more stuff that will never come out lol

gruntcast

Not really excited with that Giant Man or Giant Skrull. Why, because those f#@!ers look like slender ballet dancers. Look at the pictures and comic books. They should have been buffed up (thicker) and beefier!! And their tiny fragile hands, look like a girl's. Even Crossbones had about as big and wide biceps as these two supposedly giant behemoths. Wrong use of base body (Cyclops). They should have resculpted the upper torso from ICONS Wolverine or Thor. Better yet they could have instead released like Dragon Man or the Super Adaptoid and they would have looked better. Even Galactus would have been better (I mean the BAF not the short legged midget they're now bandying out).

Even Galactus would have been better (I mean the BAF not the short legged midget they're now bandying out).

How is he a midget when he's 4" taller than the previous version?

like many things in the life, the one that is more great not does it better

perhaps they find high fact but, but that does not cover the fact that he is anatomically less balancing than the original one that the one of Toy Biz.

The Giant Man is at least different in good aspects in relation to its counterpart from Toy Biz, and although the Skrull is seen real estate does not attract to me

like many things in the life, the one that is more great not does it better

perhaps they find high fact but, but that does not cover the fact that he is anatomically less balancing than the original one that the one of Toy Biz.

The Giant Man is at least different in good aspects in relation to its counterpart from Toy Biz, and although the Skrull is seen real estate does not attract to me

God bless ya. Keep practicing.

Even Galactus would have been better (I mean the BAF not the short legged midget they're now bandying out).

Dude, he might be taller but that don't mean he's proportionate. His leg to arm length ratio length is less than 1:1, his shoulders are wider than his lower extremities' length. He barely has a waist or did he pull his pants all the way up over his stomach? Ok, he's not a midget. This Galactus is an intergalactic DWARF. Hasbro gotta get their sculptors or designers to check getting proper anatomical proportions to match their toy figures. At least the first Galactus looks normal aesthetically.

Yes, look at Giant Skrull and Goliath and they look with adequate human proportions, unlike this BAF / Hero Squad Galactus mix.

Giant Skrull is cool, btw. Def. gonna get it if I ever get to see it.