Vote for Marvel Legends !

RealOne

sorry i was alittle pissed i guess my point was i dont think this mold is good for what they are using it for. it does not fit the hood at all.like i said i agree about reusing molds normally i dont care.when did i come off sounding like a hasbro basher i have always supported their mls. i just think this sucks man

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted for deadpool,hood,and multiple man. Tough choices though took me awhile to pick they all for the most part look good. Ill be happy with just about any of them maybe not hulk and wolvie theres already enough of them. Never really got into lady bullseyes character either but over all i was satisfied with the models.

sorry i was alittle pissed i guess my point was i dont think this mold is good for what they are using it for. it does not fit the hood at all.like i said i agree about reusing molds normally i dont care.when did i come off sounding like a hasbro basher i have always supported their mls. i just think this sucks man

Hey, if you're right, you're right. If the molds don't work for a specific character, then they do suck. I'm happy with the news and if I have to by grey-black Wolverine and Terror Inc. to get Black Widow or Constrictor, well, I just might.

I guess you could have been more specific in your evaluation of what about the wave sucks. As you say, the Hood figure sucks but what about the Black Widow or Deadpool figures? It is kind of lame to see the same jacket on three figures, but it looks good on Fantomex and Multiple Man (Dr. Voodoo looks like crap but I think that's intentional).

I was thinking about this earlier. I think this poll serves two purposes. One to figure out which three are the most popular, but they can also find out which figures aren't popular at all. Those are probably the ones we will never see.

They can also use this poll in the 2 pack pairings (ie, pair a popular fig w/ a less popular fig).

Hey, if you're right, you're right. If the molds don't work for a specific character, then they do suck. I'm happy with the news and if I have to by grey-black Wolverine and Terror Inc. to get Black Widow or Constrictor, well, I just might.

I guess you could have been more specific in your evaluation of what about the wave sucks. As you say, the Hood figure sucks but what about the Black Widow or Deadpool figures? It is kind of lame to see the same jacket on three figures, but it looks good on Fantomex and Multiple Man (Dr. Voodoo looks like crap but I think that's intentional).

He has a point the Hood somehow looks off. Now I'm not totally against reusing a mold as long as it works and in the case of The Hood he doesn't look quite right, the military boots(hood wear shoes) ,holster(he doesn't have any in the comics) and Dr. Doom's cape don't work on him, I understand how melkor08 feels I was looking forward to this figure and now we're getting something an amateur could've customized. Same thing with Warpath I don't mind the reusing body sculpts but don't make it so obvious at least get rid of the texture. For the most part I'm happy with the figs shown but I also feel they could've done a bit better with the repaintings and resculpting.

thats make 4 peaple who would buy him. maybe not in first place but in time, why the heck not. i would prefer him in the spidey line do. i mean there are just green goblin and a new spidey in the next wave so this could be a nice addition. electro buddy, thanks for the vote from a spidey collector. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

well for me it not that I would vote for him right away. but it is just so funny that they would even consider it. plus it is just a fun figure and if you can't have fun collecting then you shouldn;t collect

thats make 4 peaple who would buy him. maybe not in first place but in time, why the heck not. i would prefer him in the spidey line do. i mean there are just green goblin and a new spidey in the next wave so this could be a nice addition. electro buddy, thanks for the vote from a spidey collector. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

well for me it not that I would vote for him right away. but it is just so funny that they would even consider it. plus it is just a fun figure and if you can't have fun collecting then you shouldn;t collect

true words there. i see this the same way with this figure. it is a realy funny figure to have.

Deadpool, Fantomex (don´t know who he is, but i like the costume) and Black Widow.

btw, and i don´t want to turn down the hype for new legends, i´m excited as well but, don´t you think hasbro abused with the repainting???

No I don't think so at all. Haven't you ever seen DC universe classics? They use like 3 bodies total!

It would be a problem if Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Cap. Atom shared the same boots, same gloves, same belt. Most DCUC figs look different from each other, it´s a basic body which looks different from each other, because most costumes are just spandex and tights.

With Hasbro´s Nick Fury / Nemesis Punisher body, you can´t see any difference. I immediatly think of that body for its particular look. Bullseye´s body works ok, cause it´s a basic not complicated mold. you can place the new deadpool next to target´s symbiote spidey, and u know it´s the same body, but it´s so simple and not eye distracting that some repaints later, they look different.

I can't actually believe people are voting for Bagman. Are you kidding? Two years waiting and you're gonna waste a vote on that garbage?

Anyway we need a Havok and Multiple man, no question. Hopefully they pick the 2nd figure for each pack from the same crop. Expect it to be some of the obscure characters though so they can save the more high profile characters to headline future 2 packs.

Sadly, I'm sure Hulk or Wolvie will end up as one of the fan choices. I can't believe how many people a jonesing for a X-Force Wolverine.

I can't believe you voted for havok !!!! We already have one. How short a memory we have.

I voted for Havok as well. He is a great character who deserves a better rendition. I think it is fair. To each his own man. Might as well call this the Plastic Civil War.

I voted Havok, Phoenix, and Valkyrie, which probably won't be made...considering from other people who told what they voted, no one else has. Haha.

They also spelled Phoenix wrong on the vote sheet. Idiots.

The also have Bibeast listed as Black Bolt, they put so much effort into Marvel Legends. Isn't it great? :sad:

In case it hasn't been mentioned, I asked the Hasbro rep at SDCC if the three ML figures that Hasbro would be picking for the 2010 wave of 2-packs would come from the prototypes shown. He said yes. That means we will be getting 6 of the prototypes shown, 3 we pick, 3 they pick.

so, wolvey, warpath, and multiple man are definatly in.

-Bagman

your banned from this forum!!!!

Only messing. I kinda want him too but I want new characters more. by the way things are looking DP will be one of them at least.

LOL !!

No problem, I have wanted a bagman for a long time so hopefully he will be one of the lucky few.

Very well said !

I'd like to thank all those who voted for 'new' never released characters... even if you didn't vote for the same ones I did. Go Constrictor, Bi-Beast and Valkyrie!

And as I posted already, Hasbro has stated that the 19 figures shown at The Con are internal protypes and some will be retooled for actual production. So don't fret too much about things like The Hood's pants and boots, this may not be the final product. Base your votes on the 'character', preferably 'new' ones;)

Man... I'm really upset by these choices. We haven't gotten any Legends since Ares wave (I know Nemesis is releasing as we speak), and all these votes on this thread are for my bottom picks. I'm trying to stay positive, but I just don't get it. If you don't know who a character is, don't ruin it for other people. "I don't know who it is, but it looks cool." Guys, I don't care if Bagman is funny... yeah, it's funny... but don't freaking take a spot for a GOOD figure by voting for that filth. We already got a million Hulks, Wolverines, and Spider Mans. I understand why people would vote for Deadpool, even though I hope he doesn't win... but I'm sure he'll be a Hasbro pick. I like the White Phoenix, but why the heck isn't it Jim Lee style Jean Grey... seriously, it's BS. I'm also biased, because I customize, and I've already made X-Force Wolvie and Warpath. I don't know why I care so much, but I do. Sorry for my rant, I'm just frustrated.

Just, please, Hasbro, pick Ms. Marvel, Lady Bullseye, and Multiple Man. Please.

I just hope we get at least one out of Black Widow, Jean Grey, and Ms. Marvel so I can buy extras and make the losing figures out of them.