Vote for Marvel Legends !

RealOne

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deadpool, Fantomex (don´t know who he is, but i like the costume) and Black Widow.

btw, and i don´t want to turn down the hype for new legends, i´m excited as well but, don´t you think hasbro abused with the repainting???

No I don't think so at all. Haven't you ever seen DC universe classics? They use like 3 bodies total!

heres an unofficial poll from another site

http://poll.pollcode.com/ymH_result?v

Marvel Legends Poll - Only pick three

Selection

Black Widow 61 votes

Havok 22 votes

Phoenix 25 votes

Deadpool 58 votes

Hulk 17 votes

Bi Beast 18 votes

Valkyrie 49 votes

Constrictor 63 votes

Brother Voodoo 40 votes

Ms Marvel 17 votes

Nuke 13 votes

Terror Inc 9 votes

The Hood 27 votes

Wolverine 8 votes

Warpath 14 votes

Phantomex 22 votes

Multiple Man 35 votes

Lady Bullseye 7 votes

The Amazing Bag Man 8 votes

I can't actually believe people are voting for Bagman. Are you kidding? Two years waiting and you're gonna waste a vote on that garbage?

Anyway we need a Havok and Multiple man, no question. Hopefully they pick the 2nd figure for each pack from the same crop. Expect it to be some of the obscure characters though so they can save the more high profile characters to headline future 2 packs.

Sadly, I'm sure Hulk or Wolvie will end up as one of the fan choices. I can't believe how many people a jonesing for a X-Force Wolverine.

I can't actually believe people are voting for Bagman. Are you kidding? Two years waiting and you're gonna waste a vote on that garbage?

Anyway we need a Havok and Multiple man, no question. Hopefully they pick the 2nd figure for each pack from the same crop. Expect it to be some of the obscure characters though so they can save the more high profile characters to headline future 2 packs.

Sadly, I'm sure Hulk or Wolvie will end up as one of the fan choices. I can't believe how many people a jonesing for a X-Force Wolverine.

I can't believe you voted for havok !!!! We already have one. How short a memory we have.

I am toooootally jonesing for that X-Force Wolvie! Didn't vote for him though b/c he will be one Hasbro picks most likely. Who else would the put with Warpath!? And man when is the Bag Man hate gonna stop! It's so hilarious!

I don't get it. X-Force Wolvie is pretty cool looking, but didn't we already get one in Series 5 of ML? You can eBay it for under $20. I don't think it was a work of art, but it was what it was. Did you hate the original so much you have to vote again for another? Gotta agree- the hate for Bag Man is awesome.

My 3: Deadpool (cause I'm not dishing out >$90 on eBay for the original sub par sculpt), Constrictor and Phoenix ('cause my gf wants her).

I'm voting on any and every computer I get my hands on- if you're trying to vote and can't 'cause it says you've already done so, it was probably me logging in on your computer icon4.gif

I am toooootally jonesing for that X-Force Wolvie! Didn't vote for him though b/c he will be one Hasbro picks most likely. Who else would the put with Warpath!? And man when is the Bag Man hate gonna stop! It's so hilarious!

I don't get it. X-Force Wolvie is pretty cool looking, but didn't we already get one in Series 5 of ML?

No. We got a Wolvie that was only printed on a cover of one comic book. It was never an official costume. It is yellow and black while X-Force wolvie is grey and black.

I voted. It was tough making a choice. There are so many from that list I want. That Black Widow was particularly sweet, but in the end I went for figures that haven't been made yet.

Valkyrie, for my Defenders

Constrictor, because he looks cool

Multiple Man

I agree, the voting was hard for me, but I was wondering, if they are making these figs anyway, why are limited to just 3 options?

But as much as I want Warpath, the new Pheonix, the new Black Widow,a dn the Hood ..

I had to go with the Constrictor, Valkyrie, and the Bi-Beast.