Haha....a nice FU to scalpers!

MrDizzle

I decided to make a stand and wait for these to be released, but had long abandoned hope until now. We're not out of the woods yet though. They gave no indication of quantities and number of restocks. There's no guarantee that the availability will be enough that we all get our share.

Another thing I would like to ask anyone who may have the answer. According to Hasbro way back then, this wave was delayed due to the fact that they wanted to retool the AXM Beast. From all the pictures I've seen there is absolutely no difference between the promo pics and the final product. Was there any change whatsoever that anyone that has the figure can notice?

he's talking about for the seller

Yes. I'm saying that $25 (before ship/hand) is still a really good profit.

Mr. Dizzle was talking about the fees for the seller. for a $25 figure that sells, it can cost the seller about $4-5 which still makes about $8 profit which is OK i guess but still does not include anything the seller might have to pay for to ship (materials or whatever) or time and effort. I used to buy all of my figures and take pics and scans for my website and then sell the figures loose for cost.

again, are you considered a scalper if you start your bid on 99 cents? and end up with a winning bid probably lets say 50 bucks?

to me a scalper is someone who puts insane buy it now prices to start. an auction is fair game. What if you started the bid at 99 cents and it sold for 6 bucks? you lose money. are you a scalper then? I don't think so.

I agree with him both as a buyer and seller on ebay. He basically is just flipping the finger at all those who started their bidding at about $30 bucks with $10 or more shipping. Knowing that some, well alot of desperate fools were going to pay 2 or 3x as much to get one. That's why it pays to have patience. Before it was announced at SDCC some bids started at $299 a set and people still bought them. Personally I couldn't see doing it when sets from Canada were going for $120 back in January.