New 2 packs

thedevilsdue06

I was told by my local TRU's that they were canceling the orders for their particular locations due to continuous delays so I had given up and was hoping to get them on ebay or comic shop.

I recently made a visit to my home town and actually found an abundance of them at their only TRU. Bought one of each, then came back home and found them again at one of the particular stores that told me all orders had been cancelled. I got another IM & MH so I could have a Sharon Carter as well.

Previous to that I had noticed, as many of us have, that they had been posted and removed numerous times on the website. Don't know if the confusion is coming from TRU or Hasbro, but I can take a pretty good guess.

Now I love and miss the chase as much as the next guy, but WTF? Had I not gone into that TRU to kill time I would have never even bothered and would have missed out completely. Whatever you do don't stop looking, based on Hasbro's track record, they chances are they show up everywhere eventually.

As far as the figs themselves, I must say they surpased my expectations and for once were actually better than the promo shots. Hasbro's best work to date and a clear statement to what they are capable if they would just get behind ML. Then of course, that would most likely mean they would have to abandon MU, but they look like they are intent to ride that one till the wheels fall off. Shame.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man just got my Iron man 2 Pack and boy does my iron man suck a$$ right out of the package. with all my luck i got a damn loose torso. I guess its realistic tony stark from his drunk days. I try to stand him up straight and he just slumps over like he has to puke. any way i already orderd a replacment huh $30 down the drain.

Man just got my Iron man 2 Pack and boy does my iron man suck a$ right out of the package. with all my luck i got a damn loose torso. I guess its realistic tony stark from his drunk days. I try to stand him up straight and he just slumps over like he has to puke. any way i already orderd a replacment huh $30 down the drain.

That's easy enough to fix with superglue. Bend the torso forward as far as you can, the drop some superglue in the joint where it will be seen the least. Start moving it back and forth right away and it will work itself tighter. Just make sure you don't stop moving it till it's 100% dry.

This blows. Other people around the country have been buying extra sets of Shield agents and Skrull/Kree soldiers and I can't even get the sets I ordered from tru.com and I can't find them in the trus in this area. Grrr!

I got the same e-mail last week, then today I got one saying my order is being processed, so it looks like they are on there way. Hope this helps, TeenWolf

This blows. Other people around the country have been buying extra sets of Shield agents and Skrull/Kree soldiers and I can't even get the sets I ordered from tru.com and I can't find them in the trus in this area. Grrr!

I got the same e-mail last week, then today I got one saying my order is being processed, so it looks like they are on there way. Hope this helps, TeenWolf

i got one two but not all the order just ironman one and nick fury one they are not sending me the skrull and kree. i got lucky and went to toysrus and found a ironman and skrull ones i picked them up i hate to say if i were to find more i would buy them to make a army sorry guys i cant wait tilll they get here but atleast it shows hasbro if they throw something good it will be bought i like these figs minus the ironman there will be lots of ironmans on ebay lol i just want to make female agents and wont know what todo with the extra iron mans

About two weeks ago I was able to find a Nick Fury pack in Toys R Us but passed on the Skrull.

Two days later I was able to find the Iron Man pack at a far aways Comic store (For only 25.00).

Then last week I hit the Jackpot and found a Toys R Us with 1 Nick, 1 Skrull, and 2 Iron Man packs. I bought the 2 Iron mans and the Skrull pack. No I am not re-selling anything I just like having extras. Long story short don't give up, just keep looking and you will find something I had to hit over 4 Toys R Us's to get that.

Happy Hunting!

I cannot find the Maria Hill/Iron Man pack. I keep seeing the others in the St. Louis area. I am getting steamed but I am not going the online route yet.

I mostly collect the MU line but am aware of the MLs out there. Not sure where in the St. Louis area you are, but I saw the Hill/Iron Man 2 pack, as well as a few others, at the TRU in Chesterfield off Clarkson Rd. on Friday. Not sure what is still available, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

hey Robbie and Action Figure Soundwave, if you two are willing to sell off some of those Hand ninjas, please let me know.

i figured if you are only posting pics of the SHIELD agents, then the Hand are not high on your priority list.

Think about it!

(time for the Jedi mind trick .. help Big Bear ...help Big Bear) LOL

:profx: