WHAT THE CRAP?

MisterGarbage

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=12332

Nemesis wave to be released in limited quantities to 8 (eight) CA Wal-Marts starting July 22?! What about the REST OF US IN THE FRIGG'N USA?! It's like giving San Diego scalpers an extra chance to eBay the crap out of these until we eventually see this wave... if ever.

it is very unusual that Hasbro or Walmart would actually announce which stores would be getting these. I have never seen that happen before

it is unusual but their is a first for everything. this sounds like another way for hasbro to screw the rest of the collectors across the U.S. and give them to california first.

what is this poo. this ticks me off that it sounds like they're proud that they're releasing these where only a select few will be able to procure them. they make no indication that they will be releasing these across the rest of the country.

but i'm HOPING that one or both of the two outcomes follow from this:

1) they'll have so many (unlikely) at san diego that all the eventual ebay auctions will drive the price down to a price point that i deem acceptable.

2) walmart will be like OMGGGG these things actually sell!!! ppl are buying a ridiculous amount of these in san diego, maybe we should actually put these out on shelves EVERYWHERE!!!11!

i WANT to be on hasbro's side, so i'm really hoping hasbro is doing whatever they can to get these out there, and are trying to use this situation as a stepping stone to lead to outcome 2.

this is good news IF you live in San Deigo.

those on the East Coast lose out AGAIN

and only online retailers and ebay scalpers win

Hasbro could have by-passed all this when Wal-Mart did not follow thru and release them at the beginning of the year, they should have sold them from HasbroToyShop.com

now we all have to to play the waiting game AGAIN

Here's hoping i can one day soon find a Nova hanging on the pegs in my local Wal-Mart.

HAHA, you people should of bought the wave in Feb when the online stores got them in. Now americans know what it's like to be a Canadian collector.

Amen too that !!!!!

Electro 16 you don't count in that, lol. You get way more hauls than the rest of us I've seen it in the hauls thread and you get amazing deals on them. :wink:

this too is a hoax.

went last night to the murphy canyon w-m.

I found a bunch of ares series peg warmers; ult. warmachine, spidey, HR Iron Man.

All the price codes said "Marvel Daredevil", but nothing. A couple was there asking about them and the stock lady knew nothing, that was my clue that the search will have to wait.