SDCC: New Marvel Legends Pics!!

RealOne

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of these look fantastic, but some character selections floor me. So let me get this straight: we don't get Enchantress, Polaris, Ultron, Gladiator, Wrecking Crew, or Jim Lee Jean Grey...some of the most asked-for Legends ever...

But we get Terror Inc, Nuke, and Fantomex instead? And BAG MAN??? A figure I could make out of a piece of paper and any extra Mr. Fantastic I have lying around? Was anyone really clamoring for figures of these guys?

All the others: fantastic job.

Most of these look fantastic, but some character selections floor me. So let me get this straight: we don't get Enchantress, Polaris, Ultron, Gladiator, Wrecking Crew, or Jim Lee Jean Grey...some of the most asked-for Legends ever...

But we get Terror Inc, Nuke, and Fantomex instead? And BAG MAN??? A figure I could make out of a piece of paper and any extra Mr. Fantastic I have lying around? Was anyone really clamoring for figures of these guys?

Who`s clamoring for ultron ???????? We have one that's perfect. Move on.

I agree with you man

Please tell me you're not serious.

I am. What`s wrong with ultron ?? I don't have a problem with rereleases of hard to find figures but rereleasing a fig because a few people don't like it doesn't make sense,it only takes up the spot of a character that has yet to get a figure. There are too many characters we are still waiting for to start rereleasing already made ones for no reason !!

I am. What`s wrong with ultron ?? I don't have a problem with rereleases of hard to find figures but rereleasing a fig because a few people don't like it doesn't make sense,it only takes up the spot of a character that has yet to get a figure. There are too many characters we are still waiting for to start rereleasing already made ones for no reason !!

Have you ever seen a pic of what Ultron is supposed to look like? ML11 Ultron is widely thought to be an abomination. He begs for a re-do and he's actually a character people care about.

There are many Legends that have seen improved versions in future waves. It's quite the common practice. By your logic, I guess you won't be buying Black Widow, Wolverine, Havok, Hulk, or Phoenix?

Have you ever seen a pic of what Ultron is supposed to look like? ML11 Ultron is widely thought to be an abomination. He begs for a re-do and he's actually a character people care about. By your logic, I guess you won't be buying Black Widow, Wolverine, Havok, Hulk, or Phoenix?

Your right , i won't. That hulk is hideous btw.

Have you ever seen a pic of what Ultron is supposed to look like? ML11 Ultron is widely thought to be an abomination. He begs for a re-do and he's actually a character people care about. By your logic, I guess you won't be buying Black Widow, Wolverine, Havok, Hulk, or Phoenix?

Your right , i won't. That hulk is hideous btw.

Oh ok. So you wouldn't buy or don't own FO Cap? FO Punisher? GM Thor? Ares TS Wolverine? FO Hulk? You actually wouldn't buy any version of a character that was made better simply because that character has already been made? If so, then kudos to you I guess...enjoy your ML1 Hulk.

I was hoping for better character selection. Not these flashes in a pan.

Some of the characters are great, but what bothers me is that some of them were clearly just made because they had the parts lying around. Terror Inc. is clearly just a Nemesis Punisher with FFML Dr. Doom's left arm. Nuke is Hulking with a new head and some accessories. I mean, they couldn't have made an Enchantress/Polaris using the same body as Phoenix/Black Widow/Ms. Marvel?

Oh my god. These look amazing!!

Black Widow looks freaking great....hot as hell!! Love the body and hair.

Phoenix looks really good. My girlfriend loves her and I can't wait to show her.

Nuke looks really awesome. It seems his body is Crossbones and his head is Ares

Deadpool looks awesome and dare I say better then the Toy Biz version

Ms. Marvel looks great, or is it Moonstone/Ms Marvel from Dark Avengers?

Havok looks kickass. I just wish they had gave him more technostuff on his suit like in the comics.

Constictor looks freaking awesome.....I LOVE!

Paper Bag Spider-Man is freaking awesome...I am excited as hell for this and don't know why

X-FORCE WOLVERINE....OH HELL YEAH....FREAKING AWESOME!!! glad they used the Toy Biz Wolvy body

I really like the Bi-Beast, great sculpt.

Multiple man looks cool but I am sick of seeing that trench coat, it sucks.

Warpatch is decent but I can't get over the face it's a repainted goddamn Doc Samson. I mean they didn't even change the head.

They look great, I hate that we have to choose...I would honestly buy all of them but Hulk and Bag Man. Madrox and Constrictor are perfect, hope those two make it for sure.

And there's nothing wrong with remaking characters if they're better than the old ones. Deadpool and especially Black Widow both look like improvements on the ToyBiz versions.

Oh my god. These look amazing!!

Black Widow looks freaking great....hot as hell!! Love the body and hair.

Phoenix looks really good. My girlfriend loves her and I can't wait to show her.

Nuke looks really awesome. It seems his body is Crossbones and his head is Ares

Deadpool looks awesome and dare I say better then the Toy Biz version

Ms. Marvel looks great, or is it Moonstone/Ms Marvel from Dark Avengers?

Havok looks kickass. I just wish they had gave him more technostuff on his suit like in the comics.

Constictor looks freaking awesome.....I LOVE!

Paper Bag Spider-Man is freaking awesome...I am excited as hell for this and don't know why

X-FORCE WOLVERINE....OH HELL YEAH....FREAKING AWESOME!!! glad they used the Toy Biz Wolvy body

I really like the Bi-Beast, great sculpt.

Multiple man looks cool but I am sick of seeing that trench coat, it sucks.

Warpatch is decent but I can't get over the face it's a repainted goddamn Doc Samson. I mean they didn't even change the head.

either way some of the best character selections I have ever seen. I am excited

Black Widow would be my favorite but she reuses Shanna the She Devil's head. FAIL.

I don't care that she reuses that head. I didn't get that shitty 3 pack anyway. She looks great. If you don't buy figures that have reused heads or bodies then you prob should stick to a different company then Hasbro because that is all they do.

Body and parts re-use is common practice not just with Hasbro but with many toy companies. Frig, Mattel does it all the time. You just have to do it right and not like Warpath.

Yeah Mattel's DC Classics figures are awesome too but they really only have 3 body sculpts for the males. They've just been reused again and again.....so it doesn't bother me that Hasbro reuses the sculpts. If they're going to reuse the sculpts, just make the characters we need to complete our collections! :(

I love the sculpt that's been used on characters like Captain Marvel, Quicksilver, Nova, Havok and Guardian. At least we get all the points of articulation we want in a figure!!