FOUND - NEMESIS WAVE

monron999

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like three full sets are still sitting in my Waterloo Wal-Mart as of today. I may have been the only person to buy a set so far.

I think no ones really expecting them and are taking most people by surprise. That seems to be the case in my area. I found them tucked away in an unusual spot at my nearest WM in the first place, almost like were'nt even expecting them. Three full sets sat on the pegs for about a week at least. Then recently a cousin I was surprised to find out was a fan asked me to get him a set. When I got there it's like a frenzy had gone through them. They were strewn about accross different isles and the area where they had originally been displayed was bare. I rummaged through as much as I could and found 3 of 6 and one was a camo punisher. Found BB and DD at another store. Now I'm chasing that damn Tigra. It actually feel kinda good. Brings me back to better times.

It looks like three full sets are still sitting in my Waterloo Wal-Mart as of today. I may have been the only person to buy a set so far.

I think no ones really expecting them and are taking most people by surprise. That seems to be the case in my area. I found them tucked away in an unusual spot at my nearest WM in the first place, almost like were'nt even expecting them. Three full sets sat on the pegs for about a week at least. Then recently a cousin I was surprised to find out was a fan asked me to get him a set. When I got there it's like a frenzy had gone through them. They were strewn about accross different isles and the area where they had originally been displayed was bare. I rummaged through as much as I could and found 3 of 6 and one was a camo punisher. Found BB and DD at another store. Now I'm chasing that damn Tigra. It actually feel kinda good. Brings me back to better times.

I totally agree; i missed the hunt! I have my set but I still have the itch to check other Wal-Marts to see if they have any! I was driving home last night @ 11:30 almost went to the closest Wal-Mart to me to see if they had them but I didn't feel like going out of my way. And I was tired. And that wal-mart sucks ha.

I've been to every WM within reasonable distance in my area (chasing that damn Tigra) and I can say with solid confidence that after a slow start we are officiall wiped out of the Nemesis wave. But if anyones looking for any IMR, UWM or SS Ares wave figs, damn near every store has at least 2 of each. Don't know if there are any restocks scheduled but at least we finally got em.

I think I missed my chance. The other Wal-mart I went to in this area only had one Daredevil and 5 or so Punishers left. After seeing what those two looked like...I don't know. If I see the ones I'm looking for in a Wal-mart and they look okay, I'll get them...but they won't be hitting my wishlist that I give my wife every year for birthday and Christmas.

after picking up my figures last Friday, I went to a different wal-mart on Wednesday and found the whole set again. I stashed a yellow daredevil and camo punisher behind some snake eyes masks (since I passed on them the first time). I went back this morning to pick them up and all but a handful of regular punishers were left. Fortunately, my stash was still safely hidden and I picked them up. Looks like the nemesis wave has come and gone in Louisville.

Anyone know if any Walmarts have received a second shipment of these? Everything in Michigan got one shipment and sold out within a day. Guessing more shipments are planned.

We can only hope my brother. All indications or any information to this point says no. I personally think they were just getting rid of product that they had already produced and had sitting in some warehouse. I doubt Hasbro has time in it's busy MU production to stop and produce another round of the Nemesis wave. Then again that's just my thoughts. Good news is that it seems the sales reports are pretty good (except for thos damn Ares wave pack-ins). Maybe they'll see it worth their while to give Nemesis wave a second round.