who thinks ODIN will be made by marve select?

dragonman

Odin is a good choice but I want Juggernaut first. I wouldn't mind an Apocalypse, Onslaught, Rhino, Blob before I would an Odin.

The thing is, I have Juggernaut, Apocalypse, Onslaught and Rhino. Sure there is always room for improving figures, but I'd really rather have a brand new character, like Odin, who has yet to see the light of plastic.

That said, I do have a couple of exceptions like Ultron, who was totally f'd up.

Odin is a good choice but I want Juggernaut first. I wouldn't mind an Apocalypse, Onslaught, Rhino, Blob before I would an Odin.

The thing is, I have Juggernaut, Apocalypse, Onslaught and Rhino. Sure there is always room for improving figures, but I'd really rather have a brand new character, like Odin, who has yet to see the light of plastic.

That said, I do have a couple of exceptions like Ultron, who was totally f'd up.

Amen. Who are you people that can't go find the ones that have already been made? I mean, how many Rhino's (3), Juggernauts (3), and Apocalypses (2) do you need made before those of us that do have those, and already purchased them, have to endure repeating before we get 'never released characters'. I'm tired of buying repeated figures in slightly different costumes as it is. How lazy are you people. Get online, go to ebay, toy sellers, toy resellers, collectors sites and just buy them! They've all been made already!!!

i was just thinking bout wat characters should be made cuz marvel select is our only hope

Hasbro should have made themed marvel legends like the hulk, and fantastic four. But should have made better picks than the ones they did. Mole Man? end Hulk? samson,?

any way waht u said about odin I was thinking an Asgardian them would have been cool, Thor, old lokie costume, odin, inchantress, baldur, the warriors three. the build a figure could be a frost giant, or sualtur.... the big devil looking dude

Amen. Who are you people that can't go find the ones that have already been made? I mean, how many Rhino's (3), Juggernauts (3), and Apocalypses (2) do you need made before those of us that do have those, and already purchased them, have to endure repeating before we get 'never released characters'. I'm tired of buying repeated figures in slightly different costumes as it is. How lazy are you people. Get online, go to ebay, toy sellers, toy resellers, collectors sites and just buy them! They've all been made already!!!

Uh...It's not that people are "lazy." They don't want to dish out all the money for those figures derr. BTW 2 of the 3 Juggernauts and Rhinos are craaaaaap. And this is a whole different line and scale. So technically they haven't been made. A Marvel Select Rhino, Juggernaut, Rhino and Apocalypse will be awesome. And I do believe Odin will be made.

Uh...It's not that people are "lazy." They don't want to dish out all the money for those figures derr. BTW 2 of the 3 Juggernauts and Rhinos are craaaaaap. And this is a whole different line and scale. So technically they haven't been made. A Marvel Select Rhino, Juggernaut, Rhino and Apocalypse will be awesome. And I do believe Odin will be made.

yeah, but the series 6 juggy and fearsome foes rhino are terrific!!! so is the series 7 apocalypse and the BAF of him. i mean i like the select abomination coming out, but we've already got one. can't understand why they're doing a thing and spiderman. got enough of those. i love my select hulk ,but would have loved to have seen odin in his place.

Uh...It's not that people are "lazy." They don't want to dish out all the money for those figures derr. BTW 2 of the 3 Juggernauts and Rhinos are craaaaaap. And this is a whole different line and scale. So technically they haven't been made. A Marvel Select Rhino, Juggernaut, Onslaught and Apocalypse will be awesome. And I do believe Odin will be made.

yeah, but the series 6 juggy and fearsome foes rhino are terrific!!! so is the series 7 apocalypse and the BAF of him. i mean i like the select abomination coming out, but we've already got one. can't understand why they're doing a thing and spiderman. got enough of those. i love my select hulk ,but would have loved to have seen odin in his place.

Soooo true that Fearsome Foes Rhino is pretty much my favorite figure. But I have no problems with updated and bigger figures. While at the same time I would never mind new characters.

First of all I already own all the figures that you named. Some of them suck. I would much rather have them in Marvel Select form then Odin. I own all most every Hulk figure made but then the Marvel Select Hulk came out and it was finally done right. All I am saying is I would much rather have those characters done in a huge scale that isn't flimsy as like most of the ML. The ML Juggernaut is good and all but it's flimy and has those big ugly gorilla arms, Marve Select could deff make a better one. Onslaught figure is terrible, it likes like a crab, I wanted the Magneto looking Onslaught. Apocalypse is a good figure but it looks short and fat to me, needs a redo and the Build A figure is tooo big. Rhino figurs I have are decent but they are to small, I want a really huge Rhino. The Blob BAF figure I have is decent but the paint is lacking and I just don't care for it.

I agree