Two-Pack Iron Man

IMYOURMASTER

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the biggest screwup Hasbro has made during their tenure with ML. Their best figure yet is the same height as face off IM if not a lil' bit shorter.

No way jose,,,,,, maybe he is a little slim,,,, but that's it. I saw them first hand last year at SDCC. Let me tell you ,,,, the head sculpt for Tony Stark is the best one ever made,,,, rips on TB version. I'm really excited ,,,, especially for the stealth variant.

yeah, hasbro is good with prototypes and then the final result is well lame. tarantula anyone? i saw pics on ebay and ironman is shorter then the chick that comes with him. still he was in a weird position. i dont wanna jump on things here but it would not surprise me.

We never really got a good comparison shot of Tarantula, but knowing what we know now, it's easy to see we got exactly what they showed us:

072.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

Those are the exact pictures I took,,,, Check out dum dum dugan with a face-off punisher body and he seems to be square with Ironman. What did I say about the head sculpt,,,,, SICK!!!!!

Iron Man is the exact same height as Maria hill and she uses the tiny Elektra body. That makes him much shorter than movie Iron Man.

i bet they used the ironman from the ares wave to be the base for the 2 pack ironman.

You mean for size? Cause the Heroes Reborn IM has a completely different sculpt. But, yeah, he's WAY too small. He may be shorter than the IM movie figs.

Anyway, hopefully the above ones are the same size (as pictured).

no, i mean as in re-tool. he looks re-tooled for some reason.

IMG_0713__scaled_600.jpg

027.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 85% of original size [ 800 x 533 ] - Click to view full image

Here's someone's ebay shots for ya. It's cool that we're getting multiple heads for the Hill

/Carter.

BVphgWwBmkKGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBKTkDg.jpg

BVphlewBGkKGrHgoH-CUEjlLlvzuyBKTkDz.jpg

BVphp4gCGkKGrHgoH-DIEjlLlvEUjBKTkEE.jpg

that's not cool about getting the hill and carter head together. that means we have to buy the same 2-pack twice just to get both complete figures. if that's the case there will be a lot of loose hill and carter heads and ironmans floating around on ebay. i hope they come as originally show with classic IM and hill and stealth IM and carter. it least that way we get 2 different IMs. as if there's not enough already!

Well, it looks like from the ebay pictures that iron man is about the same size as the Elektra body

Elektra is the same height as Ronin, and Ronin is shorter than figures like Captain America:

IMG_8304__scaled_500.jpg

IMG_8307__scaled_500.jpg

So I expect the new Iron Man to be a little short, but nothing that probably couldn't be hidden with some good posing

Here's someone's ebay shots for ya. It's cool that we're getting multiple heads for the Hill

/Carter.

BVphgWwBmkKGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBKTkDg.jpg

BVphlewBGkKGrHgoH-CUEjlLlvzuyBKTkDz.jpg

BVphp4gCGkKGrHgoH-DIEjlLlvEUjBKTkEE.jpg

that's not cool about getting the hill and carter head together. that means we have to buy the same 2-pack twice just to get both complete figures. if that's the case there will be a lot of loose hill and carter heads and ironmans floating around on ebay. i hope they come as originally show with classic IM and hill and stealth IM and carter. it least that way we get 2 different IMs. as if there's not enough already!

Hmmm. If you are buying both packs for the different IronMan figs, then having the extra heads would be cool.