New 2 packs

thedevilsdue06

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got them through my comic book store, and Iron Man might be top 5 that Hasbro ever did. Its by far one of my favorites in the whole Legends universe. Ok so doesn anyone know for sure about Stealth Iron Man or the FF pack? (Sorry if I missed this somewhere, I got a new job and havent been able to make it on here too often anymore.)

Does anyone think theres any varients?

Not yet, but there's supposed to be a White Chaste Ninja w/ Dum Dum and a STealth IM w/ Sharon Carter.

From pics I´ve seen, Maria Hill comes with the alt. Sharon Carter head packed in.

She does. There's another 2 pack with Stealth Iron man. He's with Sharon Carter (presumably with alt head of Maria Hill).

Originally it was Maria Hill with Red/Gold IM and Sharon Carter with Stealth. But, they delayed the Stealth pack so they included Carter as an interchangeable head.

So no one has seen the sharon Carter/Steath IM or Hand Ninja/DumDum yet?

Sucks. Those are the only 2 I really want from this wave.

I wonder how delayed is "delayed'?

How long did it take the Skrull Elektra/Ronin to come out after wave 1 launched? Anyone recall?

Originally it was Maria Hill with Red/Gold IM and Sharon Carter with Stealth. But, they delayed the Stealth pack so they included Carter as an interchangeable head.

So no one has seen the sharon Carter/Steath IM or Hand Ninja/DumDum yet?

Sucks. Those are the only 2 I really want from this wave.

I wonder how delayed is "delayed'?

How long did it take the Skrull Elektra/Ronin to come out after wave 1 launched? Anyone recall?

They probably want to release them with the other FF 2 pack. I'm guessing towards the end of the year.

I think it took about 3 or 4 months for the 1.5 2pack cases to come out.

I cant wait to get Dum Dum, my sheild army is already looking so awesome, haha I need more!!

Im still wondering why the hand ninja comes with 3 swords, ha not complaining just thought you could throw in a sai or something.

Im so happy with the super skrull and his height. Real fun.

Does anyone have those Chastle Ninja/Dum Dum or Stealth in hand?