we pick three. Sound like fun? Voting for this all new Fan's Choice will start on July 22nd when we reveal all of the possible choices at San Diego Comic Con. Some of them you might expect to see, some of them might take you by surprise, but you can bet your Sweet Aunt Petunia that they all could make a great addition to your Marvel Legends collection! We've sent along three images to give you a small taste of what's in store. Enjoy!

we hear they'll be showing 12-18 figures, so we vote 3 and they choose 3....

so possibly out of the 12-18 we'll see, we could only get 6. :wacko:

i hope at least they leave the ones not used open for future purposes and maybe introduce an actual line at SDCC. this sounds kinda iffy, i'll have to spare my judgement until i see whats up at SDCC

I would like to speculate that we should be getting all of the ones in the last fan poll. It would only make sense from those prototypes to getting to our greedy hands. Also check out the hot comics right now. They have done Planet Hulk, I would think a Annihilation or War of Kings Support product would be in route. That would be figures like Darkhawk (was hinted at already), a nother Inhuman (again hinted at), many are asking for Gladiator so that seems like a no brainer. those would be 3 plus the other 6 from the fan poll. That means 12 we should no or hopefully have a 75% chance of getting. The last 6 will probably be Hasbro re packaged garbage like a Wolverine in baby clothes, cross dresser Wolvie, Depends wearing Wolvie, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm going to hope that they have been listening to our complaints and to the figs we've wanted for years. Perhaps they will give us new(never produced before characters) figs that are well sculpted, articulate, to scale and painted well. And maybe we'll get all 18 at some point.