New Marvel Legends Choices

Jormungand

So, I've heard a lot of people happy and/or annoyed about us getting to choose three figs of the three upcoming 2-packs Hasbro recently announce - they will choose the other three accompanying figs for a total of six. But what interests me is that they will be presenting us with eighteen to choose the three from. So, as we await Comic Con, let's kill some time and take a stab at the characters they'll give us to choose from. They did say we will be surprised by some. So we could get some never-made-it-to-plastic characters... that would be great. I personally think they may give us some of the same choices that were available in the MU pick the figs voting poll a while back. And perhaps some of those who didn't win the voting poll that the ML AOA Sunfire took a while back. What do you think?

im almost sure we'll see a new deadpool. hes become very popular since the wolverine flick, and is in demand toy-wise. im sure we'll also get another wolverine of some kind also(they just gota throw one in).

maybe the new capt. america, that'd be cool. maybe even some soldier guys like from hydra or aim.

i would personally love a Deadpool-Hydra Bob 2 pack, that would be my ultimate fan choice

i hoping for a polaris and some more inhumans. i modern luke cage would be nice. we need some more cosmic characters as well. terrax, blastarr, starlord, vulcan, etc....

I think I read something about them announcing a new inhuman figure to go with Blackbolt, which must probably be Medusa. I also agree with your picks.

toyark has some pics up and it shows Crimson Dynamo and Titanium man

i believe those are for their respective Iron Man lines, not Marvel Legends. Though, some of the IM armors look pretty cool.

they have just been pulled from the convention and considered in Limbo per the Hasbro panel. They're just going with the 3 3/4 Iron Man 2 line instaed. So much for our eager anticipation of these two great figures.