Vote for Marvel Legends !

RealOne

We should have run a DON'T VOTE FOR HULK OR WOLVERINE article here. Those two WILL be in the 2packs undoubtably as theyre the most commercial figures out of the lot of them. Dont bother wasting the votes.

I voted

Madrox (*fingers crossed please please please please*)

Havok

Warpath (was tempted to go Black widow, but hopefully wel get a good movie one of her. Scarletts movie costume seems near comic accurate enough to fit with the other figures.)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If past polls are any indication, the message-board crowd doesn't usually reflect the final winners. There always seems to be a bunch of people who aren't hanging on the message boards that fill the votes, and inevitably make it so that the X-Men characters win.

So I'm guessing the winners will be:

Deadpool

Havok

White Phoenix

However, my votes were for:

Black Widow

Valkyrie

Havok (The last Havok was crap, not to mention an exclusive that some people had a hard time getting ahold of).

I can't actually believe people are voting for Bagman. Are you kidding? Two years waiting and you're gonna waste a vote on that garbage?

Anyway we need a Havok and Multiple man, no question. Hopefully they pick the 2nd figure for each pack from the same crop. Expect it to be some of the obscure characters though so they can save the more high profile characters to headline future 2 packs.

Sadly, I'm sure Hulk or Wolvie will end up as one of the fan choices. I can't believe how many people a jonesing for a X-Force Wolverine.

I can't believe you voted for havok !!!! We already have one. How short a memory we have.

We didn't forget! This one just looks way better! He is modern and new and doesn't have those stupid rings on his head (i never understood those). The first one is classic and good still. This one is just different.

I voted for:

Black Widow(much better looking than the previous one)

Havok(same thing)

Constrictor(Cap villain I don't care if he is good now he'll always be a Cap villain to me and hopefully we'll get more Serpent Society memebers).

for the record I still want the Moonstone Ms. Marvel, Lady Bullseye, Hood, Valkyrie and Phoenix of the White Crown or whatever they call her.

and to the conformists out there that complain about wanting characters that have already been released before there's nothing wrong with wanting improvements of existing figures. We are the ones that are gonna be spending money on them so it is our Godgiven right to ask for improved or updated versions of figures. Our memories are fine we just want better figures.

i voted valkyrie, bi-beast and constrictor. i can't understand why people want the same characters that there is already figures of. i mean i love hulk, but i'm not voting for him when we don't have a constrictor or fantomex. i know some of the orginal figures could use an upgrade, but come on. if that x-force wolvie makes it i'm gonna scream. damn it, the puniverse got the jim lee jean grey and classic sunfire, WTF!!!!!

i know some of the orginal figures could use an upgrade, but come on. if that x-force wolvie makes it i'm gonna scream.

Same here. That Wolverine better not win.

I like it. I don't want it to win. I like it though. It will get made eventually though. Sure it's Wolverine but it's a Wolverine we don't have. They should have put that one in the Red Hulk Wave instead of that purely made up Variant they used.

anybody voting for paperbag head spidey HATES Marvel Legends.

a vote for paper bag spidey is a vote for failure in the line.

nobody is going to buy that!

why? a vote for failure? damn everyone can love what he wants he will be perfect in most spidey collections. there are allready two guys here who want it. why are you posting this?

MU is getting Enchantress, The Wrecking Crew, Klaw, and an Ultron that doesn't suck

damn it, the puniverse got the jim lee jean grey and classic sunfire, WTF!!!!!

MU is killing me. There are so many great figure choices in that line, but I just can't get into that line for a multitude of reasons.

I think if we can make ML a success starting with these two-packs, we may get lucky enough to get see some of the above figures.

I voted for Constrictor, Valkyrie, and I think Black Widow. I picked Black Widow because I don't really like the new versions of figures (basically all the X-characters), and I don't think Bi-beast is a very good figure.

If they come with a classic red-and-blue Warpath, a masked Multiple Man, a non-Phoenix Jean Grey, and original T'bolts Meteorite I'll be all over them. I could care less about the Hood, Lady Bullseye, or that Wolverine.

why? a vote for failure? damn everyone can love what he wants he will be perfect in most spidey collections. there are allready two guys here who want it. why are you posting this?

Did you count me as one of those guys!? I want it but I would prefer it in the Spidey Classics line.

Did you count me as one of those guys!? I want it but I would prefer it in the Spidey Classics line.

as long as you wanna buy it :tongue::tongue::tongue: i dont care where it comes out. legends, classic spiderman or even a batman line as long as i get the figure.

this poll is bullcrap guys we wait this long for mls and then what they show we have to vote for!!!!!! not to mention the fact the messed up the hood he does not wear boots and bloused pants !!!!! not to mention madrox,fantomax,and brother voodoo all shop at the same coat store what the hell!!.they are reusing the hell out of the nick fury body its like hes a damn clone trooper !!! i am so done with mls i will just stick with the mu figs. it was fun while it lasted. (on a side note i will be getting rid of alot of my mls i will post a list of what i have soon) and yes i know they reuse the same bodys in mu but come on its like they are not even trying anymore.

this poll is bullcrap guys we wait this long for mls and then what they show we have to vote for!!!!!! not to mention the fact the messed up the hood he does not wear boots and bloused pants !!!!! not to mention madrox,fantomax,and brother voodoo all shop at the same coat store what the hell!!.they are reusing the hell out of the nick fury body its like hes a damn clone trooper !!! i am so done with mls i will just stick with the mu figs. it was fun while it lasted. (on a side note i will be getting rid of alot of my mls i will post a list of what i have soon) and yes i know they reuse the same bodys in mu but come on its like they are not even trying anymore.

Cool. Bye.

and yes i know they reuse the same bodys in mu but come on its like they are not even trying anymore.

... and Toy-Biz, and every DC line.... Nature of business, you have to cut costs where you can and toy companies have always sought to get extra milage out of older molds. Enjoy MU, it'll probably give you more of what you want for a longer time that ML. As for me I'm sticking with ML.

i get that chunky i really do but damn the hood, terror inc , nickfury and punsiher all wearing the same pants come on at least when the reused the molds on other figures it was alittle les noticible

Well I don't know much about the Hood or the modern representation of Terror Inc. so I can't judge whether the reused mold is a good fit. Where TB reused molds they always seemed to fit pretty well. I mean that Bullseye body was done to death but I still think it's a great generic mold.

One could argue the head on Lady Bullseye is not quite correct, but they did a good job with it as well as Bi-beast. Deadpool was made using the standard Hasbro figure mold. I guess I don't see a problem using the same mold over and over if it works, which in the most part these do.

Whether you intended to or not, you came off as another illogical Hasbro basher, rather than someone just stating their reason for transitioning to the new standard.