why a modern deadpool?

dragonman

This is crazy talk. They didn't even make that many Marvel Legend series 6 Deadpools anyway did they? I thought they were short packed. I never got to get one and I guess what? I still don't have one. I had a chance to buy Cable or Deadpool and I choose Cable at the time.

Are you talking about movie Deadpool with the blades? My god man, that sucks! I fucking hated it. I used my 4 inch version and tore it apart to make something better. If they were making a Ryan Renolds Wade figure then I would be all on that but not Weapon 11.

The movie DP is known to have a horrible character design

If Hasbro did 6 inch ver of that fig, it would be a peg warmer

Hasbro only makes the more sought after movie toys for the 6 inch scale esp how movie figs do not sell a year after a movie comes out

The comic ver is one of most heroes in the MU that is in demand

I mean the movie ver is easy to find whereas the marvel universe is hard to find

Hasbro did a smart move in doin a 6 inch of wade wilison seein how the toybiz fig goes for 60 opened.

well they said they give weapon11 a chance but they didnt..... sriously you can go buy a deadpool from toy biz on ebay fo 30-50 $i have one...

Not to be mean, but the true Weapon 11 is Daken according to the Wolverine Origins comics. Secondly the Wolverine movie Deadpool was garbage and didn't deserve screen time let alone a spot on a Marvel Legends wave. From a comic fan/collector standpoint that figure would not sell. Also paying 50 dollars for a figure is a push especially in these hard times I would be nice to go to the store and pick one up for 10 dollars.

Daken only has claws made from the metal of the Murmarasa blade which was forged from Wolverine's blood, and a healing factor. He takes alot after his father. The thing about the the Murmarasa blade is it can cut through any metal and can counter act the healing factor. That was the very sword that cut off Sabertooth's head. The movie drifted far from that. Because of a poorly done plot they just gave Deadpool a large amount of powers and swords that came out of his wrist. The movie Deadpool was crap and the product of a poorly done story that should have never made it to the big screen.

Daken is kick ass character, I really enjoy seeing him in Wolverine Origins, Dark Avengers and Dark X-Men. The stories are getting really good and he is turning out to have one awesome personality. I can't wait to get a Marvel Universe and Marvel Legends version of him.

I enjoyed the Wolverine Movie but it was so flawed and I despised what they did to Deadpool at the end. If that wasn't Deadpool then maybe I could have enjoyed the added powers and what not but knowing it was my man Wade ruined it. They should have made Weapon 11 Mimic if they were so dead set on giving him combined Mutant powers.

I will admit though that the character of Weapon 11 looked awesome. I just wish they hadn't made it Deadpool. If they called him Mimic, then hell yeah. Did you see the ending after the credits where Weapon 11 shhhhh at the camara and his arms grapped his head to put it back on? That was soooo Deadpool breaking the fourth wall to the Audience.

Why a modern Deadpool you ask? WHY? HUH? Yeah well thats cause they like him, everyone does, i mean seriously he's just UBER cool man.....plus the TB figure is like totally over priced and has issues of its own to begin with(this one gets mades he'll no doubt be better at holding guns/swords and his shoulders won't look outta place!)

Why a modern Deadpool you ask? WHY? HUH? Yeah well thats cause they like him, everyone does, i mean seriously he's just UBER cool man.....plus the TB figure is like totally over priced and has issues of its own to begin with(this one gets mades he'll no doubt be better at holding guns/swords and his shoulders won't look outta place!)

Yeah the TB Joints werent all that great sholders were to Big. I would like an upgrade. all wolverine 3 3/4 movie figures sucked..... just saying

Yeah the TB Joints werent all that great sholders were to Big. I would like an upgrade. all wolverine 3 3/4 movie figures sucked..... just saying

"well not all of the wolvie movie figures sucked. except weapon11,andwolvering in special ops.