who thinks ODIN will be made by marve select?

dragonman

I think when they said big they ment big names hehehe, i really doubt they will ever do an Odin, looks to me they want to redo more of the a listers and MAYBE slip a b lister in here and there.

Probably, but Thanos has never been an A lister. Odin is more well known.

Anyway, we can always hope.

you are right about that.

In addition to Odin & Juggs, I'd like to see MS do a Surtur, Gladiator (if they do him at a 7" he'll fit great with the MLs...ala Modern Thor), and Super-Adaptoid (looong in need of being made).

Also, Modern Thor sized versions of the Wrecking Crew would be awesome!

As always, good call.

to be honest, i think that the only real marvel figs i am looking forward too, are the marvel select toys. i bet that odin is in consideration. i mean fans are talking for it a while now and i think that they will hear. who else can do something for the then marvel select? sure not hasblow. i even think that if a new line comes after the vote, it will be christmas 2011. so, marvel select dont follow hasblow trail and do what you do best. big figs.

The thing about Marvel Select not having that much articulation isn't a bad thing if your talking about characters like Odin, Hulk, Juggernaut, Thing, Abomination and such. Their so big you don't really need much articulation. I don't see why Marvel Select is wasting their time making a Spider-Man or a Daredevil. They need to just stick to huge characters. They are some top notch sculptors working for them, I love Diamond Select Star Trek figures and ships...the best!

Odin would be a nice figure if it included Slepnir, his eight legged horse.

if Marvel Select is rally going to do larger figures, then these are my suggestions:

Juggernaut

Fin Fang Foom (need a new one)

Titanium Man

a new Wendigo

Surtur (Walt Simonson style)

Frost Giants

Ulik

Blastarr

Terrax

the Super Adaptoid (both original and Marvel 2 in 1 Vision-like version)

Atlas

Dragon Man (could never find the original one)

Mole Man's Monster (since we never got the one that was going to come from Toy Biz)

if Marvel Select is rally going ot do larger figures, then these are my suggestions:

Juggernaut

n

a new Wendigo

)

Why Wendigo??? the hasbro one is great one my favorties HML the only thing lacking in that figure was the articulation and believe me MS won't remedy that.

I need to explain myself I guess:

I said a new Fin Fang Foom for 2 reasons:

1) I never was able to find all the figs to complete him, and the cost was ridiculous!!!

2) I feel that Ms could make him even more comic book accurate without a need for all those useless figs to build his flying green carcase.

But i don't think they will make him, just a wish.

as for Wendigo, the sculpt was very John Byrne-esue, and I loved it, but I am sure that at least MS will stick to the side attached ball joint hips.

Hasbro really limits the movement of their figures with top attached hip joints. That has been a pet peeve of mine for the longest,and it is prevalent, especially when they use the Bullseye body over adn over.

Butthat is just me.

I guess I will just have to wait and see what MS does next, but my past purchases of figures such as She-hulk & Thanos have been great.

if Marvel Select is rally going ot do larger figures, then these are my suggestions:

Juggernaut

n

a new Wendigo

)

Why Wendigo??? the hasbro one is great one my favorties HML the only thing lacking in that figure was the articulation and believe me MS won't remedy that.

WENDINGO IS RETARTED

anyway we NEED A WENDEGOHULK REMEmBER from the rulk they split the comic up into moon night vs hulk and hulk gets absrbed buy a wendengo

I need to explain myself I guess:

I said a new Fin Fang Foom for 2 reasons:

1) I never was able to find all the figs to complete him, and the cost was ridiculous!!!

2) I feel that Ms could make him even more comic book accurate without a need for all those useless figs to build his flying green carcase.

as for Wendigo, the sculpt was very John Byrne-esue, and I loved it, but I am sure that at least MS will stick to the side attached ball joint hips.

Can you Imagine the cost of a selects fin fang foom fig? sorry you couldn't find all the "useless" figs. some WERE obviously thrown in there to promote stories(king hulk, end hulk, skaar)but some were nice to have like savage she hulk,absorbing man,and wendigo, who I felt was more McFarlaney than Bryne-esque,

The only ML fig I want MS to re-do at this point is Juggs. And even then, I can wait (since I got mine, heh). I'd much rather have figs ML never did; never will do. If ML doesn't put out that Warpath, I'd love for MS to do a Modern Thor size one.

That would be so great!! And they could easily make an X-Force variant. Heck they made a FA Sabretooth variant which looks like a totally different sculpt.