New 2 packs

thedevilsdue06

I went into my local comic book store today to pick up what little i was interested in this week. And the owner called me about 10 minutes after i left and told me i really needed to come back. I figured he overcharged my card and needed to get it strait or something, because it sounded urgent. So i go back, and sitting on the counter is a box with "toys" printed on it from diamond. All the sudden i was seven years old, the box was wrapped, and the counter was a rug, and the roof was a christmas tree.No not really, but the new 2 pack figs were in the box...

post-17334-1249529018_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1249529031_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1249529042_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1249529054_thumb.jpg

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went into my local comic book store today to pick up what little i was interested in this week. And the owner called me about 10 minutes after i left and told me i really needed to come back. I figured he overcharged my card and needed to get it strait or something, because it sounded urgent. So i go back, and sitting on the counter is a box with "toys" printed on it from diamond. All the sudden i was seven years old, the box was wrapped, and the counter was a rug, and the roof was a christmas tree.No not really, but the new 2 pack figs were in the box...

So the stealth Iron man is going to be the variant. Right?

from my understanding the stealth iron man/ sharon carter, and chaste ninja/ dum dum dugan arent exactly variants. they're just like skrull elektra. Not rare, just a little later than the rest.

oh yeah i forgot about dum dum. so we will see both of those variants, thats cool. Skrull electra is a variant, a different veriation of regular electra. As far as rare there is no such thing as that any more at least not with Hasbro.

from my understanding the stealth iron man/ sharon carter, and chaste ninja/ dum dum dugan arent exactly variants. they're just like skrull elektra. Not rare, just a little later than the rest.

oh yeah i forgot about dum dum. so we will see both of those variants, thats cool. Skrull electra is a variant, a different veriation of regular electra. As far as rare there is no such thing as that any more at least not with Hasbro.

Remember that kaza box set, when it was 29.99 retail. they only sold them on there site, and then a month later the jack it up to 79.99. Wtf they werent rare they still have them on there site.

Remember that kaza box set, when it was 29.99 retail. they only sold them on there site, and then a month later the jack it up to 79.99. Wtf they werent rare they still have them on there site.

yeah i remember that. i got mine for the $30 and then like the next week it went up. i think they were saying that they were "graded". they went up to like $120 for the higher "graded" ones if i remember correctly. crazy!!