Vote for Marvel Legends !

RealOne

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is stupid. i want them all. for once hasbrodoessome good job and yet, we just get a few. well i choose

-spidey bag (well spidey is always first for me and this is just great)

-constrictor (he looks cool and it will be a great villain to add)

-phoenix (well i destroyed the old one for doing a jackpot and i need a new one)

this is stupid. i want them all. for once hasbrodoessome good job and yet, we just get a few. well i choose

-spidey bag (well spidey is always first for me and this is just great)

-constrictor (he looks cool and it will be a great villain to add)

-phoenix (well i destroyed the old one for doing a jackpot and i need a new one)

Technically Constrictor isn't a villian anymore. But who cares he looks awesome!

I cast my vote. I actually changed my mind when it came down to the wire and this is what I went with:

1) Amazing Bag Man (I have to go with all things Spidey)

2) Constrictor (He's a great classic VILLAIN and he always will be)

3) The Hulk (I want that version of the Hulk based off of the Red Hulk body)

I picked Constrictor, Black Widow & Deadpool. I wasn't going to vote for Deadpool b/c plenty of people will. But then I thought what if everyone thinks that & no one votes for him!!! So i caved haha. I really want that Hulk but I figure Hasbro will probably pick him. That Wolverine rules too though but they will probably make a two pack with him & Warpath. I want that Phoenix so I think I will go home to my computer there & vote for her.

Me 3. I love that Hasbro is blocking your IP address after you vote once. It will make the voting more fair.

Hope you're right about that... but people will still cheat.

Who are all you people that pop out of the woodwork when we finally get some never released characters? I mean, ANOTHER Spider-man fig? ANOTHER Hulk? ANOTHER Wolverine? Man do I hope you all lose. You don't even realize those are the stupid figs that Hasbro will put in as the 'other' fig in each of the two packs. Why? Because they can sell the same character to people like you... AGAIN! You just keep buying the same character in plastic, nothing new. Ridiculous.

Voting for three 'new' character villians and one very old Defender: Constrictor, Bi-Beast, and Valkyrie.

paperbag Spidey? seriously?

If anybody votes for him, I am going to ban them. (edit: I see 2 people here already did. Consider yourselves warned lol)

I voted for Black Widow because she looks really good and I don't like the Toybiz one that much.

Phoenix because she also looks really good.

and Fantomex because he looks cool and we don't have a figure of him.

Most of the other figures shown either suck, we don't need them, or I don't care about the characters.

where the hell are Gladiator and Darkhawk? We now know we have to wait until at least 2011 for them!?!?

Gladiator is one of the most wanted ML figures since TB was in like series 8.

And Darkhawk is wanted and relevant in comics NOW.

Who cares about a lot of those nobodies they are trying to push on us

We had an entire Hulk line just last year and people are actually voting for another Hulk? I don't get it... oh, well to each his own.

I voted for Fantomex, The Hood, and Nuke. Why? NEW figures of characters we don't already have. And I love Nuke.

And Terror,Inc... seriously? What? I thought it was supposed to be a zombie Punisher at first glance. MU is getting Enchantress, The Wrecking Crew, Klaw, and an Ultron that doesn't suck, while we get to vote from a list that includes Terror-friggin'-Inc and and a figure with a paperbag over his head.

paperbag Spidey? seriously?

If anybody votes for him, I am going to ban them. (edit: I see 2 people here already did. Consider yourselves warned lol)

I voted for Black Widow because she looks really good and I don't like the Toybiz one that much.

Phoenix because she also looks really good.

and Fantomex because he looks cool and we don't have a figure of him.

Most of the other figures shown either suck, we don't need them, or I don't care about the characters.

where the hell are Gladiator and Darkhawk? We now know we have to wait until at least 2011 for them!?!?

Gladiator is one of the most wanted ML figures since TB was in like series 8.

And Darkhawk is wanted and relevant in comics NOW.

Who cares about a lot of those nobodies they are trying to push on us

ah come on paperbag spidey is an instant classic and it is better then a rerereversion of spideys classic costume. this costume is way more fun then the entire deadpool comics. please let us stay on the forum. we love paperbag spidey :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Deadpool - I don't have the first ML one, and seriously he looks great.

Black Widow - I had to, she's my favorite female in the Marvel U and she just looks badass.

The Hood - I have a sliver of hope that the figures they pick might be new ones (although I'm pretty sure they won't be) and if they are there is that slight chance Madame Masque could be with him. I can hope right?