New 2 packs

thedevilsdue06

I cant wait to get Dum Dum, my sheild army is already looking so awesome, haha I need more!!

Im still wondering why the hand ninja comes with 3 swords, ha not complaining just thought you could throw in a sai or something.

Im so happy with the super skrull and his height. Real fun.

Does anyone have those Chastle Ninja/Dum Dum or Stealth in hand?

What im wondring is why the white ninjas have so much black colors on them?

I dont remember them having black in the Comics?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait to get Dum Dum, my sheild army is already looking so awesome, haha I need more!!

Im still wondering why the hand ninja comes with 3 swords, ha not complaining just thought you could throw in a sai or something.

that becuase both ninjas are not comic boook arcurate. beside ninja don't wear white. their stelath warriors. how can you sneak up on some one if you wear bright white clothes?

that becuase both ninjas are not comic boook arcurate. beside ninja don't wear white. their stelath warriors. how can you sneak up on some one if you wear bright white clothes?

Er...while the black isn't comic book accurate, the white is.

FYI - people can't really lift cars over their head. =P

First of all these are MARVEL LEGENDS I want my Legends Accurate! Damn it! Samira Jack wears all white, Moon Night wears all white, Storm Shadow Wears all White! What are u trying to say huh, huh.

First of all these are MARVEL LEGENDS I want my Legends Accurate! Damn it! Samira Jack wears all white, Moon Night wears all white, Storm Shadow Wears all White! What are u trying to say huh, huh.

I realize it isn't comic accurate. I hate the black fwiw.

I was commenting because he said he wanted comic accurate...then said ninjas don't wear white. A comic book accurate chaste ninja would be wearing white.

Then he started talking about how ninjas in white couldn't sneak up on anyone. Well, it's a comic book. People don't tend to lift cars over their heads irl either.

;)

Hi, I´m new on the boards. But I´ve been reading for quite long.

I really prefer the Ninja prototypes they showed some time ago. These ones are OK, but they are just Ronin repaints with a different head...

Aren't those from Toybiz? You can see the Onslaught wave in the background.

Those are the toy biz ones.

My Toy R Us re-did everything and they put out the new 2packs. I picked up two Nick Nury/ ninja sets, one kree/skull, and one Iron Man/ Female shield agent.

Still waiting for my toyrus.com order to come.......

Hi, I´m new on the boards. But I´ve been reading for quite long.

I really prefer the Ninja prototypes they showed some time ago. These ones are OK, but they are just Ronin repaints with a different head...

DAMN! that looks pretty sick! so does the Hydra soldier. I wish they came out looking like this

Those were the figures that were originally going to come packed with the Onslaught wave as accessories. How cool would that have been? But the skyrocketing price of oil caused TB to scrap the whole idea.

There were also going to be AIM Agents and Dr. Doom's Robot Soldiers.

ah yeah the good old days of toybiz. sad isnt it? well past is past and lets get back on topic. i just ordered the 3 2packs. cant wait for nick fury and ironman. dont know what to do with that skrull and that other dude but i think i will make a boomerang figure out of him. i have a havoc head because i needed a higher body to do a new tarantula (thanks for the dwarf tarantula again hasbro, so nice) and he is just perfect for it.

I was commenting because he said he wanted comic accurate...then said ninjas don't wear white. A comic book accurate chaste ninja would be wearing white.

Then he started talking about how ninjas in white couldn't sneak up on anyone. Well, it's a comic book. People don't tend to lift cars over their heads irl either.

;)

I know this is late, but Yes people can lift cars over their heads. Cases of people lifting incredible weight to save a loved one or some one. Like the mother lifting a car to save her child. They get a huge adreniline Rush and when this happens the brain and eyes allow the body to take over and acomplish huge feats of strength.

;)

I know this is late, but Yes people can lift cars over their heads. Cases of people lifting incredible weight to save a loved one or some one. Like the mother lifting a car to save her child. They get a huge adreniline Rush and when this happens the brain and eyes allow the body to take over and acomplish huge feats of strength.

And in extreme circumstances I bet a rl ninja dressed in white could vanish or remain hidden. ;)

No, people cannot lift cars over their heads (unless we're talking Hot Wheels here). The mother lifting the car was just enough for the person underneath to wriggle out, we're talking one side of the car getting lifted maybe 2 feet. The car was never even completely off the ground, much less over the person's head. No amount of adrenaline is going to give you the strength to military press 2 tons.

;)

And in extreme circumstances I bet a rl ninja dressed in white could vanish or remain hidden. ;)

yeah i do it all the time.

No, people cannot lift cars over their heads (unless we're talking Hot Wheels here). The mother lifting the car was just enough for the person underneath to wriggle out, we're talking one side of the car getting lifted maybe 2 feet. The car was never even completely off the ground, much less over the person's head. No amount of adrenaline is going to give you the strength to military press 2 tons.

na ah my friend told me!

dudes check the database, they came up with a great idea for the shield agents. they putted the human ronin and electra head on the body's. it looks realy good if you wanna bring some diversity into the group.

Indeed! Look at this pic I found on marvellegends.net

You know what might work alson wwe figures head fit also i did one for a friend of mine and i got a wwe figs head and put it on a ml and it worked out good extra agents in the back ground lol well i tride it on an other ml not the shield agent yet i still need to get mine first but i wony be afraid to try it then show you guys how it comes out