any one confused??? i am

dragonman

Hasbro has no interest in continuing with 6" figures, but they don't want to totally alienate Legends collectors. They are obviously hoping to convert as many of us over to MU as they can by suddenly giving us all the figures we've been asking for for years, but in 4" scale instead of 6".

Meanwhile they throw us a bone by showing us 19 or so figures of characters that almost no one has asked for, in hopes they won't sell, so that they can say to the Legends community... "Hey, we tried, but obviously no one wants 6" figures anymore." It's a classic manipulation technique.

I'm sure that 4" scale figures afford them a much higher profit margin than 6". So, it's only natural that they want to do all they can to help their new line succeed.

Hasbro has no interest in continuing with 6" figures, but they don't want to totally alienate Legends collectors. They are obviously hoping to convert as many of us over to MU as they can by suddenly giving us all the figures we've been asking for for years, but in 4" scale instead of 6".

What realy annoys me about MU over here is that they are peg warmers... cause there so damn expensive, they cost more then the ML did/do over here and there 2inch smaller, i was expecting a price drop in them since they are not as big etc, but they cost a fortune. some of the news figs look cool to me, and ill def get a few, but 30AUD, for a smaller wannabe of ML is a big fat NO

Meanwhile they throw us a bone by showing us 19 or so figures of characters that almost no one has asked for, in hopes they won't sell, so that they can say to the Legends community... "Hey, we tried, but obviously no one wants 6" figures anymore." It's a classic manipulation technique.

I'm sure that 4" scale figures afford them a much higher profit margin than 6". So, it's only natural that they want to do all they can to help their new line succeed.

So true, wisely spoken my friend, I agree 100%. I for one felt insulted by the Titanium Man Crimson Dynamo fiasco. Not to mention the Enchantress, Jim Lee Jean Grey, Extremis Iron Man, Klaw, Modern Luke Cage MU slap in our faces.

• 2 weeks later...
Old Cap is coming back; no reason to make new one now.

Why not? New Cap is not going away so soon. Plus the only reason I'm putting up with that Reborn travesty is the chance to see what will happen when both Caps run into each other and try to coexist in the same time.

Um, guys, when Cap comes back, he won't really be Cap... don't want to spoil it all for you by telling the rest.

Why not? New Cap is not going away so soon. Plus the only reason I'm putting up with that Reborn travesty is the chance to see what will happen when both Caps run into each other and try to coexist in the same time.

Um, guys, when Cap comes back, he won't really be Cap... don't want to spoil it all for you by telling the rest.

wut do u mean?

wut do u mean?

I have no idea what he means. I've not heard anything about what happens when Steve comes back. I just assumed he would retake the Cap mantle and Bucky would go back to being Bucky or something...but with an updated costume (probably just change the mask of his current Cap costume).

Oh, unless he means that the Skull will succeed. That would blow tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I walked away from comics about 4 months ago when the shop I was running closed down...which sucks cause I used to get my books for free. Now I can't afford to keep up with comics. I heard about Reborn coming out but haven't got to read any of it. That's some crazyness. I'm going to have to find out the complete lowdown on this!