What figure was the biggest waste of space?

Ninjak

4 - Red Hulk series Yellow Wolverine. If they had to make another Wolvy, I can't figure out why they didn't just make a comic accurate X-Force version.

I agree with you slightly differently on this. If they wanted to do a new Wolverine why not could they have made the Variant (the black thing at never appear IN the comics) the X-force costume instead.

I love the Red Hulk series classic yellow Wolverine. If you think about it, there wasn't a really good version of him in that costume available before that one. The one from ML 2 was too big and poorly articulated for a Legend fig. There was another one released in the X-Men Classics line, but it pretty much sucked as well.

Not so sure Deathstrike and Pyro were so much a waste as they were just poorly done. I think they would have been more appreciated had they been done better. As for my list:

Bucky

Toad

Brood Queen BAF (or the unassembleable pile of parts that is supposed to be the BAF)

Spiderman Movie Wave (there's a place for movie figs, ML is not it)

X-Movie figs (good fodder though)

2nd & 3rd Black Spidey

Any Movie fig that made it into ML

Any Wolverine after Apocalypse Wave

Anything having to do with AoA (even though Sunfire looked awesome)

Danger (lieterally the biggest POS ever)

Skaar (did we really need this more than Valkyrie?)

XMC Juggernaut

Anything with an action feature (Spiderman Classics mostely)

Bishop (bigger than Colossus?)

Deathlocke (who cares)

Dr. Strange

Savage She-Hulk (still hard as hell to find)

Baron Zemo (cheesy)

Not so sure Deathstrike and Pyro were so much a waste as they were just poorly done. I think they would have been more appreciated had they been done better. As for my list:

Bucky

Toad

Brood Queen BAF (or the unassembleable pile of parts that is supposed to be the BAF)

2nd & 3rd Black Spidey

XMC Juggernaut

Deathlocke (who cares)

Dr. Strange

Baron Zemo (cheesy)

I agree with most of your list but why Dr. Strange and Baron Zemo??? Those were both decent representations of classic characters that didn't already have a Legends figure. Not one's that I would really classify as a total waste.

Bucky

Toad

2nd & 3rd Black Spidey

XMC Juggernaut

Deathlocke (who cares)

Dr. Strange

Baron Zemo (cheesy)

Sure, Bucky too.

Ultimate War Machine from Ares wave

Juggernaut from X-Men classics

Danger from Brood Series

Banshee from Annihilus wave

White Queen from Annihilus wave

Mary Jane from Spider-Man 3

Ultimate Wolverine from Blob wave (I mean that seriously has to be the most ugly pathetic damn Wolverine head in the world, looks like Abe Lincoln)

I have more but alas, I have to go to work.

I believe that, undeniably, Ultimate War Machine is absolutely without a doubt the worst Legend ever made. As if the Ultimate Iron Man wasn't bad enough, they made a REPAINT of it. It drives me insane that he has a torso joint and ankle joints that can't move/will not hold a pose. Not only do I dislike the Ultimate Universe to begin with, they had to go and make these figures steal slots that could have been filled by MUCH better figures.

also:

Ultimate Wolverine is the most ridiculous "WTF?!" kind of sculpt. How did that headsculpt get approved?

Movie figures do not belong in a line with "LEGENDS" in the title.

Most of the Hulk wave was uncalled for. I would have much rather seen a Valkyrie than most of those figs. (also, Savage She-Hulk is small because the sculpt was made for the SDCC Shanna figure first)

And, not to be a jerk, but I disagree with many of the selections from the other users on this thread. I love Pyro, Danger, Banshee (could have been better, but it's good enough), Ares Vision (I like it more than the TB version), and the WalMart Marvel Girl.

I think that';s all I have to say for now. lol

I agree that Movie Figures and Ultimate figures pretty much suck and don't belong in the "Legends" line. Especially that god awful Ultimate Wolverine... that thing is just plain "fugly".

I have nothing against the Ares Vision, it's a very nice figure. I would just have rather been given a character that we didn't already have is all.

I find it hard to believe no one mentioned this figure yet... The Mandarin

thats no lie! that rubber just makes him so unposible its just sad. as far as movie figures go...whats wrong with them? i liked blade, all of the spidey figs for the first two movies, the ironman figs were nice, the fantastic four first movie figs were decent, and even though i didnt like jane as castle, the movie fig was alright. i think that toad is a nice figure, but hes useless. the goliath fig is a space waster(they could of made a goliath for the line) ml4 elektra, and any of those xmc stealth x men are too.

I find it hard to believe no one mentioned this figure yet... The Mandarin

thats no lie! that rubber just makes him so unposible its just sad. as far as movie figures go...whats wrong with them? i liked blade, all of the spidey figs for the first two movies, the ironman figs were nice, the fantastic four first movie figs were decent, and even though i didnt like jane as castle, the movie fig was alright. i think that toad is a nice figure, but hes useless. the goliath fig is a space waster(they could of made a goliath for the line) ml4 elektra, and any of those xmc stealth x men are too.

The HML X-Men movie figs (Jean, Colossus, Beast, etc) are kinda blah. The don't suck exactly (well, Jean is kinda crappy), but they aren't very exciting.

I don't have any problem with movie figures. In fact, I buy many of them. I just don"t think they belong in the legends line. I believe Marvel Legends should be strictly comic book characters. I didn't even mind when they did the Spider Man 3 legends series. I simply didn't buy a single one. But when you add one or two movie figures per Legends wave, you're forced to buy them just for the BAF, pretty much, which I think is lame. They could have given us Astonishing Beast instead of movie Beast, Jim Lee Jean Grey instead of movie Jean Grey, and so on. Besides, Hasbro just released Beast and Colossus AGAIN as WalMart exclusive 2 packs, which completely wipes away any justification of them being in an actual Legends wave. Still nice figures, just not necessary, you know?

I don't have any problem with movie figures. In fact, I buy many of them. I just don"t think they belong in the legends line. I believe Marvel Legends should be strictly comic book characters. I didn't even mind when they did the Spider Man 3 legends series. I simply didn't buy a single one. But when you add one or two movie figures per Legends wave, you're forced to buy them just for the BAF, pretty much, which I think is lame. They could have given us Astonishing Beast instead of movie Beast, Jim Lee Jean Grey instead of movie Jean Grey, and so on. Besides, Hasbro just released Beast and Colossus AGAIN as WalMart exclusive 2 packs, which completely wipes away any justification of them being in an actual Legends wave. Still nice figures, just not necessary, you know?

I like movie figs too, but those just weren't very good. The movie Spiderman fig (from the movie line) is one of my fav figs.