Anyone seen pics of comic Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo?

IMYOURMASTER

Well, speaking of Crimson Dynamo, did you guys see the great 'classic' Dynamo figure the Iron Man MU line is getting? I'd much rather see ML get that version than the one we're supposedly getting. Not to mention the classic Ultron, Sunfire, Klaw, Piledriver, Thunderball and Enchantress the MU is getting.

Just read about the 19" Galactus that is coming too. Probably for the MU line and probably less articulate than the ML BAF, but at 19" it would work well with MLs.

Well, speaking of Crimson Dynamo, did you guys see the great 'classic' Dynamo figure the Iron Man MU line is getting? I'd much rather see ML get that version than the one we're supposedly getting. Not to mention the classic Ultron, Sunfire, Klaw, Piledriver, Thunderball and Enchantress the MU is getting.

Just read about the 19" Galactus that is coming too. Probably for the MU line and probably less articulate than the ML BAF, but at 19" it would work well with MLs.

yea man MU is getting all the good line ups... only if ML can get that line up....MU has jean grey!! LOL we will just have to wait till hasbro stops ML and hope marvel toys to picks it up....

yea man MU is getting all the good line ups... only if ML can get that line up....MU has jean grey!! LOL we will just have to wait till hasbro stops ML and hope marvel toys to picks it up....

Marvel Toys is officially dead, out of business, no longer making toys, you take your pick.

Marvel Toys is officially dead, out of business, no longer making toys, you take your pick.

lol oops didnt know that....ok then...so we just got to hope that hasbro learns how to make better figures

I just read on the main page that these figures were shown by accident. They have no retailers lined up and are NOT coming out this year. Maybe next spring/summer with the IronMan 2 movie figures. BULL$HIT!!!

Well Hasbro busted that bubble pretty quickly. These look awsome they really need to make these available.

Typical Hasbro, they didn't figure these two 6" figures would get so much attention and hoopla that it takes away from their main focal point of the other Marvel Universe figures. Accidentally my a$$ !! Hey let's put them back in mothballs!! Heck these two even generated more talk than the 2010 2 pack Legends they are polling. Maybe it would cost them more for tooling . . . Obviously they don't know which figures are in most demand and cannot project demand for the production run. They just figured, duh .... it's just another one of those armoured figures that we can include with the Iron Man movie line. It won't sell as much as the other Mk III Iron Man figures that are peg warming in the stores.

I just read on the main page that these figures were shown by accident. They have no retailers lined up and are NOT coming out this year. Maybe next spring/summer with the IronMan 2 movie figures. BULL$HIT!!!

Well Hasbro busted that bubble pretty quickly. These look awsome they really need to make these available.

Typical Hasbro, they didn't figure these two 6" figures would get so much attention and hoopla that it takes away from their main focal point of the other Marvel Universe figures. Accidentally my a$ !! Hey let's put them back in mothballs!! Heck these two even generated more talk than the 2010 2 pack Legends they are polling. Maybe it would cost them more for tooling . . . Obviously they don't know which figures are in most demand and cannot project demand for the production run. They just figured, duh .... it's just another one of those armoured figures that we can include with the Iron Man movie line. It won't sell as much as the other Mk III Iron Man figures that are peg warming in the stores.

It occurs to me that we'll probably see these paired with Iron Man figs they couldn't sell in 2 packs ala the ML X-Men movie 2 packs they put out this year.