Nemesis Wave Moving across the country....

eronel55

they first hit the SD area like on the 21st or something... but I don't think they have hit anywhere else yet 4 days later. So it's not the normal distribution yet

They've hit Arizona for sure, so they'll trickle out eventually. The funny thing is I'm Canadian and even though we got this wave first I now have to get an American friend to pick it up for me when it hits retail!

whats up guys!!! im new to this site... just a simple question... what is the real variant on nemisis figure?...cause i got the whole set and i got yellow daredevil and red dare devil....thanks guys !!!!!!!!

They are variants but not in the classic sense. They are both produced 50/50. Equal amounts of both. But yes, the yellow is the regular & the red is the "variant."

man, now i have 4 Wal-marts to check out.

I only hope they stay at the $10.44 price.

I hope they stay that low as well, means that wont be as expensive for us none US citizens, who dont have wal-marts, good to hear though will be able to get a few now, with beter price ranges.

Whatever the price, don't sit around on your hands waiting for a better deal. You see em you better jump on em. A lot of us who waited and put our faith in Hasbro are about to be rewarded and you better believe I'll be checking the stores every day until I get a complete set.

man, now i have 4 Wal-marts to check out.

I only hope they stay at the $10.44 price.

I hope they stay that low as well, means that wont be as expensive for us none US citizens, who dont have wal-marts, good to hear though will be able to get a few now, with beter price ranges.

Whatever the price, don't sit around on your hands waiting for a better deal. You see em you better jump on em. A lot of us who waited and put our faith in Hasbro are about to be rewarded and you better believe I'll be checking the stores every day until I get a complete set.

that's what i'm gonna do. went looking today at 3 local walmarts here in southeast texas and nothing. i've seen 2 posts claiming they got them in el paso and dallas, tx. i getting at least 3 sets. one for me, one for my friend here and another for a friend i know on youtube in new york.