how much could i get?

thedevilsdue06

This is what i've got... all opened and displayed. Never played with.

Series 1: Toad

Series 2: Namor

Series 3: Magneto, Ghost Rider, Daredevil

Series 4: Punisher, Elektra, Beast, Gambit, Goliath

Series 5: Blade, Colossus ,Sabretooth, Howard the duck, nick fury

Series 6: Cable, Juggernaut, Deadpool, Wolverine Maskless Variant, Phoenix,

Dark Phoenix

Series 7: Apocolypse, Hawkeye, Vision, Weapon X

Series 8: Storm, Black Widow, Captain America, Ice Man, Man Thing, Doc Oc, Iron Man

Galactus Series: Bullseye, Prof. X, Grey Hulk, Nightcrawler, Deathlok, Dr. Strange, War Machine, Galactus

Sentinal Series: Cyclops, Angel, Spider Man, Black Panther, Omega Red, Mr. Sinister, Mystique, Sentinal

Legendary Riders: Scarlet Witch, Logan, Wonder Man, Vengence, Taskmaster, ultron

Apocolypse Series: Bishop, Iron Fist, Wolverine, Maestro Hulk, Sasquatch, X-23, Apocolypse

Onslaught series: Abomination, Blackheart, Green Goblin, Lady Deathstrike, Loki, Pyro, Onslaught

Mojo series: fa iron man, longshot, baron zemo, luke cage, falcon, psylocke, mojo

Modok series:Beta ray bill, Moon Knight, Spider woman, spider woman (arachne variant), Thorbuster iron man, wasp, captain marvel, captain marvel (genis-vell variant), destroyer, Modok

Giant Man series: ant man, havok, aoa sabretooth, captian britain, kitty pryde, thor, aoa weapon x, aoa weapon x variant, warbird, sentry, giant man

Annihilus wave : Emma Frost, Emma Frost (diamond), Ult. Iron Man, Movie Beast, Planet hulk, Banshee, hercules, annihilus

Blob Wave: Ult. Wolverine, She hulk, Yellow jacket, Wuicksilver, Movie Juggernaut, Lord Asguard thor, Xorn, Movie phoenix, Blob

Brood Queen Wave: Bucky, Captain America, Rachel grey, Rachel grey Variant, Black Knight, hydra soldier, Movie Colossus, Astonishing Cyclops, Danger

Ronan Wave : human torch, Mr. fantastic, invisible woman, thing, silver surfer, dr. doom, mole man, namor, ronan

FFF: King Hulk, she hulk, son of hulk, the end hulk, wendigo, absorbing man, doc sampson, savage grey hulk, fin fang foom

red hulk wave : Yellow wolverine, black wolverine, union jack, black suit spidey, spiral, silver savage, adam warlock, red hulk

ares wave: hr iron man, ult. war machine, scarlet spider, grossbones, guardian, human torch, kang, vision, human torch variant, ares

nemesis wave: yellow daredevil, punisher, punisher variant, astonishing beast, tigra, black bolt, nova

exclusives : a.o.a. sunfire, kazaar, shanna, zabu, black queen, silver surfer, cable, marvel girl, domino, cannonball

2 packs/sets : skrull elektra, ronin variant, Him lee wolverine, forge, ult. cap., ult. nick fury, elektra, ronin, red skull, baron von strucker, daredevil, kingpin, hulk, leader, iron man, mandarin, punisher, jigsaw, wiccan, hulkling, iron lad, patriot, inhuman torch, franklin, h.e.r.b.i.e., black cat, vulture, kraven, monsters set.

x-men classics : colussus, storm, ult. ice man, ult. nightcrawler, archangel, avalanche

iron man movie : iron man/sports car, cap. armor, black/white armor,

spiderman : iron spider, sm 2099, beetle, mad jack, mysterio, hydro man, sand man, shocker, lizard, man spider, electro, scorpion, man wolf, rhino, j. jonah jameson, new goblin, hobgoblin, demogoblin, carnage, venow, morbius

If you just want a rough estimate I would use these numbers.

majority of figures about $10 including shipping. If you package multiples figures to save someone shipping costs, then that would change the number in THEIR favor.

$40 on average, loose shipped for anything "hot" meaning Phoenix, Juggernaut, Deadpool, Hawkeye, etc.

$40 and up per BAF. SOme go a little higher like Sentinel and Giantman, others lower like Modok.

Sell it by a package with the whoel series, such as all figures in series 10, you may be able to keep the price a tad higher but that is up to you.

That is just a rough guess. I buy lots of figures on ebay and if I can get one for under $10 shipped, then that is a great deal/ Otherwise most cost me about $10 shipped.

majority of figures about $10 including shipping. If you package multiples figures to save someone shipping costs, then that would change the number in THEIR favor.

$40 on average, loose shipped for anything "hot" meaning Phoenix, Juggernaut, Deadpool, Hawkeye, etc.

$40 and up per BAF. SOme go a little higher like Sentinel and Giantman, others lower like Modok.

Sell it by a package with the whoel series, such as all figures in series 10, you may be able to keep the price a tad higher but that is up to you.

That is just a rough guess. I buy lots of figures on ebay and if I can get one for under $10 shipped, then that is a great deal/ Otherwise most cost me about $10 shipped.

WRONG. This guy is just looking for a bargain. Very few are less than $10 (X-23, falcon etc) Some figures are $10 before shipping on Ebay. Lots are in the $15 range. Many in the $20 range and several over $40. Sentinel and Giantman are around $70. I didn't count how many you have but you could make around $2000 on ebay I'd say(before fees). Sell each figure one at a time. Don't settle for lots. People expect lower prices if they buy in lots. I bought my entire collection off ebay. I know the prices.

WRONG. This guy is just looking for a bargain. Very few are less than $10 (X-23, falcon etc) Some figures are $10 before shipping on Ebay. Lots are in the $15 range. Many in the $20 range and several over $40. Sentinel and Giantman are around $70. I didn't count how many you have but you could make around $2000 on ebay I'd say(before fees). Sell each figure one at a time. Don't settle for lots. People expect lower prices if they buy in lots. I bought my entire collection off ebay. I know the prices.

Yeah he's right just for the series 6 stuff like Phoenix, Juggy, and Deadpool you are looking at 150 dollars or more. If you have that many figs you could make a pretty good profit in the 2,000 range. You have alot of hot stuff you should make a killing if you sell the hot ones individually. It seems the economic times are making it harder and harder to collect alot of people are pulling out. I thought of selling most of my stuff but reconsidered I just cut back on alot of unnessary spending (which means not buying figs from ebay for awhile). I knew if I let my small collection go I would regret it. I hope you make alot of money though. With the way Hasbro is handling ML its a good time to pull out.

Yesterday a old friend mine that already towards time that seen I do not comment that it was buying Marvel Legends, he beging to long before collect marvel that I and tapeworm a great collection, when his mentions to him proposed to me to buy all almost to me, and, even though I was attemped declines its invitation, when I ask myself if Onslaugth figure and I said yes, said me that it bought it to me to the price that outside, without concerning the cost.

I even have plans for this Figure and although me vendria badly the money the supply is not beside the point tentandora, it said to me it thought that it, and like this Saturday habra a convention, proposed to me that it took everything what I this interesting in selling, is Marvel Legends, comics and magazines even used.

that I must do?

wow! hold the pms folks. It was just a question. i have no intent on selling my mls. I was just curious as to how much they are going for outside of retail. I rarely use ebay or any other auction site. Only if i cant find something in retail. Which is sdcc exclusives/nemesis wave. I plan on continuing my collection with ANY and ALL future ml offerings. however until then, i've got mu as well.

I have also bought many figures for a $1-$5 shipped, less as you buy a lot for total average prices. Sounds like you need to shop better IMYOURMASTER, cuz the only thing it sounds like you are master of is over paying. Is that a Canadian thing, like paying more for over rated beer or Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey Tickets, lol. :laugh:

I have also bought many figures for a $1-$5 shipped, less as you buy a lot for total average prices. Sounds like you need to shop better IMYOURMASTER, cuz the only thing it sounds like you are master of is over paying. Is that a Canadian thing, like paying more for over rated beer or Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey Tickets, lol. :laugh:

lol!

lol!

Ouch burn

Wow you got X-23 for $2 and Baron Zemo and Falcon for $5. you must be the king of ebay! Most sellers can't give those away. Buying 10 sub par figures in a lot does not count. We're talking 1 figure sold at a time. Your lies stop there. I bet you got dark phoenix and hulk Classics Absorbing Man for $10 each? America has the worst piss poor beer in the world. Everything in Canada is better than the states. You guys put the P in poor. Your economy is so awesome. Just because you can't afford tickets to a sporting event doesn't mean they are over priced. Name one red hot sports team with cheap tickets? I guess I forgot how cheap Lakers tickets are? What a stupid argument you present. USELESS.

I'm trying to give the guy advice on how much to charge and how to make the most money off ebay. By selling 1 figure at a time. You are just looking for a bargain.

Wow you got X-23 for $2 and Baron Zemo and Falcon for $5. you must be the king of ebay! Most sellers can't give those away. Buying 10 sub par figures in a lot does not count. We're talking 1 figure sold at a time. Your lies stop there. I bet you got dark phoenix and hulk Classics Absorbing Man for $10 each? America has the worst piss poor beer in the world. Everything in Canada is better than the states. You guys put the P in poor. Your economy is so awesome. Just because you can't afford tickets to a sporting event doesn't mean they are over priced. Name one red hot sports team with cheap tickets? I guess I forgot how cheap Lakers tickets are? What a stupid argument you present. USELESS.

I'm trying to give the guy advice on how much to charge and how to make the most money off ebay. By selling 1 figure at a time. You are just looking for a bargain.

Whoa, whoa. whoa sorry dude, my comment wasn't meant to make you so defensive, lol it was just done in good fun and you did leave yourself WIDE open for it. Let me just point out a few things for you BEFORE you get all crazy with me.

1) Yes I use ebay to find bargains. Don't you?

2) The advice you are giving him, while having good intentions, may cause those figures to sit to long in his inventory. If he is putting them on ebay cuz he needs money or just wants to get rid of them then he should post them at a price to sell. Ebay is full of ML figures that people price to high and they just sit there for weeks. Not a smart business practice if you really want/need money. No one would expect him to take a loss for them either. However with some figures, individually, you would have to unless you came up with a creative way to sell them like a figure lot.

3) As an AVID hockey fan, (yes my boys just won the cup, Lakers won the championship, & my Steelers won the bowl. I am having an INCREDIBLE sports year!) I may know a thing or 2 about that sport. Toronto is one of the OVER PRICED teams on the market. You also have the Senators who have had a better record in hockey for the last 5 years, not even close to the insane price asking price of tickets for the Leafs. ALso if you check your stats lines, Toronto was the 4th worst team in the East last year, not making the playoffs. In fact Toronto hasn't made the playoffs in the last 4 years, hardly a "red hot sports team" if you ask me and the prices they are asking for tickets do not reflect their record. If you recall, Lakers just won another championship & were in the title game last year. Not to mention in the playoffs for the last 5. Not exactly the same comparison don't you think?

4) Canadians brew lots of different beers, but they barely break the top 10 on most world reflections of beer. Check out beeradvocate or search best beers in the world. American beers fill up a few spots in the top 10, but only 1 Canadian beer comes in at #9. Even though beer is more of a personal choice, when 5 different websites post the same or close beers to their top 10s, it must mean something. Perhaps they are paid to advertise it, but whatever it means something! I prefer Newcastle, which comes from England.

Hope this has been fun and informative. Please don't take this as a personal attack because it is not meant to be. It was just a post for fun and some information to go along with it. I am sorry if it got you upset so try to look at it with a lighter side in mind.

Any questions? You can pm me if you like if you don't wanna clutter up the boards.

Well I'll give you that. I'm not a huge fan of hockey or beer, lol. But I do know the 10 worst beers I've ever had were when ever I was in America. It's cheap as hell but you get what you pay for. Leafs tickets cost so much because it might be a horrible team but Toronto is so hockey crazy that it's plain supply and demand. Plus Toronto is a a fairly wealthy city. The people buying up most of the tickets are above middle class and can easily afford them.