Marvel Select Thing

DennisW22

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5-22-09-thing.jpg

What I think is a huge waste is the crazy number of human torch figures Hasbro has made in one year. Some one must reallllyyy love human touch. almost ten!?

Human torch Icon with variant: 2

Human torch ML aries with variant:2

Human Torch MU with 2 Variants:3

Human Torch Secret war 2 pack with wolverine

Human torch and invisable women 2 pack on highatus

A grand total of nine. What the hell is hasbro thinking??

Both ML2 and FF Classics series 1 Thing are better than this one. This MS thing is going to be so huge he'll look so silly with out ML figures. His hips are going to have so little range of motion there may as well be no articulation at all.

No way ML2 Thing sucks! He is good size-wise but other than that he is yuck city. I agree FF Classics 1 is THE best one there is. This one is going to be amazing though and is in no way a waste of anything! He rules and I will get him. He is going to be huge and that's all that matters. His head might be small but no where near as small as Hasbro's attempt!

Are you kidding me? That looks terrible. What a small head. His arms look like turds, seriously turds.. What large arms and fists, my god. Pea sized head.

Is this what we get Diamond Select...Thing. Where the hell is Juggernaut?? Blob? Aren't they enough Things made anyway? I agree with some of you guys...wasted spot.

5-22-09-thing.jpg

What I think is a huge waste is the crazy number of human torch figures Hasbro has made in one year. Some one must reallllyyy love human touch. almost ten!?

Human torch Icon with variant: 2

Human torch ML aries with variant:2

Human Torch MU with 2 Variants:3

Human Torch Secret war 2 pack with wolverine

Human torch and invisable women 2 pack on highatus

A grand total of nine. What the hell is hasbro thinking??

true but he looks like ff animated thing toy line: sorry don't have go on toyglobe.com they have the picks up.

ah come on we all said that abomination was a waste spot because toybiz did great with it and i think we know how that turned out. this figure is in on an early stage and once it is finished it will be great. i made myself believe that hasbro thing from the ff wave was perfect but i think i was blind or not so in to him. this will be great in the end. if i can get hasbros tiny legends then this wont be a problem. i hope it is as huge as the hulk and i am on :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

you guys are forgetting a few thigs.

1.) the hulk WAS NOT huge at first. he's that way now, but he was only about 8 ft.

2.) the thing has NEVER been huge until now. the thing was mesured at 6'1"-6'3"

3.) comics have been through more changes than joan rivers. theres no accurate size anymore.

you guys are forgetting a few thigs.

1.) the hulk WAS NOT huge at first. he's that way now, but he was only about 8 ft.

2.) the thing has NEVER been huge until now. the thing was mesured at 6'1"-6'3"

3.) comics have been through more changes than joan rivers. theres no accurate size anymore.

Yeah, you can find just as many pics of Thing and Hulk being very close to the same height as you can find of Hulk being way taller.