Anyone seen pics of comic Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo?

IMYOURMASTER

Well they have a classic Crimson Dynamo showcased in the Iron Man movies line, picture #11 in the first link:

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...600&start=0

and the more recent versions of Crimson Dynamo & Titanium Man in pic #12 of the site below:

http://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego-comic...th-images-1460/

I just read on the main page that these figures were shown by accident. They have no retailers lined up and are NOT coming out this year. Maybe next spring/summer with the IronMan 2 movie figures. BULL$HIT!!!

Yeah they are the new movie line for iron man 2. Looks like Hasbro upped the quality of this line because the movie and sales did so good. I remember seeing the first line hit shelves 2 weeks before the movie and none of them were moving. No lie the day after the movie i went to the store and they were all gone. And some kid and his dad were talking about the ones they did not have yet. Im looking forward to these, I only picked up iron monger and the captian america armor from the first line.

In other words, we probably aren't getting the larger-scale Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man, because the Iron Man 2 line is already announced as being a 4" line like X-Men Origins: Wolverine (funny they haven't shown anything for that line yet, have they?).

So unless these 6" Iron Man figures get picked up as exclusives, we're hosed. Which was pretty much what I figured would happen when the two figures were announced. Iron Man figures sold very well for the first month or so, and have been collecting dust on pegs ever since.

In other words, we probably aren't getting the larger-scale Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man, because the Iron Man 2 line is already announced as being a 4" line like X-Men Origins: Wolverine (funny they haven't shown anything for that line yet, have they?).

So unless these 6" Iron Man figures get picked up as exclusives, we're hosed. Which was pretty much what I figured would happen when the two figures were announced. Iron Man figures sold very well for the first month or so, and have been collecting dust on pegs ever since.

Good point but with Iron Man II on the horizon and these figures obviously made I imagine these will get released through someone, maybe TRU.

I just read on the main page that these figures were shown by accident. They have no retailers lined up and are NOT coming out this year. Maybe next spring/summer with the IronMan 2 movie figures. BULL$HIT!!!

Well Hasbro busted that bubble pretty quickly. These look awsome they really need to make these available.

How come we never hear about any of the press or toy websites really giving it to Hasbro over how crappy they have handled ALL 6" ML style figures? All I ever read is how everyone just wants to rub their naughty bits & tell Hasbro how great they are. Does anyone have the balls to stand up to their stupidity and call them out on it? I know we do it on the forums all the time, but we never hear of anyone doing it to them when it counts, like SDCC. Send me there, I will friggin tell them they suck, no problem!

How come we never hear about any of the press or toy websites really giving it to Hasbro over how crappy they have handled ALL 6" ML style figures? All I ever read is how everyone just wants to rub their naughty bits & tell Hasbro how great they are. Does anyone have the balls to stand up to their stupidity and call them out on it? I know we do it on the forums all the time, but we never hear of anyone doing it to them when it counts, like SDCC. Send me there, I will friggin tell them they suck, no problem!

well buisness is buisness its all about money and nothing else Kids are their main money makers and they come to mind first. all the retailers dont give a shyt. ether we buy them or we dont. the kids will always be their i have 2 and they think every toy is awsome!

"Hasbro is aware of the frustration many fans feel when something is shown but then not released."

So they're not showing Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo for this reason...yet they're going to show all those Marvel Legends figures but then only release some of them?!?

This is completely contradictory.

No it isn't. They pulled TM & CD back because they have no plans for them. They do have plans for the MLs...the plan right now is to show them...give fans a chance to vote for their favs and then release some of them.

No it isn't? How not? They show them all but then only release some of them. Sounds like a contradiction to me when they also say "Hasbro is aware of the frustration many fans feel when something is shown but then not released." They're showing all the Marvel Legends but will only release some of them.

I (the fan) am frustrated because they are showing all those Marvel Legends figures (something is shown) but will only release some of them (but then not released).

Get what I'm saying?

They say they don't want to frustrate the fans by showing them things they can't have... then turn around and show them things they can't have... sounds like a contradiction to me.

Not to mention how last month they gave the whole "What could have been" presentation at the Philly con, showing stuff like Darkhawk and the build-a-vehicle Quinjet that they're never going to make.

Maybe the quote was incomplete - "Hasbro is aware of the frustration many fans feel when something is shown but then not released - and we think it's entertaining as hell! Yee-Haw!"

I have no idea why they'd say "yee-haw".

:unsure: