New 2 packs

thedevilsdue06

You know what might work alson wwe figures head fit also i did one for a friend of mine and i got a wwe figs head and put it on a ml and it worked out good extra agents in the back ground lol well i tride it on an other ml not the shield agent yet i still need to get mine first but i wony be afraid to try it then show you guys how it comes out

I'd pay to see kamala the ugaunden shield agent or randy savage-agent of shield w/miss elizabeth

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad I was able to find the iron man pack at tru, and that was almost a month ago! I haven't seen any since that day, but all I really want is nick fury. I could care less about the ninja. If I ever find one, I'll be sure to post it for trade in the classifieds thread.

Also looking forward to the new f4 two pack so I can finally complete the team I started about a year and a half ago.

SO loving the two packs.

For me the Skrull/Kree was the weak link, because I'm not as invested and can't see the Super Skrull build as a regular skrull.

The way they've gone about giving us a small cluster of Shield characters has been amazing! I bought an Iron Man/Maria Hill pack off ebay and then bought another Hill on her own from ebay, so I didn't end up with the extra Iron Man. I intend to get two more Fury/Hand packs. The one I have is generic Shield agent, the next two will be Nick Fury and another male agent without using the helmet... and then the Dum Dum Dugan pack will come out so I'll have six agents, which is PLENTY for me. Anyone think they'll EVER do a repaint of SheHulk in a Shield uniform so we can throw her in the mix too?

Iron Man is AMAZING. Standout best so far, basically because he's completely original and not a mash of reused parts. He looks awesome with my new Tigra as well. So glad they didn't skimp on his red paint and left him nice and shiny.

i got my figs today and finaly some figures i realy enjoy. hasbro you did good on those figs. except for the skrull and that dude i still dont know his name lol.

fury is cool but i prefer the old head. ninjas are great. ironman is fantastic. see if hasbro wants then they can but they dont realy push themselfs further then the minimum. sadly.

now when are the exclusives coming out? with the dumdum head, white ninja, stealth ironman? does someone know? why dont they release them all together?

i got my figs today and finaly some figures i realy enjoy. hasbro you did good on those figs. except for the skrull and that dude i still dont know his name lol.

fury is cool but i prefer the old head. ninjas are great. ironman is fantastic. see if hasbro wants then they can but they dont realy push themselfs further then the minimum. sadly.

now when are the exclusives coming out? with the dumdum head, white ninja, stealth ironman? does someone know? why dont they release them all together?

That Dude is the Kree Soldier, and he is out selling every other character on Ebay. Some were around $25-$30 for that one figure.

I received an e-mail today from Toys R Us saying if they don't ship my two packs by October 9th, then they're cancelling the order and I'll never get them. What a shitty operation. Why can't they pull some off some of the shelves in one of the stores where they aren't selling as well and give them to me?!? This is f--ked up.

damn that sucks. why cant you cancel the order, i mean they are clearly in fault here no? well then again, i bet that they had written that the dates can change. sorry dude. now you got to do it like i do. wait until they are out and then order them.