FOUND - NEMESIS WAVE

monron999

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found both puns today at a WM outside St. Louis, but I'm pretty sure they were left over. Both cards are a little bent up and one was stashed under the shelf a ways down the isle. Man, I really hope they rerelease these. I usually just collect the MU figures, but I have really been getting into the MLs lately. I just hope I'm not too late on these!

Coooome on WM!!! :hulk:

Looks like all the HRIM, SSpiders and the occasional leftover Puns and DDs have all made it to the clearance bins in various WMs in my area. The good thing is that it seems like there was an overall good response so a restock isn't entirely out of the question.

We'll have to wait and see though, the new 2-Packs still haven't made it to all areas yet either. Here's hoping for the best.

So is anyone picking these up for those of us who have had zero luck in finding them? I wouldn't mond paying some clearance prices plus shipping to get a hold of any of these figures since we have found none in Calif.

They still have them at both Walmarts near me. Course, that's probably some drive for ya. ;)

LOL, it would also be helpful if I knew, in fact where you lived since it isn't listed under your user profile.

Good and bad news in away for me concerning the Nemesis wave

thanks to Legends collector, I now own Nova and Tigra, both sans their BAF pieces.

Just the other day I went out of town and discovered every one of the Nemesis series except for Black Bolt while on the way to Florida.

Man I wished I waited, but with no Black Bolt, that leaves the BAF incomplete and the ebay prices are straight grand larceny

Ill do it for you guys in cali but i dont want to be left hanging ok lol ill go to walmart and look and if i can complete a baf ill get them if not i wont try cuz dont want to be left with extra figs ill go this weekend im in TEXAS i got my 2 packs but i want more i can wait on those but why not i got my nemises ill help out if i can

Good and bad news in away for me concerning the Nemesis wave

thanks to Legends collector, I now own Nova and Tigra, both sans their BAF pieces.

Just the other day I went out of town and discovered every one of the Nemesis series except for Black Bolt while on the way to Florida.

Man I wished I waited, but with no Black Bolt, that leaves the BAF incomplete and the ebay prices are straight grand larceny

If all you need is Blackbolt I just saw one go on Ebay for $12! The prices are way down on them.