SDCC: New Marvel Legends Pics!!

RealOne

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaaaaaay they totally do! But I don't want to vote for any of them; I want them all!!! Since we have to though I pick Deadpool, Phoenix & Constrictor. That Hulk is amazing though (even though it's just a repainted red hulk. I love McGuiness' art!)! Havoc, Voodoo, Karla Ms. Marvel, Hood, Actual X-Force Wolvie, Bi-Beast & Mult. Man are soooo amazing though too! Who is that all white guy? Ult. or western Moon Knight? Oh Warpath too! Gosh why do we have to vote!? Oh dang and that Black Widow rules too! Ha the amazing Bag Man classic!

M'k... so whos the guy that looks like he's decomposing? What about the military looking guy with the red, white, and blue paint on his face? Is that a new costumed Havok? Not up on my X-titles. And I count 19 figures, Hasbro said 18. Not complaining, just counting.

I'm only REALLY looking forward to adding one of my favorite villians to my collection - Constrictor. But I'm happy for never-made figs like Valkyrie, Bi-beast, Warpath, The Hood, Fantomax and Multiple Man.

great... seems like we're going to have one of our spots wasted on a deadpool. You know, a figure we already have. I'm voting frm multile pcs and i'm voting for everything we don't already have 1 of.

Pipe down you deadpool haters. Those of us who don't have one and don't want to pay 50$ to 90$ are VERY happy we are getting another one !

Okay, here's everyone I recognize:

1) Deadpool (must have)

2) Brother Voodoo

3) Hulk (repaint of Red Hulk with new head - must have)

4) Warpath (X-Force)

5) Fantomex

6) Ms. Marvel (must have)

7) Havok (modern costume)

8) Constrictor (must have)

9) The Amazing Bag Man (must have)

10) Valkyrie

11) Multiple Man

12) The Hood

13) Wolverine (X-Force)

14) Nuke

15) Bi-Beast (must have)

16) Lady Bullseye

17) Black Widow

You got me on these last two

18) White Phoenix (?)

19) Rotting Skull Face (?)

These all look pretty freakin' awesome. Wonder when they are slated for release?

Also... WHERE THE HELL IS SHANG CHI???

Yeah I second that: Where is Shang Chi!? And Darkhawk?!!? And they said there was another Inhuman who would accompany Black Bolt.....I don't see any Inhumans!!!! I'm wanting a figure of Crystal!

I just want to complete my teams!! Where is Polaris and Dazzler?!?!?! How can an X-Men collection be complete without them?!?!

These figures look nice but I wish we could have all of them!!!! :(