SDCC: New Marvel Legends Pics!!

RealOne

Yeah I hear you on the Warpath. I myself don't care usually about repaints or redoes. IMYOURMASTER calling Black Widow fail because she reuses that head is crazy talk. It looks great with that head. I don't even have She-Devil anyway.

I have Shanna and I still don't care. As long as it looks good and I'm not displaying the characters like right next to each other I really don't care. For instance, that new Phoenix has X3 Jean's hair, but it looks friggin amazing so it doesn't bother me at all.

And every single one of those new female ML's uses FFML Invisible Woman's body, but I don't care about that either because they all look incredible.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Terror Inc! That's who I thought that was when I first saw it I just wasn't sure of it. Anyways these ALLLLLL look great and the Deadpool is better than the TB one b/c it doesn't have those aweful shoulders! BTW all you new Deadpool haters: There are tons of Hulks, Wolvies, Iron Mans...what's wrong with 2 Deadpools! I got him for $20 last year but I sold him so I am excited for this one. And everyone is hating on Nuke, Terror Inc & Fantomex while at the same time are always clamoring for more obscure figures. Anyways All those female figures are awesome who cares about reused bodies & heads big whoop! We have new Marvel Legends and all everyone can do is complain! That Hulk rules b/c like I said I Love McGuiness! Pretty sure that IS Moonstone Ms. Marvel. And oh yeah that Black Widow is amazing.

What I'm sad about is we are only going to get to choose three of all of these characters. Really only two characters because Deadpool is going to be chosen for a spot for sure by the masses. Most likely Wolverine or Warpath for the second spot. So really there is only one spot that is going to be a wild card. I would love to see a Hulk Bi-Beast two pack but that is most likely not going to happen. I would love to see the Hood, most likely not going to happen. But these are my predictions. We all know Deadpool will be voted for as the number one pick with Warpath taking a close second. I hope in the future they release all of these in 2010 in 2011 but we will see. :smile:

Oh hell yeah. I want them all myself. Except Bag Man and the Terror Inc. I agree that more effort could have been put into that Warpath. But I'm going to get him anyway just because it's him. The white Phoenix looks great but still could have given us the Jim Lee version. They are doing her in the universe line though and she looks good. I will stoop low and get her anyway. But hey the legends live and that's great news to me. Man I hope they release all of these guys individually and in 2 packs in the next year. I know it's probably too much to ask for though. But why show us all these excellent prototypes and not release them? New versions of Deadpool, Black Widow and Havok are much needed. ToyBiz's Widow is ugly. I was going to return some figs I bought or dip into some bill money while in a convention this year to get a loose Deadpool for $60 bucks. Glad I didn't. For you guys who claim that a new one is a waste of space, you must have some money to kick out, got him when he first came out or just don't like him period. Us common villagers need him. Cheap and great looking. Hasbro, the people have spoken. Give them all to us.

OMG, all of these look GREAT! It figures that Hasbro makes a slew of spectacular toys, and we only get three. Oh, well. I'm too excited to care! I would KILL for that White Phoenix.I really don't mind the reuse of the Elektra body for her. And the Valkyrie is the exact prototype that didn't make it into the Hulk wave. My other picks would probably be Constrictor, Madrox, Deadpool, Black Widow, or Brother Voodoo.

Seriously, WHAT IS HASBRO'S STUPID FASCINATION WITH BAGMAN? It's just a Mr. Fantastic toy with a bag face! Easiest custom EVER! If you want him, just make one!

PLEASE, please. I URGE you all to vote for that Ms. Marvel. I don't even care about the rest of the figures that win. Just PLEASE get me that Ms. Marvel. Talk about a perfect figure.

Come on, Hasbro, if you release all of these they WILL sell, so what's the issue? No delays, no voting, no hold-ups, just RELEASE THEM AND THEY WILL SELL!!!

I'm really, really surprised by some of the figures they don't have here:

No Darkhawk

No Gladiator

No Winter Soldier (Or New-Cap)

Still, most of them look good. No love for bag-Spidey (which I think is probably a joke 19th figure), Brother Voodoo (Though he looks OK...I thought he was the Magus), Terror Inc. (Again, looks good, but dont' care about the character), Lady Bullseye, Hulk, or Bi-Beast (We have a couple decent Hulks, and Bi-Beast I can live without).

But I would buy all the rest in a heartbeat. Especially that new Black Widow.

awww it going to be so fecking hard to choose.

Deadpool - I have the mL 6 Deadpool but this one make that one look like a Happy Meal toys.

Fantomex-- Looks good. never was really a fan of this character. hated Grant Morrison run of the "NEW X_MEN".

Brother Vodoo -- I actually laugh when I saw this guy. not that he not a good character but I never in my life thought we might be getting him.

Black Widow-- We always needed a new BW. the old one is ugly looking to me. and it done in a modern feel.

Ms Marvel-- Like it but don't really need it now that I have the MU one.

Havok-- it's funny we get a new Havok (Starjammer and all) and it uses the same body as the last one. and it looks frecking great.

Skull Face -- Who is this guy? his black with a Robot arm. even I don't know.

Constrictor-- this is defintify one of the three I'm going to vote for.

Valkyrie -- I see their trying to get rid of all their old prototypes.

Paper Bag Spidey -- oh come on! everyone vote for this.

White Phoenix -- hey they listened to people. not going to vote for her though.

Nuke -- yep another sure vote for me.

X-force wolverine-- this should have been done in the Red Hulk wave.

The Hood -- looks good but I don't think he should be done yet.

Bi-Beast-- same as Valk.

the only problem I have is the third vote.

No one really knows who Terror Inc is b/c he is a Marvel MAX character. Anyways he would be cool to use for a zombie. And c'mon people bag man is hilarious! And it's not just a Mr. Fantastic with a bag on his head! It has bare feet! Hasbro actually has a sense of humor; who knew! Just about the only one I have any problem with is Valkyrie. Why does she still have those stupid knees! You'd think with all the female characters they just showed us they would update her to look like one of them. Anyways Hasbro: Do yourself a friggin' service & give us all these figures. Thanks.

It's going to be very tough to pick just 3. Though the Hulk looks good, I won't vote for him because I already have like 10 Hulks. I definitely want the Valkyrie just to build up my Defenders. That Black Widow also looks too cool to pass up. Brother Vodoo also look pretty good but I'm not feeling a big need for him.

Valkyrie

Constrictor

Black Widow

You know? Now that I've done the math, this could be a nightmare. Hasbro could pick the Hulk (which sucks because I have every other incarnation of the Hulk), paper bag head fantastic spidey (which is cool but not desired) and wolverine (needs no explanation).

The fans will hopefully pick Terror inc., the Hood, and Lady Bullseye, etc. But this leaves So Many great figures left behind.

Anyway, my point is this is a the set up of all set ups for a BIG Let Down!!!!!! This could be Hasbro's ultimate punch in the groin for Legends Collector's and I will still be thankful for the punch.

Oh glorious day! Now I'm really thrilled that I don't collect this stuff anymore. This is a slap in the face to all you guys who waited breathlessly for the return of your favorite toy line.

Luke Cage NO

Winter Soldier NO

Cloak NO

Dagger NO

Bill Foster Goliath NO

New Captain America NO

Shang Chi NO

Secret Invasion Skrulls NO

Medusa NO

Gorgon NO

Crystal NO

Lockjaw NO

Echo NO

Batroc NO

The Wrecking Crew NO

Jessica Jones NO

Stature NO

I can go on and on. Instead you're treated to...

Amazing Bag Man? If you vote for him you get what you deserve. I hope they just glue a "bag" over an unpainted Reed Richards head, like Ult. WM.

Hulk. Do you really need another Hulk? Toy Biz and Hasbro have made one fantastic Hulk after another. This is truly overkill.

Wolverine. Ditto x Infinity.

Terror Inc.? Nuke? Fantomex? Who the hell are these guys? Talk about obscure, especially with the aforementioned names I listed.

Sorry, I know some of you are excited about these figures but this is not a triumphant return for ML. I hope more details surface. Right now, this is far from impressive.

BLASPHEMY. HOW could you say this new modernized obviously sell out Deadpool is better then the Toy Biz one, when you KNOW all these are gonna come out looking like the usual Habro garbage. Now, if they don't, fine, these protos look fantastic except for a few here and there that are typical Habro (valkyrie, lady bullseye). If I could only pick three I'd have to pick Terror Inc., Nuke, and Brother Voodoo. Hoprfully these all come out because I know I'd buy most of them (e.g. The Hood, Bi Beast, Fantomex, that Hulk because I love McGuiness' work, Constrictor, Havok, Bag Man which by the way it would be a little hard to customize the feet but I see your point, I'd prolly buy Deadpool just because I love the character so much, Wolverine, Warpath, pretty much all of them except for Lady Bullseye just because I'm not at all familiar with the character, I just know who she is.) But hopefully, and I really hope, that these action figures come out looking just like these protos. Hasbro fooled us once with their 2nd wave, they looked sick at comic con.

Of all the stunning women characters to be shown, Hasbro would still display that Valkyrie figure with those UGLY knees !! Why can't she have knees like Ms. Marvel or White Phoenix?? Warpath needs to get the TEXTURED vest erased (sanded) from that old Hulkling mold and have a RED and BLUE VARIANT. I will vote for Havok, Brother Voodoo (the newest Sorcerer Supreme) and Fantomex. Still clamoring for more cosmic characters like Blastaar, Terrax or more Asgardian characters from Thor Universe. BTW that Nuke figure could make a nice custom for an appropriately sized Cable this time.

Oh glorious day! Now I'm really thrilled that I don't collect this stuff anymore. This is a slap in the face to all you guys who waited breathlessly for the return of your favorite toy line.

Luke Cage NO

Winter Soldier NO

Cloak NO

Dagger NO

Bill Foster Goliath NO

New Captain America NO

Shang Chi NO

Secret Invasion Skrulls NO

Medusa NO

Gorgon NO

Crystal NO

Lockjaw NO

Echo NO

Batroc NO

The Wrecking Crew NO

Jessica Jones NO

Stature NO

I can go on and on. Instead you're treated to...

Amazing Bag Man? If you vote for him you get what you deserve. I hope they just glue a "bag" over an unpainted Reed Richards head, like Ult. WM.

Hulk. Do you really need another Hulk? Toy Biz and Hasbro have made one fantastic Hulk after another. This is truly overkill.

Wolverine. Ditto x Infinity.

Terror Inc.? Nuke? Fantomex? Who the hell are these guys? Talk about obscure, especially with the aforementioned names I listed.

Sorry, I know some of you are excited about these figures but this is not a triumphant return for ML. I hope more details surface. Right now, this is far from impressive.

Uhhhh that looks like YOUR wishlist, not ours. And if you stopped collecting "this stuff" why do you care which figures were made and which weren't? If this is a slap then they can slap me all the want; these figures rule! And they are big not PUNIverse. And yes, we all deserve an Amazing Bag Man! How much more classic can you get!? And yes we have Hulks & Wolverines but not McGuiness Hulk or X-Force Wolverine. Please don't rain on our parade. Just move on like you said you did.

Of all the stunning women characters to be shown, Hasbro would still display that Valkyrie figure with those UGLY knees !! Why can't she have knees like Ms. Marvel or White Phoenix?? Warpath needs to get the TEXTURED vest erased (sanded) from that old Hulkling mold and have a RED and BLUE VARIANT. I will vote for Havok, Brother Voodoo (the newest Sorcerer Supreme) and Fantomex. Still clamoring for more cosmic characters like Blastaar, Terrax or more Asgardian characters from Thor Universe. BTW that Nuke figure could make a nice custom for an appropriately sized Cable this time.

Sooooo true about Valk and soooo true about turning Nuke into Cable; didn't even think of that!

BLASPHEMY. HOW could you say this new modernized obviously sell out Deadpool is better then the Toy Biz one, when you KNOW all these are gonna come out looking like the usual Habro garbage. Now, if they don't, fine, these protos look fantastic except for a few here and there that are typical Habro (valkyrie, lady bullseye). If I could only pick three I'd have to pick Terror Inc., Nuke, and Brother Voodoo. Hoprfully these all come out because I know I'd buy most of them (e.g. The Hood, Bi Beast, Fantomex, that Hulk because I love McGuiness' work, Constrictor, Havok, Bag Man which by the way it would be a little hard to customize the feet but I see your point, I'd prolly buy Deadpool just because I love the character so much, Wolverine, Warpath, pretty much all of them except for Lady Bullseye just because I'm not at all familiar with the character, I just know who she is.) But hopefully, and I really hope, that these action figures come out looking just like these protos. Hasbro fooled us once with their 2nd wave, they looked sick at comic con.

Uh I say it's better for the exact reasons you listed. It's New and Modernized. I love new and mondernized things! This guy doesn't have dorky looking shoulders! Nor will be cost $90 oh yeah!! Thank you for listing the obvious greatness of this figure. I am being as optimistic as possible for these figures so i DON'T KNOW that they are gonna come out looking like the usual Habro garbage. I have faith that they will do a good job until i see otherwise.