I Like 6"!

robbie

So Hasbro has f*ed us again. In the begining, we got pictures for 1st fan choice and no other figures from the other poll (silver samuri,northstar,aurora,lilandra,fa storm...), but this time actual figures!! And we only get to choose 3!! I want them all. I don't care that they reused some heads,bodies;they all look awesome - some of them i am not even familar with. BRING THEM ALL ON, Hasbro!!

And to add insult to injury> I still can't get over Firestar as an 3.75" and now Jim Lee Jean, Original Sunfire, and guarenteed Warpath, but wait there is more...

No Nemesis wave anywhere other than San Diego where some of us couldn't be there. (i paid 2x for them from Canada, but I feel everyone's pain being a fellow hardcore 6" Marvel Legends fan)

And why no pics of Titanium & Crimson Dynamo. Teasing and all that.

I know I should wait until Sunday, but I am mad & I am not going to take it any more!!!!

There's a news post on Marvelous News as to why Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo aren't being shown. They might not be released.

Second, Hasbro is going to release another 3 ML figures with the 3 we pick. Now that you mention the Silver Samurai, I really hope he's one of those because he was a good looking prototype.

Third, it is Hasbro's fault the ML has taken a nose dive. As soon as they got the license they downgraded the quality of the figures, removing points of articulation, taking away paint washes and making some very poor figures. They lost a lot of fan interest.

Hasbro did, however, seem to learn a lot. The MU figures have a lot of those features and their recent ML figures have shown a lot of improvement. I really hope the new figures sell well and the Marvel team at Hasbro will be able to justify to the guys who control the money that this line is viable and worth continuing.

There are 69 total characters in the Marvel 4-inch line (MU, XOM, SM & IM) now through spring of next year. Not bad for a years worth of work considering that there will be only 185 total characters with many repaints of the Marvel Legends line in it's current 9 year span.

The MU will surpass the ML line in the next 2 years at that rate.

So Hasbro has f*ed us again. In the begining, we got pictures for 1st fan choice and no other figures from the other poll (silver samuri,northstar,aurora,lilandra,fa storm...), but this time actual figures!! And we only get to choose 3!! I want them all. I don't care that they reused some heads,bodies;they all look awesome - some of them i am not even familar with. BRING THEM ALL ON, Hasbro!!

And to add insult to injury> I still can't get over Firestar as an 3.75" and now Jim Lee Jean, Original Sunfire, and guarenteed Warpath, but wait there is more...

No Nemesis wave anywhere other than San Diego where some of us couldn't be there. (i paid 2x for them from Canada, but I feel everyone's pain being a fellow hardcore 6" Marvel Legends fan)

I know I should wait until Sunday, but I am mad & I am not going to take it any more!!!!

Hasbro makes 18 figures, all of which you want, and has a dozen or so prototypes, which you also want, they give you the power to decide which ones are produced, and you still think the company hates collectors? I rather think Hasbro has a lot of appreciation for true fans given that they're trying to keep the feeding tube in an otherwise dead line.

There's a news post on Marvelous News as to why Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo aren't being shown. They might not be released.

Second, Hasbro is going to release another 3 ML figures with the 3 we pick. Now that you mention the Silver Samurai, I really hope he's one of those because he was a good looking prototype.

Third, it is Hasbro's fault the ML has taken a nose dive. As soon as they got the license they downgraded the quality of the figures, removing points of articulation, taking away paint washes and making some very poor figures. They lost a lot of fan interest.

Hasbro did, however, seem to learn a lot. The MU figures have a lot of those features and their recent ML figures have shown a lot of improvement. I really hope the new figures sell well and the Marvel team at Hasbro will be able to justify to the guys who control the money that this line is viable and worth continuing.

I wonder if Toy-biz and Marvel saw a decline in sales or an increase in production costs occurring and decided to give the line to Hasbro for the express purpose of going exclusively 3.75". Remember when the changeover happened oil prices were going up, and it's possible the line really wasn't that healthy at the end of the TB era.

Hasbro makes 18 figures, all of which you want, and has a dozen or so prototypes, which you also want, they give you the power to decide which ones are produced, and you still think the company hates collectors? I rather think Hasbro has a lot of appreciation for true fans given that they're trying to keep the feeding tube in an otherwise dead line.

I wonder if Toy-biz and Marvel saw a decline in sales or an increase in production costs occurring and decided to give the line to Hasbro for the express purpose of going exclusively 3.75". Remember when the changeover happened oil prices were going up, and it's possible the line really wasn't that healthy at the end of the TB era.

Now you get it! of course toy biz lines were almost dead look at the last 4 waves they were pretty sorry lines except for the build a figures. thats why they packeged them with a piece to sell the cool build a figure. all the figures in those last waves are no HUGE LEGENDS in the comics, at least not by my standerds

The last two series of Toybiz Marvel Legends warmed pegs near me. I think things were dying down before Hasbro took over. However there is no doubt Hasbro ruined everything with their lack of articulation, poor paint aps and just terrible quality with ML wave 1 and 2.

Yeah at the end all the caracters were not big sellers because kids did not see them in a movie. Besides collecters Kids are about 75% of the toy market

ugh i can't take not getting any more ml's why is it tht hasbro continue's to make mu's since no one likes themm????!???!!???!?!!?!?! get a clue

I dont mined them its just that damn price tag. it just dosent have that same feeling when you get a new figure. It hurts me. like damn i just spent $10 bucks on a bootleg .i.joe

If they hated us they wouldn't be showing us 18 figs or so we get to vote three figs from to get released(they just dislike us since they aren't realeaseing more :P i kid i kid, retaillers/econ are the real tigns to blame currently, least they are picking three as well, and who knows TRU or Target or even WM may want more exclusive figs outta some of the un picked figs)

As for the MU figs of chracters we REALLY FUCKING WANT in ML its just to try and get us into to buying the line nothing more or less.

Ok first off, I have to disagree with your observation here. If Hasbro loved us so much, our choices would not have consisted of a majority of C & D list characters to choose from. The selection could have been something more like:

Gladiator

Darkhawk

Multiple Man

Valkrie

Classic Sunfire

Warpath

Enchantress

Crimson Dynamo

Executioner

Classic Ultron

Jean Grey Jim Lee Style

Klaw

Silver Samurai

Quasar

Terrax

Firelord

Constrictor

Medusa

Can you pick 3 from that uber list? Wouldn't you have thought, seeing all those figures in prototype form would be more exciting? Not freakin Terror Inc, Brother Voodoo, & Bagman! While all fun characters, not what people want. Why is it sooo difficult for them to LISTEN & produce what we want to make this line successful?

Also I have a second problem with your statement, this line was not dead, Hasbro killed it. Let me jog/refresh your memory. Anyone who knows about ML knows that Toybiz had plans for figures up thru wave 2 of the Hasbro take over. Jesse Falcon told us this and many of us know him to be accurate with things he has told us. Hasbro was directly responsible for the shoddy distribution of wave 2. If many of you think back you will recall it took over 8 months for that wave to distribute properly to retailers across the US. Their was a HUGE delay from the first initial products being released and then the restock of them dragged for months while Hasbro geared up for the release of the Transformers movie & Spiderman 3 toys. This would seriously hurt ANY lines potential to keep & be successful. Also remember that once Hasbro took over, paint washes went away and the articulation changed. Articulation started to change in wave 2 and was transformed by wave 3.

Also, don't blame this on retailers. If Walmart had the Nemesis wave, would they be peg warming? Did the Ares wave peg warm? Only the ones no one wanted, Ultimate Warmachine, another Spiderman, another Human Torch, & another Ironman! Targets wave peg warmed cuz once again the character selection was half repaints of stuff no one wanted. People didn't want another Wolverine, Spiderman, & Silver Surfer. Brood wave-did anyone really want an X3 Colossus, Cyclops in his new duds, 1st app Cap, or Danger? Character selection is everything to the success of these toys. No one wants to buy that re-hashed crap anymore, not even kids. Hasbro just beats a broken record with it, thinking another Wolverine, Spidey, Ironman is going to carry/sell the line.

In closing, here is what I think you should be observing from Hasbro. They don't care about you, the ML collector. They are laughing in your face cuz you will still dish out money for D list characters and they don't have to make anything you want or even keep this line a float. If we dont buy these characters, then the line is dead and Hasbro can say "good, we didn't care anyways." If we do buy them, then Hasbro laughs all the way to the bank saying "those fools who buy ML will collect anything! Let's find the worst figures possible and make those cuz they will still pay."

The only hope we have, and I mean the only, is we still don't know what Hasblow will package in with our winning votes. My guess would be repainted crap, another Wolverine, etc. I sincerely hope that they surprise all of us, me even more so.

I don't know about the areas you guys are in, but the MU and Wolverine Origins figures are just sitting on the pegs in the stores here, and they're not going anywhere.

Also, I know everyone says kids make up the biggest percentage of buyers...yet whenever I'm down the toy isles, I don't ever see any kids looking at Marvel or DC figures.

guys, you just dont get it. HML 1, 2, & 3 warmed pegs for what seed like forever! the only 6" sucsess that hasbro's had was transformers, and ironman. hasbro's just not going to go through that ML peg warming crap again. they seem to only be offering what they know that they can sell.

And the last three HMLs sold like hot cakes. Rulk sat for a bit, but you can't find any of them anymore.

I think the 6" SM figs sell pretty well.

I can still get almost every single MU or WXO fig.

Yeah, Hasbro really fucked up series one and two of their marvel legends, but especially series one. I'm STILL seeing series one figures on shelves.

I would see wave one at Ross or the such but not at my local big name retailers, only ML i see at those are some wave 1 two packs at one WM and of course the(if you wanna call em ML) WO two packs at WMs(still want em to go on clearance so i can get the Wolvy hehe)

Wonder what happened to the 6" Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo?? They pulled it right from under our feet !! So much for our enthusiasm when the photos were leaked. They couldn't stand our fan reaction. Typical Hasbro, they didn't figure these two 6" figures would get so much attention and hoopla that it takes away from their main focal point of the other Marvel Universe figures. Accidentally displayed my a$$ !! Hey let's put them back in mothballs!! Heck these two even generated more talk than the 2010 2 pack Legends they are polling. Maybe it would cost them more for tooling . . . Obviously they don't know which figures are in most demand and cannot project demand for the production run. They just figured, duh .... it's just another one of those armoured figures that we can include with the Iron Man movie line. It won't sell as much as the other Mk III Iron Man figures that are peg warming in the stores.

Wonder what happened to the 6" Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo?? They pulled it right from under our feet !! So much for our enthusiasm when the photos were leaked. They couldn't stand our fan reaction. Typical Hasbro, they didn't figure these two 6" figures would get so much attention and hoopla that it takes away from their main focal point of the other Marvel Universe figures. Accidentally displayed my a$ !! Hey let's put them back in mothballs!! Heck these two even generated more talk than the 2010 2 pack Legends they are polling. Maybe it would cost them more for tooling . . . Obviously they don't know which figures are in most demand and cannot project demand for the production run. They just figured, duh .... it's just another one of those armoured figures that we can include with the Iron Man movie line. It won't sell as much as the other Mk III Iron Man figures that are peg warming in the stores.

Just because a few people are complaining, doesn't mean these guys would be in high demand. I dare say that every single 6" figure they've displayed would be in "high demand" on this message board.

You guys are silly.

guys, you just dont get it. HML 1, 2, & 3 warmed pegs for what seed like forever! the only 6" sucsess that hasbro's had was transformers, and ironman. hasbro's just not going to go through that ML peg warming crap again. they seem to only be offering what they know that they can sell.

And the last three HMLs sold like hot cakes. Rulk sat for a bit, but you can't find any of them anymore.

I think the 6" SM figs sell pretty well.

I can still get almost every single MU or WXO fig.

not true. most of the ares wave warmed pegs once they hit in full, and the nemesis wave hasnt hit here.(except cali) the foom wave warmed pegs with the exception of she-hulk. and just because you dont see figs anymore doesnt mean that they were sold, they just get shipped somewhere else like tj maxx and aj wright, who have had a crap load of EVERY hml series since the brood.(minus the rarer ones) even some of the sdcc 08 sets have shown up there.