Best ML Spider-Man

eleavitt

Sorry, for me being new.

I have been collecting G.I.Joe since 1982 and have had Star Wars my whole life. I haven't had Marvel figures since I had Mego Spider-man as a kid.

I have bought up all the MU 4-inch figures I could find so far.

What is the best blue and red costumed Spider-Man figure out there? From Internet pictures, I like the wave 12 McFarlance or Campbell Spider-Man, but I would like to know the pros or cons of others. I want a great Spider-Man figure that could sit on my desk at work or swing through my house.

Sorry, for me being new.

I have been collecting G.I.Joe since 1982 and have had Star Wars my whole life. I haven't had Marvel figures since I had Mego Spider-man as a kid.

I have bought up all the MU 4-inch figures I could find so far.

What is the best blue and red costumed Spider-Man figure out there? From Internet pictures, I like the wave 12 McFarlance or Campbell Spider-Man, but I would like to know the pros or cons of others. I want a great Spider-Man figure that could sit on my desk at work or swing through my house.

I personally like the Spiderman movie fig (from 1 I think) that comes with the gargoyle thingy.

Huh, I was hoping that someone would tell me something different. Is the McFarlane/Campbell Spidey re-released in any other form. He seems pricey on-line.

I dislike the Ditko era Spiderman, despite my respect for Ditko's work and his historical importance. He reminds me of that aweful 60's cartoon and the Electric Company.

Huh, I was hoping that someone would tell me something different. Is the McFarlane/Campbell Spidey re-released in any other form. He seems pricey on-line.

I dislike the Ditko era Spiderman, despite my respect for Ditko's work and his historical importance. He reminds me of that aweful 60's cartoon and the Electric Company.

hasbro released a black and red version.

I saw that on clearance at a local Target. That's the one with the street-lamp? It looked cool. I was surprised by the amount of articulation on a Hasbro ML figure. Is it the same figure just repainted?

I saw that on clearance at a local Target. That's the one with the street-lamp? It looked cool. I was surprised by the amount of articulation on a Hasbro ML figure. Is it the same figure just repainted?

Yeah it's the same fig I have one myself it was nice paying ten bucks for that one than getting the SMC 12 one for 30 to 50 dollars. It's just a repaint, I'm glad Hasbro did it.

Yeah it's the same fig I have one myself it was nice paying ten bucks for that one than getting the SMC 12 one for 30 to 50 dollars. It's just a repaint, I'm glad Hasbro did it.

Same here, I bought it too, been meaning to get another one that's the best repaint hasbro has ever done.

Yeah McF/Campbell what ever you wanna call it is the best, pretty much to tall but its Spidey so thats easy to deal with, i've been thinking of getting the Hasbro repaint and dry brushing the black with some blue to get a nice look but i havn't yet.

Snapshot Spidey is nice except he seems way to muscular to be Spidey and has huge shoulders.

Series 16 was it? Spider Strength or what ever he is called is nice also, makes a great modern looking Spidey IMO.

As far as movie Spideys go, i'd go with Hasbro's repaint of the SM2 super poseable one that has the more movie like brighter blue color.

And as for black costume go with Red Hulk wave Black Spidey :D

Pretty much the best Spider-Man ever made is the aforementioned SMC 12 McFarlane / Campbell Spider-Man. They have reused the body of that figure a couple of times.

The first time was in the Fearsome Foes Box Set. The head sculpt is different and the blue is brighter, but otherwise it's the same figure. You can usually find them pretty cheap on Ebay as well. I have about 3 or 4 of them. I picked up 2 in the last year or so for around $5.00 each. The heads are easy to swap out, so if you don't like the head it came with it's not too difficult to do a boil and pop and change it.

There is also the new Hasbro black and red version. I have a couple of these and they seem kind of cheaply made. The plastic doesn't feel solid, and the joints are a little wonky. Some are way too loose and others are stuck so tight you can't move them at all. But if you are looking for a nice super poseable Spider-Man, it's a cheap alternative to paying out the nose for a McFarlane Spidey on Ebay.

ill agree. smc 12 spidey is the best marvel fig ever. its not the best fig all around, but out of the marvel camp....yep!

Since Marvel Legends are the greatest action figures ever made their best is the world's best.

I have to agree. And just to extrapolate... since Spider-Man is the best character ever and SMC 12 is the best Spider-Man figure ever, then the only logical conclusion is that SMC 12 Spider-Man is the BEST ACTION FIGURE EVER! Nuff said.