Vote for Marvel Legends !

RealOne

I read up on Terror today & he is pretty freakin cool so I wouldn't mind a figure of him...someday. Just not yet. I'm pretty excited for all the Constrictor votes. I think he and Deadpool are my favorites. And Bagman is funny; that's why he needs to be immortalized into a figure...just not a Marvel Legend. Unless he's is a toy shop exclusive or something. I want him in the Spidey Classics line but I think that is doomed to 4 inch scale and no more 6 inches after that slick Green Goblin.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read up on Terror today & he is pretty freakin cool so I wouldn't mind a figure of him...someday. Just not yet. I'm pretty excited for all the Constrictor votes. I think he and Deadpool are my favorites. And Bagman is funny; that's why he needs to be immortalized into a figure...just not a Marvel Legend. Unless he's is a toy shop exclusive or something. I want him in the Spidey Classics line but I think that is doomed to 4 inch scale and no more 6 inches after that slick Green Goblin.

I remember when Terror, Inc. came out over 10 years ago. It was a part of a new "darker, violent" line-up, mostly based some time in a post WWIII future with several new characters who got their own comic. They all came out roughly within the same month. Other comics from that line up were Death's Head, the ill fated Motormouth (Gary Frank's first full time gig) and a comic based on some ultraviolent mercinary group. The name escapes me, but it was awesome and the art was innovative. It got a pretty good reception, but I think it was actually cancelled because it was too violent (the blood was portrayed in blacks but it was everywhere).

Haven't seen Terror in any recent comic but I don't collect as many as I used to. I must admit I'm a bit impressed that they dug that far into Marvel's armoury. Someone in developement is definately a hardcore comic fan. Now if we can just make them understand ML deserves to get the same treatment as MU. If I could get a Jim Lee's Jean Grey, Modern Luke Cage or Winter Soldier/Captian America I would gladly purchase those more obscure characters as part of the 2-Pack.

The only reason I would ever buy that POS Bagman would be on clearance to customize him to be portrayed as the victim of one of the legit characters. Maybe Pyro or Sabretooth.

Here's adding more salt to the wound . . . . Check comicartfans.com. Bulldozer is now on a forthcoming wave for Secret Wars along with some others. The Wrecker is sure to be not far behind. Bob Layton was commissioned to provide cover art for the Secret Wars series. So the most requested supervillain group is being featured in MU but not even considered in Marvel Legends. That is so disorienting, Hasblow!!

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=30331

I am enjoying MU so I'm glad to be getting the Wrecking Crew there, but that is not satisfying my Wrecking Crew needs. I definitely want a Crew in 6 inch ML scale. Maybe if they sell well in MU scale, Hasbro will consider it. There is definitely room for both in my collection.

I wonder if Hasbro is intentionally slowing down ML and giving us long requested figures in MU to compell us to pick up MU, get invested in it, and then they will continue regularly with both lines, getting our dollars for both.

I am enjoying MU so I'm glad to be getting the Wrecking Crew there, but that is not satisfying my Wrecking Crew needs. I definitely want a Crew in 6 inch ML scale. Maybe if they sell well in MU scale, Hasbro will consider it. There is definitely room for both in my collection.

I wonder if Hasbro is intentionally slowing down ML and giving us long requested figures in MU to compell us to pick up MU, get invested in it, and then they will continue regularly with both lines, getting our dollars for both.

You're dead on with everything except the second half of your last sentence.

One more day till we get the results and then we all have something else to b!tch about, cause I guarantee it's not gonna be legit. It'll go the way that will be the easiest and most profitable for Hasbro. One thing you can write in stone is XF Wolvie will be announced as one of the winners of the fan's poll, hands down, or be included as the 2nd part of a 2-Pack. Not going way out on a limb there, but it still pisses me off.

I went to the site to check today(I wasn't sure if it was today or tommorrow) and they had another poll asking which is your favorite Inhuman(weird). Anyway after Blackbolt the one who had the most votes was Crystal and Medusa very close behind. Maybe this is research for future releases but then again Blackbolt was already released anyway I thought I might share this. Can't wait till tommorrow to see how unhappy people are gonna be.

I'm really tired of trying to stay positive about Hasblo and what they're doing with the ML line. I mean what a bunch of hacks, they can't even post poll results when they say they will! WTF!

I agree with you man i had high hopes with hasblo too....they said august 6th which is today....i dont see anything....

HASBRO FAILS!!!

I'm really tired of trying to stay positive about Hasblo and what they're doing with the ML line. I mean what a bunch of hacks, they can't even post poll results when they say they will! WTF!

I agree with you man i had high hopes with hasblo too....they said august 6th which is today....i dont see anything....

HASBRO FAILS!!!

Imagine that, stood up once again by Hasbro. Can't say I'm surprised though. Expect them to parade the ol' fall guy, Jessie Falcon, out in the next couple a days with some BS excuse about forgetting what day it was or the year or getting the dates confused, whatever. They say Hasbro reads these forums. Hasbro if your reading this.....BITE ME!

HASBRO FAILS!!!

Imagine that, stood up once again by Hasbro. Can't say I'm surprised though. Expect them to parade the ol' fall guy, Jessie Falcon, out in the next couple a days with some BS excuse about forgetting what day it was or the year or getting the dates confused, whatever. They say Hasbro reads these forums. Hasbro if your reading this.....BITE ME!

ME TOO!

HASBRO FAILS!!!

ME TOO!

Hear Hear

Really was it so difficult for them to post 3 names on a page???

HASBRO FAILS!!!

ME TOO!

Hear Hear

Really was it so difficult for them to post 3 names on a page???

Posting links is hard work. :P