Two-Pack Iron Man

IMYOURMASTER

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new auction, new picture: http://i.ebayimg.com/10/!BV1hMpwB2k~&a...kU5THQ~~_12.JPG

note the shipping is $50, for $75 total

too rich for my blood, i'll wait for august for the regular...

But look at the interchangeable hands for Iron Man!

I'm still going to have to go buy some metallic yellow paint for the classic iron man though. It may well be worth it though, since the sculpt looks great.

027.jpg

028.jpg

Those are the exact pictures I took,,,, Check out dum dum dugan with a face-off punisher body and he seems to be square with Ironman. What did I say about the head sculpt,,,,, SICK!!!!!

Iron Man is the exact same height as Maria hill and she uses the tiny Elektra body. That makes him much shorter than movie Iron Man.

Based on the newest picture, Iron Man is taller then maria hill and he is leaning to the left a bit.

027.jpg

028.jpg

Those are the exact pictures I took,,,, Check out dum dum dugan with a face-off punisher body and he seems to be square with Ironman. What did I say about the head sculpt,,,,, SICK!!!!!

Iron Man is the exact same height as Maria hill and she uses the tiny Elektra body. That makes him much shorter than movie Iron Man.

Based on the newest picture, Iron Man is taller then maria hill and he is leaning to the left a bit.

I see that, good enough for me, the hasbro Elektra body ain't exactly short for a female anyway from the looks of some pics, sure she ain't a monster like some of TBs females but not the shortest of the bunch either.

We know that the new IM in just a tad bit taller than Maria Hill but is it possible that Maria Hill/Sharon Carter are taller than the elektra body? I looks like it in this brand new auction for all the figures minus white hand/Dum Dum. Fury uses the face off punisher body which is very tall and she is not that much shorter than he is. Take a look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARVEL-LEGENDS-2-PACK-...%3A1%7C294%3A50

ml2packgroup.jpg

I stopped caring so much about exact height representation. Bout the time Bishop and Omega Red came out so much out of scale when compared to other characters. As long as they're somewhere within the six inch scale, I'm cool with it. Besides Iron Man I have, in droves. I'm more interested in the other figures, especially in the female figures who look awesome.

I stopped caring so much about exact height representation. Bout the time Bishop and Omega Red came out so much out of scale when compared to other characters. As long as they're somewhere within the six inch scale, I'm cool with it. Besides Iron Man I have, in droves. I'm more interested in the other figures, especially in the female figures who look awesome.

I agree, size can be a trivial thing sometimes, I mean my Nightcrawler is bigger than Wolverine and as tall as Cyclops and Gambit so I display him crouching. When I get this Iron Man if it is that short then I'll just display him flying or something.

This Iron Man figure really goes well with all the current new Hasbro 6" scale Legends i.e. the shrunken head Silver Surfer, Human Torch, Vision, Tarantula, Vindicator, etc.

Shrunken head Silver Surfer??

The Ronan series Surfer's head is so tiny that if you pose him near any other ML figures(Toy Biz OR Hasbro) he looks too silly. Plus his body is also way too skinny. This is why Toy Biz's series 5 surfer will always be the best. Kirby style alien head and all.

I've got tons of workable Iron Man figures as it is. Im okay with him being short. Just like tarantula. Its all in how you display it. From what these pictures have to offer it seems Sharon Carter and Maria Hill heads are interchangeable. That Rocks, cause i wont have to wait for The third wave of 2-packs to get them both. Now if only they could get those shield agents and dum dum dugan heads in the nick fury box.

Its true some TB figures have way to freaking large of heads and some of Hasbro's are to small(some of TBs are too, infact i'd say FO Modular Armor IM is by far the worse offender of either company, thats supposed to be helmet on a head, and even Hasbro's IM have bigger heads then him it appears and even hasbros small headed non helmeted peeps heads are about the size of his, so yeah, he's a pin head....*sniffle*)